Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 06:38 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,944,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
4 men were killed and when you see the mom of one of them on TV that is heart breaking and if the mom will show up on TV more it will hurt Hillary's campaign....
The idea that the Secretary of State had direct culpability for those deaths has no basis in the facts that have come to light. It also reflects a complete lack of knowledge about how security matters are determined -- psst, the Sec'y of State isn't involved.

Perhaps you wish to tell us how Mrs. Clinton is responsible for those events half-way around the world but President Bush was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks on American soil?

Old 10-23-2015, 06:39 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Still stuck on the video after 3 years, the GOP should have moved on to more important matters like they claimed. Instead they spent a large part of theri time on the video, I thought the point of these hearings was to make sure this never happened again but here we are back at the begginning.
So, you're in favor of rewarding the stonewalling by Obama and Hillary. Good to know.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,178,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Still stuck on the video after 3 years, the GOP should have moved on to more important matters like they claimed. Instead they spent a large part of theri time on the video, I thought the point of these hearings was to make sure this never happened again but here we are back at the begginning.
You can't do that until those involved are willing to tell the truth and understand why their lies only make things worse.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:46 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
600 times they asked for help.. amazing!!! Do you really think Hillary would keep us safe if she ever became president? She wouldn't be qualified to take care of a dog no less a nation.

The dems all looked like liars and they practice how to cover up the truth. Most disgusting was their attack of those who want the truth because the democrats lies stink . I am fed up with the lies, the complete disregard for Americans and the manipulation they practice for their complete incompetence and total refusal for 600 requests to be denied and because of it four brave Americans died!!!
This is inexcusable!!!

Old 10-23-2015, 06:49 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,695,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Worst.

Trilogy.

Ever.

Taking that 5 million to make "Weekend at Bernie's III" with Barbie dolls and G.I. Joes would have been a better use of time and monkeys.
Applause, applause!

Old 10-23-2015, 06:54 AM

39,073 posts, read 51,209,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
He looked worn out, worse than Clinton yesterday.
His sweat glistened face kept reminding me of Rubio.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:00 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Yeah, "Think Progress" is a real credible source! Sure.

As fore the second link, it's post Benghazi:
"Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered."

Past tense, my friend.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:03 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,695,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Gowdy and the Republicans built up today as the big day they were going to get Hillary and instead she was able to use all the tv coverage to crush them and strengthen her candidacy. Any mention of Benghazi zzi in the future will remind most voters of this committee's fiasco.
If I was one of the other people running for president, I'd be really p'od at that eleven+ hours of exposure she received.
By any objective measure she appeared completely professional and stable and certainly temperamentally suited to dealing with truculent heads of state and the like.

She could spend millions on ads and never get this amount of positive imaging.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:04 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,944,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
600 times they asked for help.. amazing!!! Do you really think Hillary would keep us safe if she ever became president? She wouldn't be qualified to take care of a dog no less a nation.

The dems all looked like liars and they practice how to cover up the truth. Most disgusting was their attack of those who want the truth because the democrats lies stink . I am fed up with the lies, the complete disregard for Americans and the manipulation they practice for their complete incompetence and total refusal for 600 requests to be denied and because of it four brave Americans died!!!
This is inexcusable!!!
What's actually apparent to voters, as opposed to partisans such as yourself, is that the GOP is trying to use these investigations as a way to scuttle Mrs. Clinton's presidential chances -- they even admitted it. As far as the success of this attempt -- they have come up dry. They produced no damning evidence, elicited no confessions and didn't even succeed in getting an rise from Mrs. Clinton.

If the committee members had truly wanted to add to the public's understanding of the events leading up to the Benghazi attacks, they could have delved into the choices officials at the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agency made before and after the attacks. They could also have examined Congress's refusal to provide the funding the State Department has requested for security for its overseas installations. Instead, the Benghazi committee has focused only on Mrs. Clinton and her close aides.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:11 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
If I was one of the other people running for president, I'd be really p'od at that eleven+ hours of exposure she received.
By any objective measure she appeared completely professional and stable and certainly temperamentally suited to dealing with truculent heads of state and the like.

She could spend millions on ads and never get this amount of positive imaging.
Do you think she actually looked professional with her hand under her chin? I thought that made her disengaged.

Doesn't anyone wonder why she never personally tried to call and speak to Stevens.....this was her friend who was in danger. Is this a so what who cares moment?

They should ask her; The U.S. indictment of the Benghazi terrorism suspect says he was motivated by radical ideology. Are you willing to put aside the video as the cause of the Sept. 12, 2012, attack?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies