Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Army Traitor Bowe Bergdahl Go To Prison
Yes One Year 6 5.08%
Yes Five Years 10 8.47%
Yes Ten or More years 66 55.93%
No Prison 10 8.47%
No Prison. He already spent his time in hell. 11 9.32%
No Prison He's a hero. 5 4.24%
other 9 7.63%
not sure 1 0.85%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 03:30 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,747 times

Advertisements

I chose "other" for Bergdahl is entitled to a fair and properly conducted Court Martial which will determine his crimes under the UCMJ based on the facts and evidence and determine the proper punishment that could range from a General Discharge to death. A General discharge separates you from the service but does not give eligibility to Veterans Benefits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2015, 03:45 PM

57,274 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Speaking of mental issues and lack of a cognitive thought process, lies and only directions from others for your "points", you appear to be the poster boy.

You have admitted several lies already, until caught, and now you still expect anyone to take what you post seriously? You really should talk to a professional along with a fact checker prior to continuing.
Why do you even bother to come on here an just toss insults with nothing to offer, very immature. Maybe you just want the thread to get shut down, make my day and put me on ignore like claimed weeks ago.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:06 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why do you even bother to come on here an just toss insults with nothing to offer, very immature. Maybe you just want the thread to get shut down, make my day and put me on ignore like claimed weeks ago.
Are you upset because someone else is taking your garbage away from you before you can post them?

Why don't you just go to another thread and ignore this one as it is perfectly obvious you are changing no one mind with your continuing lies?

You consider replies to be insults? Simple: leave.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
I chose "other" for Bergdahl is entitled to a fair and properly conducted Court Martial which will determine his crimes under the UCMJ based on the facts and evidence and determine the proper punishment that could range from a General Discharge to death. A General discharge separates you from the service but does not give eligibility to Veterans Benefits.
So does a dishonorable which is, imo, even more appropriate.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:46 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
So does a dishonorable which is, imo, even more appropriate.

But we both still think he is entitled to his day in court (a military version) for this is what separates us from a a mindless rabble seeking vengeance!

Old 10-29-2015, 10:37 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,837 times
Quote:
He didn't get anyone killed
If you seriously believe this statement, then you know nothing about the military and what happens when troops disappear, let alone ever been in a war zone. People from his own unit have said he got members of his unit killed. One of my friends died in southern Afghanistan and I have PTSD from it. The smallest slip up over there gets people killed, so I'm VERY sure people died as a result of his actions. Don't speak on things you can't understand.

Old 10-30-2015, 12:41 AM

1,290 posts, read 2,569,508 times
Other.
No Prison. He should be hanged.

Old 10-30-2015, 05:26 AM

57,274 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
If you seriously believe this statement, then you know nothing about the military and what happens when troops disappear, let alone ever been in a war zone. People from his own unit have said he got members of his unit killed. One of my friends died in southern Afghanistan and I have PTSD from it. The smallest slip up over there gets people killed, so I'm VERY sure people died as a result of his actions. Don't speak on things you can't understand.

No one died during the 45 day search for him, others died doing things like elections and road security after the initial search. I can understand his unit being annoyed since they were about to stand down, instead they are doing a search in +100 degree heat but they died after the search.

http://www.newsweek.com/did-6-soldie...ergdahl-253917

Old 10-30-2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
No one died during the 45 day search for him, others died doing things like elections and road security after the initial search. I can understand his unit being annoyed since they were about to stand down, instead they are doing a search in +100 degree heat but they died after the search.

http://www.newsweek.com/did-6-soldie...ergdahl-253917
Still here? Leave before someone insults you again by telling the truth to you.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:17 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
just to help

a general discharge will turn into a Honorable Discharge after 6 months if you request it

an OTH (Other than Honorable) is what will remove eligibility from many things
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies