Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2015, 12:39 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
If that's how you want to see it, fine.

But if you actually read the transcript from the hearing yesterday, she clearly states that that was not her responsibility. Security was supposed to be handled by other people, not her.

And for crying out loud, EVERYONE occasionally makes mistakes on a job, including your savior Ronald Reagan.

oh yeah, she said that was not her responsibility....it was the responsibility of the "professionals" ......who are these "professionals" that ignored 600 requests by the ambassador begging for more security?

who got fired?.......the job of Secretary of State is to make sure all of the embassies who reports to her are secured......you mean to tell me she NEVER read the 600 email requests from the ambassador?

this is not 1 or 2 or 3 or even 10 requests.....this was 600 and it never got to Hillary and nobody got fired?

that is incompetence.

everybody makes mistakes????? everyone should own to their mistakes and not lie about it so it won't happen again.....no Ambassador in a hot spot in the Middle East should request 600 times for more security fearing for his life and other Americans and end up dead because his requests were ignored.......that's the job of the Secretary of State.

since Hillary destroyed 50,000 emails and we will never know what she knew before and after, i guess her word is gold because she looked so "presidential" at the hearings.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:47 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,820,281 times
Quote:

But if you actually read the transcript from the hearing yesterday, she clearly states that that was not her responsibility. Security was supposed to be handled by other people, not her.

And for crying out loud, EVERYONE occasionally makes mistakes on a job, including your savior Ronald Reagan.
Everyone occasionally makes mistakes on a job but few can say that it has cost the lives of four people or possibly jeopardized the security of this nation.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:47 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The Saudis and Iranians would love to see her win......you people have strange bed fellows.
Remind me WHICH President has been photographed all kissieface and walking hand in hand with a Saudi Prince? You guys are a real trip, the GOP Congress does EVERYTHING in their power to crash the economy and then blame it on Obama.

Try to shut down the Government because the Dems won't back down from their threats, then try to blame THAT on Obama too.

Maybe Boehner was the smart one, get out before the GOP ship goes under.

Where were the calls for investigation after investigation for ANY of the attacks(13) under Bush?

When you are a diplomat and enter what is basically a WAR ZONE you should know and understand the risks involved.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:52 AM

Quote:

lets try this again:

As embassies fall under the State Department's jurisdiction, ambassadors answer to the Secretary of State.

if an ambassador sends 600 requests for more security especially an embassy in the middle east hot spot , he has to report to the Secretary of State, no other department......Hillary's job is to read the emails and as Secretary of State approve it and pass the request to the security department or disapproved it.

if Hillary did read the 600 requests what was her action and if she approved the more security, who of the "professionals" like Hillary calls them ignored the requests and why Hillary hasn't fired anybody?

if she didn't read the 600 requests by the ambassador, why?

it shows Hillary was incompetent as Secretary of State and 4 Americans are dead and you want to praise her for that?

Old 10-24-2015, 12:53 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:

• Responsiblity? It's called passing the buck. i.e. "It's not my fault because I said so."
  • Ronald Reagan has been out of office for close to 30 years. So this statement is irrelevant.
  • All people do make mistakes. But this issue here is Hillary Clinton making a mistake and then refusing to accept responsibility for it. In fact she made up a story about youtube to cover for it.
Finally, from your commentary, it's easy to see that even you believe that Hillary Clinton did wrong (your Reagan statement). But like Hillary, you are not willing to admit it. Anyone else paying attention also believes this and THIS is why the claim the hearing was a major victory, is nothing more than hopeful thinking.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:00 AM

if a employee under me requested more security and safety to do his job 600 times and 600 times it was ignored and 4 people ended of dead....I will have to answer a lot and lose my job....I don't think I would get a promotion.....in any job,.....especially if I lied about it to the public to downplay the situation.

but you as a low information voter want to praise Hillary?

All U.S. Ambassadors have to answer to the Secretary of State, for everything!!!! that's their boss for all U.S. Ambassadors......how can Hillary miss 600 security requests and 4 American ended up dead and all you say it was just a "mistake" but she looked "presidential" at the hearing?.....wow!!! you have to be totally clueless!

Old 10-24-2015, 01:08 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
if a employee under me requested more security and safety to do his job 600 times and 600 times it was ignored and 4 people ended of dead....I will have to answer a lot and lose my job....I don't think I would get a promotion.....in any job,.....especially if I lied about it to the public to downplay the situation.

but you as a low information voter want to praise Hillary?

All U.S. Ambassadors have to answer to the Secretary of State, for everything!!!! that's their boss for all U.S. Ambassadors......how can Hillary miss 600 security requests and 4 American ended up dead and all you say it was just a "mistake" but she looked "presidential" at the hearing?.....wow!!! you have to be totally clueless!
The phony outrage is palpable.

Quote:

I wouldn't call selling weapons to Iran a mistake. That's just plain-old treason.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:17 AM

putting aside the liberal media spin on Hillary......the Benghazi hearing showed how incompetent Hillary was as Secretary of State.

All American Ambassadors report directly to the Secretary of State especially on security......600 requests begging Hillary for more security and all 600 were all IGNORED by Hillary under her watch and 4 American ended up DEAD......Hillary even told her daughter by email that the narrative by the Obama's administration was a lie but she kept quiet to go along for her political career.

Hillary's response was "what difference does it make".....and now she passes the blame to the security "professionals" who nobody got fired.

but according to democrats here Hillary looks "presidential" at the hearing and lets change the topic by blaming those "evil" republicans and ignored the main fact that 600 requests begging for more security were ignored, 4 Americans are dead and a former secretary of state running for president passing the buck....nothing its her fault, its somebody else, the "security professionals"....

Old 10-24-2015, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

I wouldn't call selling weapons to Iran a mistake. That's just plain-old treason.

the Obama Iran deal makes the Iran Contra look like a joke.......you silly boy, you and your double standards.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:29 AM

775 posts, read 775,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Decreased poll numbers for Hillary. In fact, she has been destroyed.
That's gotta count for something!
After yesterday, I think you will be eating your words!

Thank you Republicans, you just gave her the best boost she could possibly get. The committee looked and acted very foolish while she survived the 11-hour "trial" that revealed nothing new. Are we now going to get yet another hearing? Ridiculous waste and ridiculous Republicans. The only thing they are good at is always shooting themselves in the foot every election cycle. Why is that??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies