Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 12:01 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times

Advertisements

AMERICANS Once Knew - - -

AMERICANS Once Knew that they were unique among all other nations on Earth. Only they had a republican form of government - one in which the government was instituted to secure their endowed rights - not rule them nor govern them - unless they consented.

AMERICANS once knew that they had natural rights, among which were the right to life, to absolutely own, and to defend person, liberty and property. They once knew that they had natural and personal liberty - and all the related rights, powers, privileges and immunities that came with that status. They were a sovereign people, needing no permission of any man nor government.

ALL that changed, when the constitutional government went bankrupt in 1933, and declared a State of Emergency.

The sitting government stole all the lawful money and replaced it with worthless IOUs. It criminalized the possession of gold by “free” Americans. It tricked millions into surrendering their birthright via FICA / Social Security, reducing their status at law to that of pauper (recipient of public charity). In a short span of time, it successfully ended absolute ownership of private property (the linchpin of the Communist Manifesto), imposed covert control over all labor and industry, via taxation and regulation, where it could not overtly nationalize. And the government excused itself by writing the law so that it was all “voluntary” and done with “our consent.”

Of course, using fraud, constructive fraud, withholding of material fact and deceit are not legitimate grounds, but as long as “we” stay mute, “they” keep shearing us, over and over, demanding our gratitude that “they” let us regrow our skin before skinning us again.

The irony is that it was not the first time servant government tricked the American people into waiving their birthright. The generation of the 1820s was tricked into consenting to be citizens, and thus became subjects of the sovereign government. They ceased to be sovereign Americans served by government. And shortly thereafter, the partisan political parties rose in power, wealth and status. The last half of the 19th century was marked by the European invasion of the “Progressives.” These collectivists infiltrated our institutions, and gradually took over our infrastructure, our professions, and almost all aspects of life. Suddenly, one needed government permission (license) to operate a business, to enter occupations, to build a house, to marry, and so on.

Will Americans ever remember about that which their forefathers fought and died?

The current generation of indoctrinated “Takers” has no concept of the enslavement they espouse, thinking that compulsory charity and expropriation of property is superior to liberty, freedom, and sovereignty. They are ignorant members of a “Wolf pack,” preying on whomever they may.

It is a pity.

//www.city-data.com/forum/38898557-post173.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 12:50 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
"Americans once knew they were unique...." What does that even mean? Not "Great"? Just "Unique"?? Unique in what way? We eat hot dogs and we watch football; I guess that's unique.

When I saw the title I thought this is some kind of badly worded pro-gay thread.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:00 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
"Americans once knew they were unique...." What does that even mean? Not "Great"? Just "Unique"?? Unique in what way? We eat hot dogs and we watch football; I guess that's unique.

When I saw the title I thought this is some kind of badly worded pro-gay thread.
You need to read this.
It was written by Gregory Papadin from Sonoma Valley High School, winner of the 2013 essay contest: What Makes America Unique.

Quote:
A Nation of Opportunity and Freedom

The United States is a country of economic prosperity, having a one-of-a-kind story of becoming an independent nation through the will and pride of its people. Starting from humble beginnings as colonies and turning into a booming industrial nation, America is the land where we overcame the odds of failure.
Our wars were won with American pride and our businesses fueled by the hard working American. The goal of our people is to achieve the “American Dream”, a concept that grasps our nation and gives us the motive to achieve our goals. No other country has such a dream for their people, this is one of the reasons why we are such a diverse nation; people want the “American Dream” because there is no other dream like it.

My mother and father came here as first-generation immigrants, with nothing but a backpack and their first-born son. Starting from scratch, they managed to raise a family of seven children just through hard work and the liberties that this great country gave to them. We are such an accepting country, allowing anyone with a passion and good work ethic to achieve their wildest dreams.

Countries like Pakistan and Haiti suffer from poor government and poverty, whereas the United States has built a Democracy that allows issues to be decided on by its people, while keeping the economy afloat. Our stable and welcoming country is definitely one of he reasons why we have such a various amount of people living here from all over the world. Composed almost entirely out of immigrants, America is the focal point of diversity and acceptance.

The words, “Land of the free and the home of the brave” attracts people of all race, gender or color. Given that we have a Constitution and Bill of Rights protecting our freedoms and beliefs, American is the ideal country for someone looking to live without fear of their government. We can practice religion freely, show our true beliefs about the nation, and respect each other’s ideas peacefully without fear of imprisonment or harm from our government. Living a nation that allows freedom, opportunity and dreams to come true is why the United States is a unique country.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:11 AM

Quote:

The first paragraph was the clue:
Quote:
AMERICANS Once Knew that they were unique among all other nations on Earth - Only they had a republican form of government.
America is unique among all nations on Earth, for only she has a republican form of government.
Thanks to the efforts of the world's greatest propaganda ministry, her people have been programmed to never know it.
It must be something astounding for them to take the time and effort to eradicate its memory.

It is.
• It is the reason why Americans do not bow nor kneel to other monarchs.
• It is the reason why Americans can marry foreign nobility or monarchs without violating their local laws banning marriage to "commoners."
• It is the reason why Americans could absolutely own land and even inflict capital punishment upon trespassers.
• It is the reason why the vulgar taunt : "Kiss my royal American @ss" is technically and legally accurate.
• It is the reason why no American can accept a title of nobility from a foreign monarch without losing his birthright.
• It is the reason why Americans were once regarded with the highest esteem wherever they journeyed.
• Even the lands she “conquered” raised their subject people from subjugation to a sovereign to sovereign people.
{If you don’t think individual sovereignty is something astounding, then bow down and kiss the feet of those who claim dominion over you and yours. }

Memory of the Republican Form / Sovereignty of the people

Last edited by jetgraphics; 10-09-2015 at 01:19 AM..

Old 10-09-2015, 02:27 AM

7,647 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Good post Jet.

America is no longer a great nation, or looked up to in the world because we have become diluted with hyphenated people who's loyalties do not lie with America, but at "home." They take our jobs and send our money "home." Some foreigners work and contribute and earn their social security and they take their checks and return "home," to retire. They didn't come here to build, only to use, only to take.

Sadly we have allowed ourselves to be governed by the ignorant and tyrants, and the vast majority of the population is frankly to stupid to realize it. We opened our arms to the world and we have been robbed of our heritage and our future.

Our government since WWII has failed us at every turn as a result of poor leadership. We haven't had a "real" leader since John Kennedy. Our military hasn't won a war since 1945. Panama and Grenada don't count. Sure we could take over countries, but we seem to have no conception of how to make permanent change like we did in Japan and Germany.

Well America is MY home. My ancestors discovered it, conquered it, carved it from wilderness, died for it, and now it is MINE. I own it, well parts of it. I have a Constitution that was supposed to protect me and my lands and my country, but which is constantly under attack by corrupt, criminal forces in government. My Constitution was not written to protect the government.

Those who would seek our demise should remember, Americans have no place else to go.

Old 10-09-2015, 06:50 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,288,750 times
Extremeists

Old 10-09-2015, 07:27 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:

Try to go a little deeper.......Bill of Rights and the Constitution.......who else allows their citizens these rights?

Or this......Name another nation on the face of the earth that can boast that one of its most elite military establishments, an establishment the primary function of which is to wage war and destroy the enemies of our nation, runs a program to collect and distribute toys for poor children. Name another nation on the face of the earth in which that same elite military establishment and their brothers-in-arms, in the midst of waging a war on an enemy that has massacred thousands of our citizens in our own country, simultaneously drops millions of packets of food and medicine to the population of that enemy country.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:05 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
The first paragraph was the clue: America is unique among all nations on Earth, for only she has a republican form of government.
I don't understand what you mean by Republican form of government. If you're referring to being a republic, the Netherland predates USA by roughly 200 years. Then Switzerland and England became republics before USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post

Thanks to the efforts of the world's greatest propaganda ministry, her people have been programmed to never know it.
It must be something astounding for them to take the time and effort to eradicate its memory.

It is.
• It is the reason why Americans do not bow nor kneel to other monarchs.
• It is the reason why Americans can marry foreign nobility or monarchs without violating their local laws banning marriage to "commoners."
• It is the reason why Americans could absolutely own land and even inflict capital punishment upon trespassers.
• It is the reason why the vulgar taunt : "Kiss my royal American @ss" is technically and legally accurate.
• It is the reason why no American can accept a title of nobility from a foreign monarch without losing his birthright.
It is the reason why Americans were once regarded with the highest esteem wherever they journeyed.
• Even the lands she “conquered” raised their subject people from subjugation to a sovereign to sovereign people.
{If you don’t think individual sovereignty is something astounding, then bow down and kiss the feet of those who claim dominion over you and yours. }

Memory of the Republican Form / Sovereignty of the people
You seem to have never heard of the slang "Ugly Americans".

But at any rate, I don't see the purpose of this post. Is it just a rant?

Old 10-09-2015, 07:36 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
So going off the gold standard is the root of all that is evil and wrong in America?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:18 AM

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by Republican form of government. If you're referring to being a republic, the Netherland predates USA by roughly 200 years. Then Switzerland and England became republics before USA.
A republican form is NOT synonymous with a republic, nor a "constitutional republic."

But the link explained RFOG in depth.

Quote:
You seem to have never heard of the slang "Ugly Americans".

... I don't see the purpose of this post..
Post 1933, and the end of constitutional American government, "Ugly" is appropriate. "Sad" is appropriate, too.

The "purpose" is to remind people that there is a reason why America is unique.
That most do know know it, shows how much was eradicated by the world's greatest propaganda ministry.

I wrote to 30 embassies, in 1989, asking two questions: is your government a republican form, and do you know of any nation with a republican form (other than the USA)?
Their answers were : no, and no.

You may have heard the old adage that America's form of government is not perfect, but it is the best there is.
Why haven't any other nations adopted it?
There were many countries that revolted or were liberated after 1776, yet not one adopted the republican form.

Reason : They cannot.

No government nor people, since 1776, declared that the INDIVIDUAL was endowed with rights from his CREATOR - not from government. Any government instituted to help secure rights was a servant, not a master.

In every other country on earth, regardless of its form of government (monarchy, democracy, oligarchy, etc), the people are subjects of the sovereign government.

ONLY IN AMERICA ARE THE PEOPLE SOVEREIGN OVER THE GOVERNMENT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies