Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 04:02 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times

Advertisements

It's great to live in a country that's so squared away. Where there is no poverty, where none of our cities look like a war has gone through them. It allows us the luxury of taking in the poor from around the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 04:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Death to America, and people are dumb enough to think that the only way to do that is through war.

Old 09-20-2015, 05:50 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
I think we can quit calling them refugees. Refugees go back to their homeland when it's safe. We've already been told by Germany that these "refugees" are invaders who dont want to work, and want to be supported by the government. When they get a taste of everyone kissing their butts over here, they'll never want to budge. Free food, free spending money, free housing, medical, college (I don't know why, they don't want to work, and they won't have to) organ transplants, dozens of social sources for illegals only. Then, they'll be able to retire when they reach retirement age, on our SS money that they've never worked for. That gives them lots of free time. for what? Getting bored, starting trouble. NO, I'm not saying this about everyone of them. I feel like I have to say that every time I say anything about anyone, or I'll be accused of something.

When did we start automatically putting someone on welfare just because they're from another country? I understand if they're truly refugees, for awhile, not for the rest of their lives like we do now. And right now, "white" people and Christians aren't even allowed to immigrate here. Obama warned us not too long ago when he said we need to integrate and have Section 8 housing in all neighborhoods. Some people are getting together to get a lawsuit underway to protest the fact that Obama won't let whites or Christians in America. I don't know who they're presenting this lawsuit to, but they're getting it together. I forgot the name of the group. My husband was talking to one of the people involved yesterday.

Old 09-20-2015, 05:55 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
How on earth will we know who they are and most are young men as we have seen in Europe and already known is that many have lied about their identity.

Do we have to feel more safe now! That means once they get a green card for being refugees they can bring their entire family and how ISIS or people hating America will be amongst the economic refugees?

And, like illegal aliens who will become citizens with the sweep of a wand, the hope is that they'll all vote Democrat. But that will be the least of the problems that accompany these people and our continued porous borders.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:28 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,178,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Why do you have to drag black people into this.
Because the MSM drags black people into everything so why not?

Old 09-21-2015, 02:30 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,555,388 times
awesome

pay for everything, welcome everyone, have no say in anything, don't complain, if you do - you're a racist.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:33 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
awesome

pay for everything, welcome everyone, have no say in anything, don't complain, if you do - you're a racist.
That pretty much sums it up, unfortunately.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:35 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
How on earth will we know who they are and most are young men as we have seen in Europe and already known is that many have lied about their identity.

Do we have to feel more safe now! That means once they get a green card for being refugees they can bring their entire family and how ISIS or people hating America will be amongst the economic refugees?
I'm speechless. I can't even express just how much I hate this administration.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:19 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
We have done so much damage in the ME with 'shock and awe' and drone bombing that it's right thing to take in refugees. Many of the European countries are a step ahead of us in this humanitarian crisis.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:24 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And, like illegal aliens who will become citizens with the sweep of a wand, the hope is that they'll all vote Democrat. But that will be the least of the problems that accompany these people and our continued porous borders.
Sooner than later they will vote for a Sharia law party so they can start implementing it.

Keep in mind that the average Muslim family gets more kids than an average American family so it will multiply like ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies