Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 06:07 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
With One Bombing Run Russia Gets the US to Acknowledge CIA’s “Covert” Regime Change Forces

https://www.emptywheel.net/2015/10/0...covert-forces/
Enter the Oregon shooting to change the national attention ...

Old 10-09-2015, 03:09 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,379,835 times
Hey 5trillion,

I've seen a quite different version of these pictures. By the way, your picture of Obama on a horse....the horse is actually a mule if you look closely.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:12 PM

752 posts, read 566,800 times
I'm still trying to figure out why we should give a **** about a country with a GDP smaller than that of Oklahoma City and crude oil reserves amounting to 8% of the U.S. total. Here's a depiction of the strategic environment:

Putin In Syria-me-allies-assets.png

Yeah, I think the U.S. and its allies will manage just fine in the event that Russia forestalls the collapse of the Assad regime.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:37 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Obama made destabilizing the middle east and north Africa so Islamists could take over the centerpiece of his foreign policy. He even managed to overrun Europe with muslims in the process.

A couple years ago, when Putin tried to put a halt to the overthrow of Assad, the Obama administration engineered a coup in Ukraine to distract Putin's attention, and gave O the opportunity to get some white people killed in a proxy war.

Now, all those dreams are done. Over. Fini.

The question that remains is: what destruction will O engineer next in response to this? You know his ego won't let him let this go.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:02 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
^

And my personal thanks to Europeans ( that goes to Italians and Germans first of all) for all their moral and material support to the bombed population of Donbass, betrayed by "humanity" and Putin.
It's encouraging to see that some people don't buy official propaganda and in this particular case don't believe in "new democratic Ukraine" that keeps on sending punitive battalions with Fascist insignia to the Eastern part of its country.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:52 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Are you okay with Putin backing al-Assad and taking out ISIS in Syria? Should Israel be worried?
Israel is in bed with Putin on this, Israelis are OK with Assad or endless civil war keeping Arabs occupied. I doubt Israel will rush to return the occupied territories to a hypothetically democratic Syria. I dont recollect Israel condemning any Russian Imperial adventure in the past 24 years, to the hell with great American "ally" and its ostentatious "concerns" over recent Russian agressions.

Old 10-12-2015, 04:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Are you okay with Putin backing al-Assad and taking out ISIS in Syria? Should Israel be worried?
Not really. Russia has always backed Assad.

Old 10-12-2015, 07:12 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Israel is in bed with Putin on this, Israelis are OK with Assad or endless civil war keeping Arabs occupied. I doubt Israel will rush to return the occupied territories to a hypothetically democratic Syria. I dont recollect Israel condemning any Russian Imperial adventure in the past 24 years, to the hell with great American "ally" and its ostentatious "concerns" over recent Russian agressions.
Israel is staying out of the conflict. There is no clean side on a turd as all parties are enemies towards the Israeli's. Because of that, Israel has remained neutral. By the way, Israel is in no way shape or form allies with Assad.

Old 10-13-2015, 03:22 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,629 times
Quote:
Not really. Israel is far more powerful than Syria ever was, certainly that is the case now. They're glad that ISIS and other such groups will be eliminated. But there is still conflict over the Golan, and Israel is worried about increasing Iranian presence in that area. However, I think for them the most pressing issue is getting rid of radical Sunnis.

Regarding Russia's actions in Syria, I agree with Donald Trump's view on this.

Old 10-13-2015, 03:36 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
everything is a problem for Israel.... lets stop the foreign aide see if they can handle that problem. they don't have a problem bombing Gaza...
They bomb Gaza because the Palestinians refuse to cease being terrorists. And by the way, many in Israel don't want the foreign aid because they don't need it and because it keeps them beholden to some of America's policies. They would do fine on their own. They develop most of their weapons by themselves now and sell it to us, to India, and to many other countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies