Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 07:38 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,125,086 times

Advertisements

I knew a fellow who served over there, and he told me that it was normal behavior for men to rape children in Afghanistan. By all means, lets bring in more muslim "refugees"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 07:40 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,125,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Of course. Look at how muslims treat women in gerneral. The new cause for progressive liberals is to support this type of anti-woman culture.
Don't speak against Islam, it's politically incorrect. The EU and Obama love them!

Old 09-23-2015, 08:12 AM

20,523 posts, read 15,952,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I never had to face such a situation when I was in 'Nam but I probably would have just shot the rapist and moved on. Some crimes are so obvious you just cannot let them happen without doing something about it.

I just heard the ARMY dismissed a Soldier for interfering with a child rape by some Afghan dog. That is just plain wrong. if we have allowed our command to become politically corrupt it is time to get the hell out of there and replace the command that would condemn one of our soldiers for doing the morally proper thing.
Agreed and HOW!

Old 09-23-2015, 08:22 AM

28,716 posts, read 18,933,055 times
Quote:
I never had to face such a situation when I was in 'Nam but I probably would have just shot the rapist and moved on. Some crimes are so obvious you just cannot let them happen without doing something about it.
This isn't just "a" rapist. They'd have to kill everyone in the room.

Before they start doing that--especially with leadership approval--a decision needs to be made of whether the US military is going to take on the whole job of reforming the morality of the Afghan culture...or get the hell out, tout de suite.

I vote for getting out, tout de suite.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:24 AM

28,716 posts, read 18,933,055 times
Quote:
I just heard the ARMY dismissed a Soldier for interfering with a child rape by some Afghan dog. That is just plain wrong. if we have allowed our command to become politically corrupt it is time to get the hell out of there and replace the command that would condemn one of our soldiers for doing the morally proper thing.
I'd like to see more information about a "dismissal" for something like that than just "I heard." On the face of it, I don't believe it.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:45 AM

10,650 posts, read 10,761,512 times

Old 09-23-2015, 08:56 AM

13,299 posts, read 7,899,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Yep! Except ..as far as giving them weapons, I think my Dad was onto something, when he said we should give eevery one of them a weapon and 1000 rounds. His actual words were "an M14 and 1000 rounds". I changed it to an AK and 1000 rounds. I wouldn't waste M14s on them. That's WAY to fine a rifle to give to some ME fleabag. I'd give those to our own people, first. AKs? Who cares. Then, just pull back, put up our feets, pop a brew, and make some hot wings. They'll kill each other, inside of 6 months, won't be much left, but the oil fields.
The second amendment of the ME restricts to stones.

What is illegal in the ME is Life, Liberty and Individual Decency.

Carrying a concealed stone without a license is punishable by death.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:36 AM

6,104 posts, read 6,008,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
There is a solution for every barbaric custom. There are no more human sacrifices south of the border. The Mayans were mostly exterminated. Either evolve or be eradicated.
The Mayans weren't exterminated they are a majority of the people of Guatemala and can be found in Chiapas, and the Yucatan states of Mexico as well as Honduras. They did have to undergo the cruel forced conversion to Catholicism by the Spanish who turned their attentions southwards after dealing with the Mexica. one should accept that the treatment of native Americans by Christians was as barbaric as anything they might have done before. The Spanish nearly destroyed all traces of the written record of the Maya they kept in codices on leather sheets.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 AM

19,912 posts, read 12,201,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I'd like to see more information about a "dismissal" for something like that than just "I heard." On the face of it, I don't believe it.
First link in this thread. Seriously.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 AM

10,650 posts, read 10,761,512 times
^^^

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...rced-to-retire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies