Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2015, 09:12 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,269,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam2015 View Post
Talk in a forum is cheap. I dont believe you only go to a doctor for trauma injuries. I bet if you get neumonia, or kidney stones, you go to the hospital. Statistically you will probably die much sooner without modern medicine.
That's laughable...and very sad...as is evidenced by the many many people who die from the chemotherapy they falsely believe will help them.....and most doctors KNOW it's a kill or cure...kill being the winner most times.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

Please give examples of those "lies" and the scientific evidence that supports your opinion.
What for...even though corruption is exposed it'll do no good for people with their blinders on...people who say "yes sir, no sir, how high should I jump sir"....for you it's obvious you are blind to anything other than corrupt CDC lies..................CDC Responds: Admits Omitting Vaccine Data Linking Vaccines to Higher Rates of Autism

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc...tes-of-autism/

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/phy...-vaccine-lies/

Old 12-14-2015, 09:39 AM

1,316 posts, read 747,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
What for...even though corruption is exposed it'll do no good for people with their blinders on...people who say "yes sir, no sir, how high should I jump sir"....for you it's obvious you are blind to anything other than corrupt CDC lies..................CDC Responds: Admits Omitting Vaccine Data Linking Vaccines to Higher Rates of Autism

CDC Responds: Admits Omitting Vaccine Data Linking Vaccines to Higher Rates of Autism

Physicians and Scientists Exposing Vaccine Lies | AntiCorruption Society
This was thoroughly researched and no direct correlation between the vaccinations and autism were really there. The researcher made an extreme reach in his conclusions by filtering and filtering and filtering the data. You could have just as easily looked at shirt colors the kids were wearing to find a correlation. "Oh no, wearing blue causes autism!" Further studies show no direct effect of vaccinations on autism. Over and over and over again.

I am not blind--my eyes are open and I look beyond a sexy headline to the facts. It sometimes takes digging, it sometimes takes work. What makes you think your "evidence" is any less pabulum? You are allowing fear-mongers to think for you.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

What evidence? Citations, please? VAERS is not acceptable, as you well know.

Please give examples of those "lies" and the scientific evidence that supports your opinion.
Right, I forgot...we must not include the "collateral damage" as evidence...those many injured infants and children DON'T COUNT. You didn't need to say that....it's already very obvious.

VRM: The Confidenti...
Very sad reading above from the confidental case files from glaxoSmithKline exposed.....YOU might be able to ignore them...easy to do no doubt when you refuse to even look.
http://www.vaccinesuncensored.org/doctors.php#doctors

Old 12-14-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Right, I forgot...we must not include the "collateral damage" as evidence...those many injured infants and children DON'T COUNT. You didn't need to say that....it's already very obvious.

VRM: The Confidenti
Once more with feeling!

VAERS is self-reporting, so it's not an accurate count of verifiable injury. If I report that I lost feeling in my legs immediately following a vaccination, but it's really because I got hit by a bus, there is no causal link to the vaccine. If I get pneumonia and report to VAERS that it was immediately after I got a tetanus booster, that does not mean the booster caused pneumonia.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 AM

Doctors-Scientists Warn about Dangers of Vaccination Immunisation

Old 12-14-2015, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post
Once more with feeling!

VAERS is self-reporting, so it's not an accurate count of verifiable injury. If I report that I lost feeling in my legs immediately following a vaccination, but it's really because I got hit by a bus, there is no causal link to the vaccine. If I get pneumonia and report to VAERS that it was immediately after I got a tetanus booster, that does not mean the booster caused pneumonia.
Considering you obviously didn't even bother to take a little of your time to even look at the information I posted your "feeling" means nothing.
Keep your blinders on...it's OK...be happy
I guess for some....ignorance IS bliss......You can bet the CDC is counting on it.

Old 12-14-2015, 10:04 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,354,470 times
I don't think it's Lee who has the blinders on.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Considering you obviously didn't even bother to take a little of your time to even look at the information I posted your "feeling" means nothing.
Keep your blinders on...it's OK...be happy
I guess for some....ignorance IS bliss......You can bet the CDC is counting on it.
My entire family has been vaccinated on schedule, and the only reaction was in me as an infant, to a pertussis vaccination. I have now been immunized for pertussis. The CDC must be so disappointed!

I did read part of your link. If you think that is unbiased information, you're delusional. One of the examples is a subject found in a supine position with a cushion or blanket covering his face. How is that attributable to vaccines?

Self-reported injury amalgams (like VAERS) do not prove causal effect. Those reports may have a strong, sincere BELIEF that the vaccine caused harm, but that is not always the case. When there IS an injury that is proven to be from a vaccine it IS taken seriously. My reaction was an allergy to some component. But my individual allergy doesn't mean that nobody should use the vaccine, ever. The potential harm from the disease is greater than the potential harm from the vaccine for a population. Now, for an individual who has that one in a million (or however many) reaction, it is serious, very serious. But, as Spock said...well, perhaps I won't go there.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:27 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
They're a lot more reliable that websites from woo sellers who are always hawking supplements, books, etc.

Again your after information from a Dr or someone of that nature anything less your not going to approve.
Yet, even if a Dr told you the same I doubt if you would believe them. so in the end the point is moot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.