Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 12:48 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,771,044 times

Advertisements

With all the racial trouble that I have heard about the Main Stream media journalists never talk about racial separation as a possible solution to the racial problems in this country. Multiculturalism and integration is taken as a given with no discussion needed or allowed. Now before we come right out and advocate racial separation we can at least consider that it is a possible solution to many of our racial problems even though you may disagree with it after considering all that it entails. So why isn't it even an area of discussion? It is possibly a legitimate solution to our racial problems. It isn't nonsense like believing in flying saucers or that their might be men living inside the earth that no body has ever seen. It seems that the holier-than-thou leftist intellectuals in all their self righteous smugness think that their ideas are worthy to be implemented and no other ideas are intelligent enough to be considered.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:15 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
With all the racial trouble that I have heard about the Main Stream media journalists never talk about racial separation as a possible solution to the racial problems in this country. Multiculturalism and integration is taken as a given with no discussion needed or allowed. Now before we come right out and advocate racial separation we can at least consider that it is a possible solution to many of our racial problems even though you may disagree with it after considering all that it entails. So why isn't it even an area of discussion? It is possibly a legitimate solution to our racial problems. It isn't nonsense like believing in flying saucers or that their might be men living inside the earth that no body has ever seen. It seems that the holier-than-thou leftist intellectuals in all their self righteous smugness think that their ideas are worthy to be implemented and no other ideas are intelligent enough to be considered.
Please feel free to segregate yourself from those you find offensive, no one is stopping you.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:18 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
It's been tried, it was known as segregation. And it kinda sucked.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:29 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
The country is racially segregated. And most white people who carry on about racism don't seem to have plans to do anything about that. Which is what I don't get.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:37 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,551,122 times
How would you propose racial separation?

By mandate?

By culture?

Would their be punishment for people who "mix"?

What about people who aren't so easy to categorize?

Tell me how you think this is supposed to work.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:44 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Are me and my wife going to have to seperate?

Old 10-03-2015, 01:45 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,987,639 times
Segregation does not insure peace eg. The Middle East (Israel- Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan etc) or The Balkans, Former Yugoslavia. or The Ukraine. or The Russian Federation (ask any Chechnyan, Crimean Tartar, Yakutsk, etc) , China, The Philippines, Burma, India and Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Segregation is one of the reasons the World is in the mess it finds itself!

Old 10-03-2015, 01:47 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
I think is called "throwing the baby out with the bath water", in simple terms I didn't want to be intellectual or smug.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:47 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
All that will do is cause more problems, you think we are have problems now.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:48 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
How would you propose racial separation?

By mandate?

By culture?

Would their be punishment for people who "mix"?

What about people who aren't so easy to categorize?

Tell me how you think this is supposed to work.
People tend to naturally segregate themselves. So stop trying to force them to mix.

1. Get rid of minority quotas.
2. Get rid of section 8 housing.
3. Stop bussing in kids from bad neighborhoods to schools in nice neighborhoods.
4. Stop letting illegals pour into the country.
5. Get rid of all these non-sense "minority" college schollarships.
6. Cut out all of this liberal, "We need more minorities in blah blah blah" propaganda

Last edited by neko_mimi; 10-03-2015 at 02:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies