Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 06:40 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times

Advertisements

Congress needs to act immediately to stop all refugees until the arab states start taking some.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,652 times
More clock makers! 😎

Old 09-17-2015, 07:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Whatever happened to checks and balances. Seems Obama is running his own show.

I look at the migrants tearing their way into Europe and wonder if they could redirect that aggression to something more productive. Like building up a productive civilization and cultivating their own land.
My guess, he can't get a race war going with Americans, but if he brings in refugees who hate Americans, the war is on! What a piece of work this man is.......

Who is going to stop him!

Old 09-17-2015, 07:26 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
More clock makers! ��
Many are sure claiming this was a dry run. Glad I have no kids in school these days.....if I did I would homeschool the opportunities are amazing these days.

Old 09-17-2015, 07:49 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I think we should do as much as possible to isolate our country along with the rest of the Westernized world from the Middle East and the Muslim culture. If this means more expensive petroleum and the destruction of Israel so be it. Staying involved is costing us far more then it is worth and is resulting in a weakening of the idea of secular government.

IMHO a good strategy would be to get out of the Middle East and let them handle their own problems. After the various Islamic sects finished killing each other we could them destroy the winners and take the oil without taking the culture.

We should NEVER allow any Mideastern refugees into this country. Neither should the Europeans accept either worker or refugees form the Middle East.

Old 09-17-2015, 08:07 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Depending on the source The United States has over half a million homeless people. How can anyone justify taking in more refugees when we have yet to deal with our own homeless crisis? 50,000 estimated homeless vets... A good many of these vets we broke and failed to take care of them after sending them to war.
Let the Muslim and arab countries care for their own...

Old 09-17-2015, 08:12 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Whatever happened to checks and balances. Seems Obama is running his own show.

I look at the migrants tearing their way into Europe and wonder if they could redirect that aggression to something more productive. Like building up a productive civilization and cultivating their own land.
They can't and they won't.

What people in America refuse to understand is, a lot of these people are so primitive in their way of thinking....

we had people like this who bought a home in our community...do you know what they did. They drove thru the community, shooting guns off into the air. These people refuse to abide by any laws...but their own....

Did you see the pictures of the men, all men, holding children, so get in? That is what terrorists do, and believe you me, among them are many terrorists...

The news refused to report the damage they've done to other countries, and how people of those countries are now afraid to go out and afraid to send their kids to school.

these people, immigrants are vile, ruthless and vindictive, and they would think nothing of hurting you.

Yanno, I'm done being a bleeding heart for people who want to come into this nation but refuse to obey our laws....

oh, and the people who moved to our community, colonized the community. They kept buying up houses when they went up for sale, moving in their relatives, until we all moved out. Very very primitive in culture. They would slaughter lambs and hang them from the trees to bleed out.

America better wake the hell up.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-17-2015 at 08:27 AM..

Old 09-17-2015, 08:13 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
He wants us to look more mooslem.

Old 09-17-2015, 08:23 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Portland.

......and SanFrancisco.

Old 09-17-2015, 08:26 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Let's be real. 100,000 people in this country is nothing. As long as we examine every single one of them and do a background check. Take the ISIS ones out and send them to Gitmo.

I think these Syrians may actually have something to offer the country. They seem to be educated and have some common sense. Unlike the idiots they keep bringing in from Somalia that seem to be the first generation walking upright.
ok, so your going to take 10,000 people, who come from another country, which is extremely primitive in not only their cultures, but also, in every way they think and act, and do background checks? Where are their records? Do you honestly think they take a censes over there and do background checks? They are coming here with nothing but the clothes on their backs? They are dirty, they hate Americans and anyone who has more then they do. Tell you what, do some research and find out what they are doing in these other countries. The news media doesn't report that....they only show Hungary police keeping them out and portraying them as the criminals in all of this...there is a reason why Hungary is keeping them out.

These people completely took over areas in Greece....did you know that?

Please...these people lived in our community. One family moved in, and just to show you how primitive they are, they drove thru the community shooting guns in the air. They slaughtered goats and lambs and hung them from the trees to bleed out. And they bought up houses as they went up for sale, and more of them moved in. They didn't care where their kids were, ran all around the community, literally walked right into people's homes. Looked in peoples windows at night? And the kids stole stuff. At first people in the community thought they were cute kids, until they started stealing stuff....walking right in other peoples homes and taking things off the desks, tables, sofa, etc. Why? It is their culture...they don't know any better and they refuse to know any better.

My God people you had better wake up! These people don't have any concept of how to be civilized....none! They treat your property as if is theirs. There are no boundaries, and you can't talk sense into them, they don't understand our culture.

I don't believe how clueless Americas are....not to mention, all the terrorists hiding among them...Good God, people wake up

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-17-2015 at 08:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies