Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 03:38 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
^^^This guy!^^^

The Raw story has the video of his comments. He says a bunch more idiotic things as well. This man is running for president. Think about this for a second...

If you're too lazy to actually review his speech prior to commenting just skip ahead to 11 minutes in. Please educate yourself on the topic prior to bearing false witness...

Ted Cruz vows to introduce ayatollah to ’72 virgins’ if he’s elected president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Not as embarrassing as accusing someone of lying when they're telling the truth.
Oh, SHABAZZ, this video was awesome. I'm guessing he must be your candidate because no one opposed to him would publicize that speech.

Your topic line was misleading but if that is what it takes to get people to listen to these promising candidates, I don't blame you. Obviously, what you said he said was way out there and didn't really hold true when I read the article, well, the one in the "Democratic rag" that is. The article that accompanied the video was more on target with the actual speech.

So, good job and I bet a lot of people will look seriously at Ted Cruz after that excellent speech.

Old 09-25-2015, 03:38 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Thank God he's Canadian!
Obama proved you don't need to be American to be President.

I doubt the authenticity of these allegations but if true, he's toast.

Old 09-25-2015, 03:49 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Obama is a muslim.. he won't say he is but we are in tune to how he treats muslims... Obama lies about his true religion. It is called Taqiyya , lieing to advance the Islam religion. Obama uses this tactic of concealment about what he truly believes. He professes to be a Christian, but he went to a black power church that says G D America.. because his heart in with the muslim religion.

Islam Watch - "Understanding Taqiyya ? Islamic Principle of Lying for the Sake of Allah" by Warner MacKenzie

The word "Taqiyya" literally means: "Concealing, precaution, guarding.” It is employed in disguising one's beliefs, intentions, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions or strategies. In practical terms it is manifested as dissimulation, lying, deceiving, vexing and confounding with the intention of deflecting attention, foiling or pre-emptive blocking. It is currently employed in fending off and neutralising any criticism of Islam or Muslims.
Falsehoods told to prevent the denigration of Islam, to protect oneself, or to promote the cause of Islam are sanctioned in the Qur'an and Sunna, including lying under oath in testimony before a court, deceiving by making distorted statements to the media such as the claim that Islam is a “religion of peace”. A Muslim is even permitted to deny or denounce his faith if, in so doing, he protects or furthers the interests of Islam, so long as he remains faithful to Islam in his heart

Old 09-25-2015, 04:07 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Maybe TC is as true to his word as obama has proved to be?

it's just words, it's not like TC is drawing a red line or saying 'you can keep your doctor.PERIOD!

Old 09-25-2015, 04:11 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
^^^This guy!^^^

The Raw story has the video of his comments. He says a bunch more idiotic things as well. This man is running for president. Think about this for a second...

If you're too lazy to actually review his speech prior to commenting just skip ahead to 11 minutes in. Please educate yourself on the topic prior to bearing false witness...

Ted Cruz vows to introduce ayatollah to ’72 virgins’ if he’s elected president
It doesn't surprise me that the ticket to being the republican candidate is trying to be stupid, but that the race for who is the worst continues as if into a bottomless pit.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:13 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,951,108 times
Quote:
The crowd actually gave this clown a standing ovation for his ignorant statements.

Ted Cruz: If Elected, I Would Jail ‘Communist’ Obama & Murder Iran’s Supreme Leader |
This kind of crazy rhetoric is what turns off a lot of moderates and independents from the GOP. The GOP needs to do a better job shaming these people who make the party's reputation of being racist bigots seem legitimate.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboundrambler View Post
Ted Cruz's face scares me.
He looks like an overweight PeeWee Herman.

The voice is similar, too.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
The crowd actually gave this clown a standing ovation for his ignorant statements.

Ted Cruz: If Elected, I Would Jail ‘Communist’ Obama & Murder Iran’s Supreme Leader |

Man has my vote!!

Old 09-25-2015, 04:15 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Please don't post anything written by the nutjobs at occupydemocrats. I get spammed with their crap on facebook by silly friends. I have never seen such obvious propaganda in my life.

With that said, the article is about this speech by Ted Cruz.

Basically, the article is full of crap. Get a life.
See post #4. I already posted a link to the actual speech. And I got the Occupy Democrats story from Facebook as well . The video speaks for itself. The things Cruz said at best isn't presidential, and at worst it's ignorant BS to fuel the emotions of his useful idiots...

So yes, I do have a life. I a small portion of it involves exposing conservative ignorance on CD...

Old 09-25-2015, 04:18 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Man has my vote!!

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
This kind of crazy rhetoric is what turns off a lot of moderates and independents from the GOP. The GOP needs to do a better job shaming these people who make the party's reputation of being racist bigots seem legitimate.
And there is no shirtage of crazies supporting the craziest of all. Moderates among republicans... they seem non existent now, or atleast prefer to hide somewhere only to show up later to vote... "R".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies