Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2015, 12:25 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,123,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Palestinians will begin using nonviolent resistance while calling for
sanctions against Israel, Barghouti said

Sure, I'll remember that when another Hamas goon blows up a bus full of Israelis.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 01:01 PM

716 posts, read 357,375 times
They just shot and murdered an Israeli father and mother while driving on the highway. Their four children were in the back seat.

The "non-violence" goes on and on and.......

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sus...hooting-419698
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...706203,00.html

Old 10-01-2015, 01:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,233,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Abbas for looking like a complete idiot.

Thought this type of stuff would be obvious to you?
So he looks like an idiot.

Big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
This is what happens when America is seen as having a leadership gap. The world explodes.
Obama seems to side always with criminals at home and Islam everywhere else.

Think of all the Christians and others who died by at least the tens of thousands when Obama removed all the troops from Iraq for his legacy.

We should remember most about the Obama legacy that he hurt Israel, was responsible the damage done by backing this Arab Spring and has diminished America in the eyes of the world.

Russia's treating Obama like a little girl.
Other terrorists states like the Palestinians are emboldened by a whimpering Obama.
LMAO...yeah, that's how we'll remember Obama. As the guy who hurt Israel.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:30 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,666,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So he looks like an idiot.

Big deal.

LMAO...yeah, that's how we'll remember Obama. As the guy who hurt Israel.
It was enough of a deal that I got you to post in this thread. But that's not hard since any time you can criticize Israel in this forum you're first in line. Yet you don't care. Rofl.

You are obviously jealous of the Jews accomplishments in Israel. I'm sorry their success offends you so much but you should try and make it less obvious.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:37 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,287,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Sure, I'll remember that when another Hamas goon blows up a bus full of Israelis.
At some point Israel will have the right to blow a lot up themselves without worrying about collateral damage.

Old 10-01-2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
It was enough of a deal that I got you to post in this thread. But that's not hard since any time you can criticize Israel in this forum you're first in line. Yet you don't care. Rofl.

You are obviously jealous of the Jews accomplishments in Israel. I'm sorry their success offends you so much but you should try and make it less obvious.
Where did I criticize Israel. Show me. You know...since I'm first in line to do so. Gimme proof instead of stupid emotional ranting.

Jealous of the Jew's accomplishments? LMAO...I live in the United States of America; generally regarded to be the world's greatest nation and the most powerful nation in world history. Why would I be jealous of a podunk nation in some godforsaken desert in the Middle East that begs the rest of the world to recognize its legitimacy? Last I checked, no one has ever fired a rocket onto my backyard, and my "right to exist" (whatever the hell that means) is basically unchallenged. My nation doesn't approach Israel...hat in hand, asking for 3 billion dollars per year.

If you wanna go there, we can go there. I'm eager to play this game and there's more where that came from. Or, we can discuss this civilly. You choose.

Now to the point of the thread and away from your bed-wetting...if Abbas is simply making a fool of himself, then so what? Why does that threaten you if it's so harmless?

Old 10-01-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Where did I criticize Israel. Show me. You know...since I'm first in line to do so. Gimme proof instead of stupid emotional ranting.

Jealous of the Jew's accomplishments? LMAO...I live in the United States of America; generally regarded to be the world's greatest nation and the most powerful nation in world history. Why would I be jealous of a podunk nation in some godforsaken desert in the Middle East that begs the rest of the world to recognize its legitimacy? Last I checked, no one has ever fired a rocket onto my backyard, and my "right to exist" (whatever the hell that means) is basically unchallenged. My nation doesn't approach Israel...hat in hand, asking for 3 billion dollars per year.

If you wanna go there, we can go there. I'm eager to play this game and there's more where that came from. Or, we can discuss this civilly. You choose.

Now to the point of the thread and away from your bed-wetting...if Abbas is simply making a fool of himself, then so what? Why does that threaten you if it's so harmless?
When did I say it threatened me?

Old 10-01-2015, 06:01 PM

18,476 posts, read 15,266,337 times
Quote:
Abbas says Palestinians will no longer follow Oslo accords and begin resisting Israel's occupation
I'm confused. Don't you actually have to START following the accords in order to stop following them?

Old 10-01-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
When did I say it threatened me?
If Abbas is doing nothing that'll threaten Israel (or you), then why do you care about his proclamations seeing as how they're only making him look ridiculous?

You're coming off as a wounded soul...accusing me of criticizing Israel (something that you can't even back up as evidenced) and ranting about"Jewish accomplishments" () when at the end of the day, Abbas didn't say anything out of pocket. He didn't threaten Israel with a nuclear war. SMH

He simply implied non violent means. Since when is that BAD NEWS? Even if he doesn't mean it, just uttering those words shows that at least he knows that violence won't work.

What...would you be happier if he'd said by using violent means instead?

Actually, I think you would be...and that's the problem. Some folks seem to have a lot vested in perpetual violence and contrary to what they say, hope there's never an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:33 PM

Quote:
If Abbas is doing nothing that'll threaten Israel (or you), then why do you care about his proclamations seeing as how they're only making him look ridiculous?

You're coming off as a wounded soul...accusing me of criticizing Israel (something that you can't even back up as evidenced) and ranting about"Jewish accomplishments" () when at the end of the day, Abbas didn't say anything out of pocket. He didn't threaten Israel with a nuclear war. SMH

He simply implied non violent means. Since when is that BAD NEWS? Even if he doesn't mean it, just uttering those words shows that at least he knows that violence won't work.

What...would you be happier if he'd said by using violent means instead?

Actually, I think you would be...and that's the problem. Some folks seem to have a lot vested in perpetual violence and contrary to what they say, hope there's never an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
The pals are already using non violent means. Or are you oblivious?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies