Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 12:43 PM

884 posts, read 716,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I suspect that Maybe 15-20% of the people in the US actually care what Obama thinks and even less cares what he says.

Anytime he speaks there is a massive change of channels.
The man has no credibility.
You are so wrong here Rakin. I've read where its not even 10%.

Love the post have good one Rakin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2015, 12:48 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
After reading all the posts on this thread I have to wonder why you are trying so dam hard to snuff the truth about these murders. What is your obvious reason for the killer to NOT have selected Christians? Careful of your answer because I will analyze every single letter like the dems did the chads in Florida during the bush fiasco. You are trying way to hard to stop truth and I'd like to know why.
I'm not the one trying hard to snuff out the truth. It's the "it was a hate crime" crowd that's ignoring statements that don't agree with what the wish to be true, relying on unverified tweets, and lying, twisting, and jumping to conclusions based on what other witnesses said.

Maybe there's some evidence that it was a hate crime but we don't have that evidence yet.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:52 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
I'm not the one trying hard to snuff out the truth. It's the "it was a hate crime" crowd that's ignoring statements that don't agree with what the wish to be true, relying on unverified tweets, and lying, twisting, and jumping to conclusions based on what other witnesses said.

Maybe there's some evidence that it was a hate crime but we don't have that evidence yet.
No hate involved in murdering 9 people...did Pravda tell you that? Sorry but anyone killing 9 people is involved in a hate crime, multiple hate crimes.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
I suspect that Maybe 15-20% of the people in the US actually care what Obama thinks and even less cares what he says.

Anytime he speaks there is a massive change of channels.
The man has no credibility.
Well it seems you and a few others here care what he says or does not say because you are commenting on it

Old 10-03-2015, 12:53 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
No hate involved in murdering 9 people...did Pravda tell you that? Sorry but anyone killing 9 people is involved in a hate crime, multiple hate crimes.
So now any mass murder is a hate crime? Are you unaware of the definition of "hate crime"?

I guess if you've got little to substantiate the claim that it was an anti-Christian hate crime, you just change the definition.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:00 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Well it seems you and a few others here care what he says or does not say because you are commenting on it
Nope. I'm one of the millions that turns over to the ID channel (or others) when the man starts talking.
No one enjoys his lectures and very few respect him.

When the Pres gives up his security, I'll give up mine.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:02 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
So now any mass murder is a hate crime? Are you unaware of the definition of "hate crime"?

I guess if you've got little to substantiate the claim that it was an anti-Christian hate crime, you just change the definition.
Anyone that kills someone has committed a 'hate crime.' I don't need Pravda's definition to know what a hate crime involves and I know that killing 9 people in cold blood involves committing a hate crime.

When CNN, Fox, ABC News, BBC, interview survivors and all report that Christians were targeted and Pravda says that they found someone that said something different, I'll agree with the legit news sources that vetted their stories, unlike Pravda.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Nope. I'm one of the millions that turns over to the ID channel (or others) when the man starts talking.
No one enjoys his lectures and very few respect him.

When the Pres gives up his security, I'll give up mine.
But yet you have much to say on what you did not listen to or watch, hmmmm

I agree, those who's safety is assured day and night by armed men and women have to right to tell the rest of us we cannot at least protect ourselves.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:15 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Anyone that kills someone has committed a 'hate crime.' I don't need Pravda's definition to know what a hate crime involves and I know that killing 9 people in cold blood involves committing a hate crime.

When CNN, Fox, ABC News, BBC, interview survivors and all report that Christians were targeted and Pravda says that they found someone that said something different, I'll agree with the legit news sources that vetted their stories, unlike Pravda.
So basically you just make up your own definitions, dismiss any news source that doesn't tell you what you want to hear, and blindly latch on to sensationalist stories that tell you what you wish to be true.

By the way, you might want to look into who actually interviewed who and what those who were interviewed actually said. The only thing we have that actually paints it as an anti-Christian hate crime in black and white is an unsubstantiated tweet from someone who wasn't even there.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:59 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
No.

This is what the side who doesn't want to do anything about this problem always says. It's nothing more than a stalling tactic intended to shut down the conversation and ensure that nothing ever gets done.
I see, so the proper decorum of generations ago related to people dying is all some ploy, not based on respect and decency.

Myself, I was always taught you focus on the living family members feelings, and respect the dead even if you did not care for them.
Furthermore, you never speak poorly of the dead, until at least they were given a proper burial.
These lessons might not be taught to the uncouth heathens of today, but many of us were brought up correctly.

So let Obama rail all he wants about things, but the president of this country should set the example for people, not be part of the ignorant masses.

BTW - If you still hold to your comment, then how can you defend him for not having focused on the murders motive of killing Christians
That is unless as you put it, Obama is " using a stalling tactic intended to shut down the conversation and ensure that nothing ever gets done".
Needless to say, you cannot have it both ways.

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies