Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 11:51 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Where does this article say she lied ???
Where in my post did I even mention this article???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 12:48 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Unless she degaussed that hard drive with a rare earth magnet and then ran it thru a shredder They will recover what ever was supposedly erased. Also even if the did try to do a Guttman wipe Peter Guttman will tell you that algorithm is not fool proof and forensic recovery techniques are much more advanced than in the 90's when it first arrived on scene.

Had she destroyed the hard drive that would have come with its own potential criminal liabilities.

We'll see.

Old 09-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Where in my post did I even mention this article???
So you were purposefully speaking out of context ????

Old 09-23-2015, 01:11 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Back to topic.................

Quite damning news for King Hillary. The King said 30,000 emails of personal nature were deleted. Now FBI has these deleted emails as server was never wiped (as I predicted months ago from knowing how hosting sites work.)

Now FBI is combing through these emails to see if there is any classified information. It's fascinating that all of this stuff will be released in December just before the primaries begin. Timing is quite fascinating indeed.

The FBI HAS recovered Hillary Clinton's secret emails from private computer server | Daily Mail Online

Old 09-23-2015, 07:02 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
So you were purposefully speaking out of context ????
and there is dsjj doing his/her best to defend till the end for any liberal...it desnt matter if they are bad or not you will blindly defend them

Old 09-23-2015, 07:10 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I believe Ms. Clinton's actions were more a result of computer illiteracy than any attempt to defraud or cover up anything.
son=me of what she supposedly wrote was classified AFTER she wrote it. She may have many talents but I doubt if prescience is one of them. This is a Republican smear campaign.

Note - I am a Democrat that does not support Ms. Clinton for the nomination as the Democratic candidate for president.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:19 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
I guess you should read the article and the line you posted again and then you will understand why I said what I said.

notice how the article itself separates the multiple claims with in it as to not open themselves up to the same scrutiny that the NYT got.

The article doesnt even claim the work emails were deleted. read the actual wording of the sentence you are going to eventually try to quote in your defense.

no mention of these emails being work related, only that they were deleted and now in the hands of the FBI.
Is there any particular reason that you are defending Hillary so vociferously?

I'm guessing you aren't old enough to know that she literally has 30+ years of lies and scandal in her past. If you weren't old enough to vote for Bill Clinton in 1992, or at least in 1996, then you really should stop and ask yourself why you would rush to her defense so easily and without question.

She's not a good person, dsjj. She's not the person you should put your whole foot forward to defend.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:20 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Amazing how many liberal sycophants the Clinton's are able to continue to fool.

Bet that Vast Right Wing Conspriacy cigar still tastes a little fishy even after all these years.

Last edited by Bulldogdad; 09-23-2015 at 07:30 AM..

Old 09-23-2015, 07:22 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
w
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I believe Ms. Clinton's actions were more a result of computer illiteracy than any attempt to defraud or cover up anything.
son=me of what she supposedly wrote was classified AFTER she wrote it. She may have many talents but I doubt if prescience is one of them. This is a Republican smear campaign.

Note - I am a Democrat that does not support Ms. Clinton for the nomination as the Democratic candidate for president.
Greg, that's just stupid IMO. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing by hosting a server off-site.

Might I introduce you to the Freedom of Information Act? FOIA.gov - Freedom of Information Act

To understand Hillary's intransigence is to understand that she did not want her emails made public via FOIA, which is why there are now many lawsuits against her for operating outside of the bounds of FOIA. What is she trying to hide? Under FOIA, sensitive information is not divulged to the public, so the vast majority of her emails likely would have been heavily redacted had they even been requested under FOIA. So what was she concerned about? What is she trying to hide? Even the uber-liberal DC Circuit is bashing her over the head for not owning up to her legal duty of transparency under the law.

Come out of those New Hampshire woods for the day and get caught up. FOIA is no joke. And now the FBI is involved. Assuming her ideological butt-buddy Barack doesn't intervene on her behalf, this investigation could turn against her rapidly.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:22 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
Drip, drip, drip. Many on both sides of the political spectrum are headline readers. They will see "FBI", E-mail, "HILLARY" and draw a conclusion. Generally, when folks see FBI, they do not think, "Vast right-wing conspiracy."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies