Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 05:38 AM

39,855 posts, read 26,482,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
What I find most sickening is the execution of entire villages... Man, woman, child doesn't matter.... If you're a Christian instant execution and we call the moderates and demonize Russia for targeting theses groups
We're dealing with Muslims. It's what radical Muslims do. Yet Obama, and some in congress, insist on supporting, empowering and arming them. Are they stupid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 05:44 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,347 times
According to the Department of Defense, we have only trained about 60 Syrian fighters. Now we're dropping 50 tons of ammo for them?!!! WOW!!! Those are 60 seriously strong dudes! As a former airborne infantryman, my hat goes off to anyone who can carry nearly one ton of ammo in combat!

U.S. trains only tens of Syrian rebels - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure there's a plan here, but it eludes me.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:45 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
We're dealing with Muslims. It's what radical Muslims do. Yet Obama, and some in congress, insist on supporting, empowering and arming them. Are they stupid?
Not stupid ... just following a plan of action.
Is Barack Obama Actually TRYING To Start World War III?

Old 10-13-2015, 07:27 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is true, the US has been propping up Israel since its beginning.
MUCH better Israel than ANY Muslim country tho the Kurds don't seem to be as stupid as the rest in the ME.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:02 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Well of course. How else do you expect ISIS to get their guns and ammo.

I hope we dropped some Humvees and tanks for them too. Maybe we should send some fighter jets too, so they have a fair fight.

Ah heck, give em the launch codes!
Quote:
“In the collapse of Mosul, we lost a lot of weapons,†Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in an interview with Iraqiya state TV. “We lost 2,300 Humvees in Mosul alone.â€
https://www.rt.com/news/263769-iraq-...mvees-weapons/

Old 10-13-2015, 10:08 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Not stupid ... just following a plan of action.
Is Barack Obama Actually TRYING To Start World War III?
great post, one eye poke deserves another..

Quote:
Moscow – American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.â€
Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.
The list of evidence includes satellite images.
Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion.
The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

Putin Threatens US To Release Satellite Proof Of 9/11 | Pakistan Tribe

Old 10-13-2015, 10:12 AM

39,855 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
"pakistantribe"? Really? Even my tinfoil hat isn't that tight.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:18 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
According to the Department of Defense, we have only trained about 60 Syrian fighters. Now we're dropping 50 tons of ammo for them?!!! WOW!!! Those are 60 seriously strong dudes! As a former airborne infantryman, my hat goes off to anyone who can carry nearly one ton of ammo in combat!

U.S. trains only tens of Syrian rebels - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure there's a plan here, but it eludes me.
O has been and continues to arm and finance ISIS.

Wake up.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:44 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
The US has hardly ever supported the Kurds. The Kurds are allies of Iran, so they will never be on the US guest list. During the Iran-Iraq war, the US even provided the targeting intel for Iraq's chemical weapons attack on the Kurds as they could have caused the tide to turn against Iraq. The US stays silent on Turkey's constant attacks on the Kurds, and the US does not support a Kurd state.

Only now does the US even think of supporting the Kurds, just because of the ISIS, but the US will not arm them, the US rather arm terrorists than arm the Kurds.
Funny how the two biggest Kurd political parties (PUK and KDPC) were on the US terrorist list until the end of 2014 or early 2015 when Obama removed them from the list. Yet Obama armed rebels that turned on us, spent 500 million on "training" rebels, only to be left with 4 or 5, and wouldn't arm the Kurds who were at the heart of the battle while the Iraqis turned and ran leaving weapons/vehicles behind.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:47 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
U.S. gives 50 tons of ammunition to Syria rebel groups - CNNPolitics.com

What kind of moron insists, time after time, on arming radical Islamic terrorists? Especially now, with a responsible country supporting the legitimate, SECTARIAN government of Syria. I hope that none of these weapons are used to slaughter Russian soldiers...or worse end up being used against ours.

Mindboggling that any kind of fool insists on doing so. And that includes both Obama and his supporters of this action in Congress. Do you refuse to learn? What person with half a brain wants to overthrow a legitimate, secular government and replace them with Islamic extremists?
Dick Cheney

George W bush

Donald Rumsfeld et al come quickly to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies