Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 10:08 AM

29,972 posts, read 18,533,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I still don't understand what you conservatives are trying to prove or find here.

Thus the state of politics in America. When someone as overtly corrupt and self serving as Hillary can even be considered a viable candidate, it is clear evidence that the nation is doomed.

Dems seem to have a curious habit of ignoring any crime or scandal involving a democrat. This clearly shows the totalitarian nature of most libs, in that the party and the candidate is more important than the rule of law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 10:10 AM

27,534 posts, read 15,977,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
New Emails Show Clinton Used Private Server Earlier Than She Said - ABC News

Hillary was using her private server well before she said she was.

At what point do Democrats get sick of this compulsive liar and switch to Biden, Sanders, or another candidate?
They find this to be a desirable trait.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:20 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,931,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Dems seem to have a curious habit of ignoring any crime or scandal involving a democrat. This clearly shows the totalitarian nature of most libs, in that the party and the candidate is more important than the rule of law.
Look at most Democrat controlled cities where a third of their politicians go to jail and another third probably should also.

Crime, kickbacks, corruption is a Dem way of staying in power.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:27 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,037,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A minority where? The Senate, The House, The Governorships, The States?

Seems like they have majorities in all but the Presidency and that will flip in 2016.
True, I am expecting a big push by the Democrats in 2016 where we will see a number of GOP politicians lose their seats.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:32 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,931,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
True, I am expecting a big push by the Democrats in 2016 where we will see a number of GOP politicians lose their seats.
Sorry but they have no one to "Push". The Party is old and dying.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Sorry but they have no one to "Push". The Party is old and dying.
You keep telling yourself that....also, I was talking about all the elections coming up in 2016, not just the presidential election. Which the front runner for the GOP is 69, not an age that is associated with young and vibrant.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:37 AM

6,594 posts, read 4,969,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You think this is just about a "faux pas" on an email?

You don't think this has anything to do with Hillary having her sever with sensitive information on an unsecured/unprotected server for months so it was open to even newbie hackers if they tried it?

You don't think this has to do with Hillary circumventing the LAW, because she feels she is entitled and above it?

You don't think this has anything to do with Hillary lying over a dozen different times on different things showing that she is not trustworthy?

This is also about not being sheep and excusing political corruption simply because a politician is on your political team. I oppose us turning into a Banana Republic and spurning rule of law/accountability as much as some seem to be pushing us that way.
Ok, so you don't trust her, don't vote for her.

Old 09-28-2015, 02:57 PM

26,273 posts, read 14,872,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
What? She used her email before she had her morning coffee? The Horror!
Do you not stay informed with current events or are you just a sheep for your political team?

Let's put sensitive information on an unsecured server that can easily be hacked into by even some high school hackers simply because we are entitled and above complying with the law. After all, we can just lie about it and our good little sheep will make excuses and play it off as nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Listen dimwit, I was replying to another posters specific point about what might be found. I did not give a full recitation of possible issues with how she operated the server.

You can also use the little search feature and find my numerous posts hammering Hillary as a liar and blasting her server usage.

P.S. I note that you didn't mention the crime of pedophilia anywhere in your post. You don't think there is anything wrong with pedophilia?
Dimwit?

If you had any wits you would realize that Hillary factually put national security information in jeopardy to fall into enemy hands.

That she has factually lied repeatedly.

That she was circumventing the law, because she felt entitled and above the law.

This is not a simple case of looking for Faux Pas as you spun it off as. You trivialized Hillary's corruption. Sanders already knows he has serious facts against Hillary, not a faux pas.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:04 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,780,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You keep telling yourself that....also, I was talking about all the elections coming up in 2016, not just the presidential election. Which the front runner for the GOP is 69, not an age that is associated with young and vibrant.
So the republicans have one old person and a bunch of (relatively) young people. The democrats have old, older and oldest. The dearth of talent on the dem side is notable.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So the republicans have one old person and a bunch of (relatively) young people. The democrats have old, older and oldest. The dearth of talent on the dem side is notable.
And which ones are leading? Trump 69 and Carson 64. That sounds pretty old to me, but then again running for president isn't about age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies