Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2015, 11:41 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,363,612 times

Advertisements

uhm snowden was an IT tech..he ILLEGALLY stole information he was not privy to..his "admin' access is so he can FIX computers and network issues....same as the IT guys that work with me, they have 'access' to everything for FIXING PURPOSES, not actual access as in they work and draft and edit those sop/policies/write papers etc

snowdens illegal leaks that he has SOLD to foreign entities has cost USA Tech companies billions......The leaked NSA documents not only placed government employees at risk, but also impacted large American corporations like Boeing.....China also opened an initiative called De-IOE, which “stands for IBM, Oracle and EMC— to convince its state-owned banks to stop buying from these U.S. tech giants.”

sorry I dont consider a liar a hero
I dont consider a thief a hero
I dont consider a traitor a hero

snowduh is a traitor...a traitor to his job, a traitor to his security clearance, a traitor to his country...he is no hero
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,630,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm snowden was an IT tech..he ILLEGALLY stole information he was not privy to..
It's not illegal or immoral to expose illegal government activities. In fact, if you swear to uphold the constitution you have an obligation to expose illegal government activities like Snowden did.

Quote:
snowdens illegal leaks that he has SOLD to foreign entities has cost USA Tech companies billions.....
Actually, he sold nothing. Nada. Zip.

Quote:

So, you don't consider people who lied and helped slaves escape slavery to be heroes either I guess. What you don't realize is that many times people have to break the law to defeat unjust governments and laws. Snowden is just like MLK and Nelson Mandela and Paul Revere and others who stood up to unjust or immoral laws.

Without people like Snowden and MLK, illegal and tyrannical government activities would have free reign.

Old 09-18-2015, 01:23 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,363,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
It's not illegal or immoral to expose illegal government activities. In fact, if you swear to uphold the constitution you have an obligation to expose illegal government activities like Snowden did.

if he was to be a 'hero', then he would have done it the correct way..said "hey, the NSA is spying on everyone, here is the documented proof"....but no ...lied to get his job (shows premeditation)... he STOLE a whole bunch of info...he did sell it ((((( http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY .... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY .... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY )))))

hmm liar, thief, traitor...certainly not a hero

Old 09-18-2015, 02:32 PM

79,902 posts, read 43,892,008 times
Quote:
uhm snowden was an IT tech..he ILLEGALLY stole information he was not privy to..his "admin' access is so he can FIX computers and network issues....same as the IT guys that work with me, they have 'access' to everything for FIXING PURPOSES, not actual access as in they work and draft and edit those sop/policies/write papers etc

snowdens illegal leaks that he has SOLD to foreign entities has cost USA Tech companies billions......The leaked NSA documents not only placed government employees at risk, but also impacted large American corporations like Boeing.....China also opened an initiative called De-IOE, which “stands for IBM, Oracle and EMC— to convince its state-owned banks to stop buying from these U.S. tech giants.”

I dont consider a thief a hero
I dont consider a traitor a hero

snowduh is a traitor...a traitor to his job, a traitor to his security clearance, a traitor to his country...he is no hero
Debate 101....when you have to make things up you have no counter argument.

Old 09-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
if he was to be a 'hero', then he would have done it the correct way..said "hey, the NSA is spying on everyone, here is the documented proof"....but no ...lied to get his job (shows premeditation)... he STOLE a whole bunch of info...he did sell it ((((( http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY .... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY .... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02829193,d.eXY )))))

hmm liar, thief, traitor...certainly not a hero
This has been pointed out to you before. That was done. Others before him tried it and when questioned under oath government employee's lied. The only way to expose this was the way Snowden accomplished it.

If government employee's had not lied under oath none of this would have happened. Lying under oath never leads to good things.

Ignoring the perjury forfeits any arguments of superiority you might have once had.

Old 09-18-2015, 02:49 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,037,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
Snowden is a traiter. He should come back and face the music. He would see that his BS has changed nothing except to help our enemies.

Good job. F@@king moron.
The Patriot act was reformed due to Edward Snowden. How could you not have known that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7485702.html

Old 09-18-2015, 08:55 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,690,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
You can save all the BS and double talk for idiots. The only "piece of paper" that has any significance here, is the Constitution, which was violated knowingly by the Criminals who ran this illegal program. That's the only "Facts" needed here...

No one believes that crap your trying to sell anymore. :
One of the biggest problems we supervisors face is trying to keep morale up in units that work 24/7/365 to protect America when knuckleheads like this don't appreciate it... yet make the biggest noise in the press.

The "paper" I asked for in the question - that you could not identify - is the very search warrant required by the Constitution.

It's one thing to wallow in ignorance. To advertise that you do is another.

Well, that's okay. We understand that 50% of the population has, by definition, an IQ of at or below 100.

Sleep well. We'll do our best protect you anyway.

Old 09-18-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
One of the biggest problems we supervisors face is trying to keep morale up in units that work 24/7/365 to protect America when knuckleheads like this don't appreciate it... yet make the biggest noise in the press.

The "paper" I asked for in the question - that you could not identify - is the very search warrant required by the Constitution.

It's one thing to wallow in ignorance. To advertise that you do is another. Well, that's okay. We understand that 50% of the population has, by definition, an IQ of at or below 100.

Sleep well. We'll protect you anyway.
Boston sends it's thanks.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:05 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,690,220 times
Boston - On behalf of the entire IC, you're welcome.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:23 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,295,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Snowden is a traitorous POS who didn't do anything out of a sense of patriotism or a love for his country. He is a fame w h o r e and I think it's rich that he has to live in Russia, under a government that is FAR more repressive than ours will ever be.

F him.
I agree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies