Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 08:24 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,087 times

Advertisements

true and obama would come to their rescue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They'd scream "DISCRIMINATION" in a hearbeat.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:25 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I ususally try and take the high road on things, but damn you showed a hell of a lot of retraint, because were it me, it would have gotten pretty damn ugly! And I mean really quick!
you and me both. the idito leerersshould have been ushed out of the line and given the boot.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:37 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

Hey "Muslims": how about YOU just suck it up and, if you don't like how the Europeans roll, just LEAVE!
If you actually read the article, you would understand who is telling the citizens of Germany to "cover up". Hint: It's not the Muslims.

German citizens are being told by their own people to "understand" the different cultures that are entering their country. It's a sad day when citizens of a country are being told to tolerate barbaric cultures rather than teaching those entering to leave their cultures behind.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:42 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
If you actually read the article, you would understand who is telling the citizens of Germany to "cover up". Hint: It's not the Muslims.

German citizens are being told by their own people to "understand" the different cultures that are entering their country. It's a sad day when citizens of a country are being told to tolerate barbaric cultures rather than teaching those entering to leave their cultures behind.
this is how it works.

when you have a mass migration, the host culture is permanently altered. period. end of discussion.

That's what happens.

and to be honest the cause of this is Europe's refusal to stand up and be strong and deal with the likes of ISIS and a resurgent and aggressive Russia.

They should have stood up. they didn't. now they are not going to be Europe any longer.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:42 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Time to re-form the bownshirts to "handle" these invaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Well, they shouldn't be there to begin with. Just send them all home and then your conscience will be clear. No "innocent" little immigrants rights will be trampled.
Hitler, when?

Need an economic collapse first though. If you aren't working to make it happen, you're part of the problem.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
I hope all you liberals are happy by opening the flood gates for these animals.

Germany in a state of SIEGE after Angela Merkel opened floodgates to migrants | Daily Mail Online
We will be next if Obama has his way. Their culture is so vastly different from ours, and they have no intention of assimilating, or becoming Americans. Obama has even changed the oath of citizenship to accommodate them. They no longer have to pledge their allegiance to America.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:48 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
They try it here and gun sales will go up!
One of the things I've wondered is if the citizens were allowed to defend themselves with a firearm. At least the knowledge of citizens potentially having a firearm in this country would keep these animals in line.

I have to say this is frightening and seems like it's by design, leaders can't be this stupid. Evil, yes, stupid no.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:50 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion. When will the leaders of nations realize this?

Old 09-28-2015, 09:01 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
One of the things I've wondered is if the citizens were allowed to defend themselves with a firearm. At least the knowledge of citizens potentially having a firearm in this country would keep these animals in line.

I have to say this is frightening and seems like it's by design, leaders can't be this stupid. Evil, yes, stupid no.
Possibly testing the waters to see just how far the natural citizens will go. Like taking the Confederate Flag off of shelves, I never saw the flag like I do now. People are flying them on their trucks and wearing their shirts proudly now more than before the ban for some to sell it.......just seems someone is always pushing an agenda against the people.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:02 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion. When will the leaders of nations realize this?
Most likely after those who no longer understand religion pass Sharia Law, thinking these people love women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies