Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 03:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I'm supporting those most likely to turn that entire region to glass.
Including Israel, or just the little brown people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 02:08 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
See, I don't even have to do any heavy lifting when all I've gotta do is let conservatives do what they do naturally...give themselves away like your conservative cohort just did in the post below.
I should hope not. As far as you reach sometimes you've probably thrown your back out half a dozen times.

Quote:
Lol...conservatives! You guys never fail to come through for me.

LMAO...I mean, this guy ^^^^ is just salivating at even the thought of war. He's actually mad that Russia is fighting instead of us!
Would you agree that non intervention is a conservative value?

Good to know we have tons of democrats in office who are fighting Obama tooth and nail to get us out of foreign conflicts and to stop being policemen of the world. Oh wait, they're not. double

Old 10-10-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Including Israel, or just the little brown people?
sigh playing the race card. You forget what "color" Iranians are?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:46 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I should hope not. As far as you reach sometimes you've probably thrown your back out half a dozen times.

Would you agree that non intervention is a conservative value?

Good to know we have tons of democrats in office who are fighting Obama tooth and nail to get us out of foreign conflicts and to stop being policemen of the world. Oh wait, they're not. double
Conservative value? Iono bout dat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
sigh playing the race card. You forget what "color" Iranians are?
He said "entire region," and we both know he didn't mean Israel.

He meant the brown people. Yeah, I know Iranians are technically white, but not in the eyes of Americans.

But you already knew that.

Besides, other posters like Mircea have said the same thing plenty of times about out predilection for mistreating non-white nations. No accusations of race card tossing were asserted. If they can do it, I can do it. And I will do it...when appropriate.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I think it's simple, less government involvement is conservative. From the word conserve, use less of.

Quote:

He meant the brown people. Yeah, I know Iranians are technically white, but not in the eyes of Americans.

Not in the eyes of boobus is more exact.

Quote:
Besides, other posters like Mircea have said the same thing plenty of times about out predilection for mistreating non-white nations. No accusations of race card tossing were asserted. If they can do it, I can do it. And I will do it...when appropriate.
Mistreating, I guess you're talking nowadays. Dunno. I know we don't mistreat the Saudis. The Versailles treaty paralyzed Germany and they are pretty white.
And who we mistreat depends on if the have the bomb not really their skin color. You don't think we'd be in Iraq or Iran if they had nukes to lob at us do you?

Old 10-16-2015, 11:27 AM

1,676 posts, read 944,856 times
Quote:

Iranians aren't White. Caucasoid in bone structure does not equal White. And Jews are a Semitic people, not a White people.

Besides, just because someone is White doesn't mean they're evil, and just because someone is a PoC doesn't mean they're good.

Old 10-17-2015, 10:14 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,090,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Article about the Beirut barracks bombing stating there is no concrete evidence Iran ordered the attack.
The Fog over the 1983 Beirut Attacks - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS
The case about compensation is going to the Supreme Court, so it is not resolved.
Reparations in 1983 Beirut bombing among cases added by Supreme Court - Hawaii News - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

30th Anniversary of the Embassy Beirut Bombing
https://www.cia.gov/news-information...in-beirut.html
In the article for the anniversary the State Department, and CIA, mentions it was an attack by the militias, no mention of Iran.

You act like the U.S. has never done state sponsored terrorism. Read the link below for my response to Spectator about Operation Northwoods.

Iran is not a threat to the U.S., considering the U.S. could incinerate Iran at will, Iran lacking the same capability. Lets focus on countries that are real threats, namely the other big world powers (Iran is not one).

Iran does not have nuclear weapons, and does not have the capability to attack the U.S. Those missiles you described do not have the range to hit the U.S. Either way the U.S. could incinerate Iran at will, while Iran lacks the capability to do the same.

About the Beirut bombing. Regan should have never sent troops to Beirut, but at least he was smart enough to realize to leave quickly.
Terrorist Bombing Of The Marine Barracks, Beirut, Lebanon
The Fog over the 1983 Beirut Attacks - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS
At the same time according to the article there is no concrete knowledge Iran ordered this bombing.

You realize the U.S. has conducted state sponsored terrorism, Iran is not special in this regard.
U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba - ABC News
More apologist and Iranian Ayatollah patsy partying by Ohio, who has all the convenient answers to defend Iran.. If I had more time, I could dissect those apologetic ill-conceived articles because at the end of the day, Iran bares responsibility in some form or fashion for those terrorist attacks.

I caution posters about Ohio's denial of Iranian threats, due to Iran's sphere of influence in the region. Not only Iran has expressed genocide to Israeli's and American's, but they have set rational goals to carry out these irrational fantasy's. Unlike ISIS's fantasy hegemonic goals of the world, Iran has the financial, diplomatic sphere of influence (Russia, China, Conquered Sunni Capitals), and the Rube Goldberg spineless Iranian Deal to conflict interest with the United States. But of-course Iran "lacks" the capability to do anything according to poster Ohio, yet Iran has deceived the world of its nuclear activities and terrorist attacks for decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies