Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 02:41 PM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Muslim women are forbidden from marrying non-Muslim men according to Islamic law. So does that mean that Anthony Weiner converted from a Jew to Muslim? Or is she lying?

When a woman marries a man, then she is EXPECTED to follow his and his family's method of worship. So automatically, she would become part of them.

So when a Muslim woman marries a non Muslim man, she would be EXPECTED to follow his religion. This would also mean that the children that she will bring to life will also be non Muslims. So this is very serious in Islam. The offspring of such unions are automatically Muslims and are legally prohibited from leaving Islam.
Her relationship with Hillary also seems awfully close, which is haram.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 05:10 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Being born into the Muslim culture and being a decent person and just acknowledging where you came from is a far cry from actively joining a political hate group.
Being a Muslim isn't "being born into the Muslim culture", at the least, not for an adult. You are born an Iraqi, or Syrian, or whatever. You CHOOSE to join clubs, cults, political parties...or religions. Much like you CHOOSE to join the Nazi party, the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church...or Islam. If you chose a club or religion that practices misogyny, promotes the slaughter of non-members, encourages rape and child abuse, and promises a reward of 72 virgins after you do so, what does that make you?

Old 09-23-2015, 05:56 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
King Hillary's closest advisor Huma Abedin-Weiner says she is proud to be a Muslim.
One would think that to be a logical statement for someone who is a practicing Muslim, unless of course you think that the proper statement by an observant Muslim should be "I'm ashamed of being a Muslim," which of course should lead one to question the speaker's sanity not their religion.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:23 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I'd agree with that. I think it's fine that Huma is a proud Muslim... however, she has now injected her religion into politics; the left would crucify a Christian for such a display of pride.

The hypocrisy is deafening.

I'd say Huma has more pressing issues to attend to. Things at home certainly being on top of the list.

But I digress, after all, we are talking about people who place their political agenda and self-interest ahead of doing the peoples business.

I'd bet a years salary you wouldn't take such a rational stance if she were a Christian! Islam/Muslim principles make them (as a whole) ultra-conservative. The religion is dominated by extreme views such as Sharia law, women are only worth half of a man, rape and slavery are fine. Gays, Christians, Jews, women who dress improperly, and even rape vicitims are regularly put to death.

It's one thing to be proud of your religion, and quite another to be silent about the atrocities said religion is currently foisting on the world.
She injected religion into politics, she isn't running for anything. Ben Carson however is running for president and he started the ball rolling in the anti-Muslim rush to prove he can be more outlandish than Trump.

She said she is a proud Muslim, if Carson stated he was a proud Christian we wouldn't be talking but noooo, he had to go one better not only insult Muslims but show his contempt for the constitution.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
But but, we have the West Burrough Babtist church and they're evil too
To be fair: MOST "Christians" slam those kind of "Baptists" up 1 side and down the other. It's to the point many times Oath Keepers and so on WILL keep the Westboro people away from military funerals, even if the people being buried are also Christian.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:20 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Her being a Muslim is about as phony as Hilary's marriage to Bill. She married to a pervert, and she believes in women's rights.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:37 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Her being a Muslim is about as phony as Hilary's marriage to Bill. She married to a pervert, and she believes in women's rights.
Makes you wonder if her husband is a Muslim too, doesn't it? Tony Mohammad Weiner-sort of has a ring to it.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:39 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,991,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
King Hillary's closest advisor Huma Abedin-Weiner says she is proud to be a Muslim.
Oh my God! She's proud of her religion! What a monster!!

Old 09-23-2015, 09:08 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I kind of use the 5 pillars to determine who is Muslim and those who are just "culturally" Muslim. I wonder which of the 5 pillars she adheres to

Last edited by LS Jaun; 09-23-2015 at 09:25 PM..

Old 09-23-2015, 09:32 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: MOST "Christians" slam those kind of "Baptists" up 1 side and down the other. It's to the point many times Oath Keepers and so on WILL keep the Westboro people away from military funerals, even if the people being buried are also Christian.
Good point. I don't know one Christian person who would have anything to do with them. I wonder why the Left always tries to associate a group like them to all Christians. That would be like me associating all of those on the Left with Communist.

hmmm Obama and Putin....Naw
Attached Thumbnails
"Proud to be a Muslim" says King Hillary's closest aide Huma Abedin-Weiner-obama-put.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies