Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 11:01 AM

17,571 posts, read 13,350,601 times

Advertisements

Rut Roh – A “Refugee Relief Supply” Cargo Container Arrives In Greece Devoid of “Refugee Relief Supplies”… | The Last Refuge

LiveLeak.com - Refugees aid ships full of weapons.Greek CG Stops "Extremists" WEAPONS SMUGGLING as they Pose as REFUGEES to enter EU.

As if we didn't expect otherwise. Lookout world, here they come (in force)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 11:19 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,106,357 times
It seems someone/some group is secretly sending weapons to "Syrian refugees" (virtually all of whom seem to be healthy, fit young men) and a shipment was intercepted. Ive been concerned from the beginning of this "migrant" crisis that Islamic terrorist groups would try to take advantage of this to insert sleeper cells in Western Europe.

Ive also heard reports that the Austrian Federal Police arrested an known ISIS recruiter among the "refugees" seeking asylum.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:28 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
This is a huge story, and needs to be properly investigated. We'll have to wait to see it the mainstream media covers this story.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:34 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
It seems someone/some group is secretly sending weapons to "Syrian refugees" (virtually all of whom seem to be healthy, fit young men) and a shipment was intercepted. Ive been concerned from the beginning of this "migrant" crisis that Islamic terrorist groups would try to take advantage of this to insert sleeper cells in Western Europe.

Ive also heard reports that the Austrian Federal Police arrested an known ISIS recruiter among the "refugees" seeking asylum.
Virtually all????????????? What are all those women and children doing among them??????????? "Virtually All" is pure, unadulterated horse manure from you. Also, the OP links are so dirty and full of nasty cookies that I had to hose off my computer after clicking on them. Beware.

But yeah........my cousin heard at Wally World from someone standing in line for checkout that someone, somewhere, found an ISIS plant, in some country, among the 3.5 million refugees flooding Europe. Nothing hard or confirmed, mind you, but someone, somewhere said..................that just maybe.............

Old 09-20-2015, 12:23 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,106,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Virtually all????????????? What are all those women and children doing among them??????????? "Virtually All" is pure, unadulterated horse manure from you. Also, the OP links are so dirty and full of nasty cookies that I had to hose off my computer after clicking on them. Beware.

But yeah........my cousin heard at Wally World from someone standing in line for checkout that someone, somewhere, found an ISIS plant, in some country, among the 3.5 million refugees flooding Europe. Nothing hard or confirmed, mind you, but someone, somewhere said..................that just maybe.............
Your correct, I shouldent have used the words 'virtually all' but you do have to admit that a significant number of them do seem to be perfectly healthy "military age" men. It is a cause for concern.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:34 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,378 times
no. its pretty much "virtually all"

Old 09-20-2015, 12:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
I've read that actually less than 20% of these refugees are Syrian refugees.
The majority of these "refugees" are men 18-24 now.

This invasion is but a false flag for something else that is going on.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Your correct, I shouldent have used the words 'virtually all' but you do have to admit that a significant number of them do seem to be perfectly healthy "military age" men. It is a cause for concern.
Yes, you're right. I was thinking that myself. I saw a bunch of guys in their early, mid twenties walking along together, smoking and joking and wondered myself if some were ISIS.
After more thought, I realized that these are the perfect targets for getting killed in Syria and Iraq right now. Assad's army wants to kill them, ISIS will make them join or die. Their only other option is to try and get away from the area. Also, they being strong young men, they are the best hope of their families to be successful in a strange land being flooded with refugees. It's always the young of the families that determines the fortunes of the overall family unit. Certainly a woman with three kids or a 70 year old grandpa fleeing to a European country bring nothing to the table but a hand out and a need for sustenance.
So yeah, I acknowledge that there will be a few plants among the millions of refugees but that's no reason to create fear and mistrust against all the refugees. It would be like saying All guns should be confiscated because there are some people who will misuse them. that argument doesn't hold water, no more than saying the refugees should be feared and rejected by the greater European or American community because some of them might be, could be, or probably are, terrorists. Historical facts are that ISIS gets many of it's recruits from Europe and American citizens that go over there to fight, rather than sending their fighters to Europe.. There are many threads about those ISIS recruits coming back to America someday to do us harm.

Just my honest opinion. No links to partisan rags, just trying to tamp down the hate and fear that seems to be rampant these days. Hate and fear of All things Muslim, Hate and fear of middle eastern refugees, hate and fear of liberals, hate and fear of anything Obama, hate and fear of moderate republicans, hate and fear of Mexicans, and on and on and on. Seems to be en vogue currently for the right wing to carry a can of gas around looking for a spark to create this conflagration of fear and hate against various groups. Those who ignore the facts and spew the hate and fear ala' D. Trump, will be responsible for the actions of the Lynch Mob being created, once it spins out of control and in the end, they will be held accountable. Hoisted on their own petard, so to speak.

Last edited by mohawkx; 09-20-2015 at 01:27 PM..

Old 09-20-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
no. its pretty much "virtually all"
Yes............Here is an image of one of those ISIS secret plants. One of the "virtually all".
Attached Thumbnails
Rut Roh – A “Refugee Relief Supply” Cargo Container Arrives In Greece Devoid of “Refugee Relief Supplies”…-download.jpg  

Old 09-20-2015, 01:17 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Yes............Here is an image of one of those ISIS secret plants. One of the "virtually all".
There's a story behind that dead boy on the beach.
Go read up on what his father was doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies