Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2015, 09:57 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Mj proponents love to tell all the rest of us how harmless their chosen drug is....

One intended or unintended consequence of a permissive attitude to mj and the huge draw to new addicts is synthetic mj..
Spice ..k2.. Woobly dreams..scoobydoo The names are limitless. It is sold and marketed everywhere... Heck even Walmart has it.. I love the marking " not for human consumption" all the while packaged and marketed to kids

This is what you get when you diminish the dangers of drug use and abuse.

I look forward to proponents telling the rest of us they aren't to blame for this scouge upon our world

5000.00 in chemicals..solvents usually .. Get sprayed on green leafy medium and can easily net 250k.. Much of this junk is coming out of China.. Who could care less..

This year we have seen a large uptick in overdose exposures

And for you afficiandos... Yep.. You can get it too... You know the taste.. The flavor .. The unusual feeling of adulterated mj.. Think a drug dealer or marijuana cowboy whose crop isn't so hot would give it a little extra kick to maximize profit?

Think Monsanto isn't already looking at it... Sure they are...

There are parents today who are permissive with mj and their kids..smoking it with them ... Drugs use no big deal...

It is... It kills the spirit..and in some cases..the body...
You can't argue with pot-heads.
They have all the answers.

Legalizing pot was a bone-headed move. I don't think anyone really believed that medical marijuana nonsense; they just wanted the pot-heads' votes. The end of this story is way down the road, and yet to be seen.
It ain't gonna be pretty.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:50 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

Legalizing pot was a bone-headed move. I don't think anyone really believed that medical marijuana nonsense; they just wanted the pot-heads' votes. The end of this story is way down the road, and yet to be seen.
Well said.

Old 09-28-2015, 11:13 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Quote:
I'm no "pot-head." That guy can't discuss the issue conversationally because he has a one-track mind and falls back on the same old tired and empty rhetoric as well as constant insults. He's holding a monologue. There's very little engagement, just variations on the same soliloquy.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:11 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Marijuana Arrests Are Up for the First Time Since 2009

Every 45 seconds, folks.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:22 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:

I truly hope you don't get cancer one day and choose to take some strong chemo and/or radiation and have side-effects.

Medicinal Marijuana and Cancer Treatment

Or get Multiple Sclerosis:

Can Medical Marijuana Treat Multiple Sclerosis?

You just might have a different view on these "pot heads" if you were in their shoes.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:22 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:

Yea don't believe something that's been going on for thousands of years over something that's been going on for less than a century.

People dumbfound me every day.

Old 09-29-2015, 02:50 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,125,092 times
I have not smoked any in almost least a year and for the last 15 years I probably only smoked a few times a year but this thread is making look forward to being in Holland next week.

My boat is packed on it´s trailer to sail the German Championships and on the way I will drive through Holland for a nice smoke at my favorite coffeeshop. Seems like a good way to celebrate my 50th birthday. I will smoke one for Notmeofficer
:-D

Old 09-29-2015, 04:34 AM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,251,442 times
Fake MJ being legal is not the simple problem it seems. Lots of kids throughout the world have been using other legal substances for decades. Such as glue. It's a sticky situation and there's no easy answer.

Old 09-29-2015, 04:41 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times
Until alcohol and tobacco are abolished due to their PROVEN death rates, I see no point beating to death the propaganda fueled arguments against marijuana.

Until government which is already in large debt stops wasting money on chasing down marijuana issues so my tax dollars can be better served, there is nothing to talk about.

Until police stop chasing the joint smokers while others are sticking needles in themselves, drunk driving and killing people, people murdering and raping, there is no reason to talk about the law enforcement of marijuana.

If you don't like it, don't smoke it.

Old 09-29-2015, 05:20 AM

50,788 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Thought this was kinda interesting, and right up NMO's alley, though Mr. Rogan reaches a somewhat different conclusion as to the remedy:

Instagram - Joe Rogan - Cannabis

----------------------

Also, for anyone who's on Facebook, you can check out this page: Marijuana Makes You Violent!
Is that a joke page or are they actually serious??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies