Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2015, 09:38 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Christians/Muslims same religion. Anyone extreme religion group wants the same. Rich people want it as well.
This is one of the dumb**t post I have read in a long while.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2015, 09:46 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
What could possibly go wrong with allowing Muslims into a western civilized country?

Is it true there is a 'startling' rise in the birthrate of British Muslims?

The Islamic future of Britain

What could possibly go wrong?

Diversity is wonderful!
If only the suicide hotline covered such topics. So much for freedom. You would think lefties, particularly gays and fems would be concerned.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-14-2015 at 11:02 AM..

Old 09-14-2015, 09:46 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
years ago, my girlfriend lived down in Jersey...at the shore....she told me then, that her neighbor moved here from Britain to get away from it....he said, it was pathetic, and they refuse to go home b/c of it.

Old 09-14-2015, 09:50 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, it is happening, and unfortunately people refuse to believe it...we are so gullible and misinformed....

not to mention, our own leaders doing this to us?

Plus the Media not doing their jobs...these Muslims are taking over Europe....
I know oh, 13 years ago, my girlfriend down in Jersey, had someone move in behind them from Europe, who refused to go home b/c of it....and moved here to get away from it. But you tell Americans this and they don't want to believe it.
Make no mistake about it ... the mainstream media is controlled by the establishment ... they will report what they are told to report ... nothing more and nothing less

Old 09-14-2015, 09:50 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
years ago, my girlfriend lived down in Jersey...at the shore....she told me then, that her neighbor moved here from Britain to get away from it....he said, it was pathetic, and they refuse to go home b/c of it.
My wife and I are close friends with an Indian Sikh couple that moved to America from London because it's getting so bad over there and they were very concern about their son getting sucked into the Islamist Nihilistic environment. Lots of recruitment by the very scum to point out in your OP

Old 09-14-2015, 10:17 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
My wife and I are close friends with an Indian Sikh couple that moved to America from London because it's getting so bad over there and they were very concern about their son getting sucked into the Islamist Nihilistic environment. Lots of recruitment by the very scum to point out in your OP
I had posted on here a while ago, what a 7th grade history teacher had told us, and people Laughed and mocked me for saying so....

He said, they are breeding children, for the purpose of raising them up to take over the world. They are taught to go to other countries, blend in and smile, dress like us, and act like us in every way, for a take over....I just watched some horrific videos out of Greece and they are acting like animals, taking over small towns, etc....its horrible....

Old 09-14-2015, 10:19 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,934,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
If only the suicide hotline covered such topics. So much for freedom. You would think lefties, particularly gays and fems would be concerned.
Mohammedanism is a religion that needs to go extinct less they murder non-Muslims as they are prone to do.

Eurabia: “50 million Muslims In Europe and 80% are living on welfare”

A lot of Westerners are perplexed that Muslims show such contempt for people helping them. They don't understand that Muslims have a very alien set of values and morals. To Muslims, Allah towers above them, and he is often an arbitrary god. Everything flows from him to his chosen people, the Muslims. That goes for good things and bad things.

This is sometimes labeled "in'shallah fatalism". This fatalism means that Muslims are rewarded by Allah in return for being a "good Muslim", and punished by Allah, for lapses, but also facetiously,

In this dynamic, when we "infidels" (that's you and me - we are considered unworthy and even sub-human by Muslims), give Muslims charity, credit does not accrue to us - how could it - we are "unbelievers" - but all credit for our largesse redounds to Allah and Allah only.

Give a Muslim $1,000,000 and he will thank Allah for making the subhuman infidel reward a pious deserving Muslim.

Remember this as our fellow citizens inanely extend charity to thankless Muslims, and then are shamed by those same Muslims for somehow transgressing Islam... Being kind to Muslims only earns their complete contempt. Such gestures reinforce to the Muslim's sense of superiority, and highlight the "infidel's" inferiority to the "good Muslim". We feed their worst supremacist notions by extending help and charity. This means all of our efforts have the exact opposite effect to what we expect or hope for.

They are enemies. All of them. Their ideology is more poisonous that Hitler, Hirohito, or Karl Marx's communism. Islam must be beggared and destroyed, or we will die.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:25 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
These poor people are victims of American and Israeli foreign policy
since 911 and indeed before.

Formerly stable environments working toward prosperity and living peaceably
such as Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, and other places.. have been
de-stabilized by the American and Israeli lust for power and control of the planet.

If America and Israel will not be stopped, then World War Three will come, and
billions will die.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:27 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
I had posted on here a while ago, what a 7th grade history teacher had told us, and people Laughed and mocked me for saying so....

He said, they are breeding children, for the purpose of raising them up to take over the world. They are taught to go to other countries, blend in and smile, dress like us, and act like us in every way, for a take over....I just watched some horrific videos out of Greece and they are acting like animals, taking over small towns, etc....its horrible....

That's a standard colonization tactic for destroying your enemy from within.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:31 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,607 times
NWO plan for making all countries have the same amount of diversity then come out and say "lets just make one large country... anyone can go anywhere.. blah blah"

one world...

enjoy

----------------------------------------

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies