Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 05:03 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,644,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yep...an argument that they won't accept from a Muslim.
YAH THINK?

Good lord the irony of this entire thread is almost too much for me to handle.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:12 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,805,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Two teenage boys were beaten within inches of their lives [and one later succumbed to his injuries] by a bunch of fanatic Christians so they might "confess" their sins. Absolutely disgusting.

http://nytimes.com/2015/10/15/nyregi...ws.google.com/

“Both brothers were subjected to physical punishment in the hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness,” Chief Michael S. Inserra of the New Hartford Police Department said at a news conference on Wednesday.

What a disgusting an foul religion would promote something like this? We should burn the bible and outlaw any Christian immigrants from entering this country because they clearly are all violent maniacs.
You probably think Muslims are peaceful.

And you do realize that if you stopped Christian immigration, you would be stopping illegal Mexicans/Hispanics from coming in since most are Catholic, which is the original form of Christianity. I thought liberals loved it when illegal Mexicans came in? Not to mention stopping LEGAL Mexicans who come in the right way.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:12 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,414,054 times
Quote:
Two teenage boys were beaten within inches of their lives [and one later succumbed to his injuries] by a bunch of fanatic Christians so they might "confess" their sins. Absolutely disgusting.

http://nytimes.com/2015/10/15/nyregi...ws.google.com/

“Both brothers were subjected to physical punishment in the hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness,” Chief Michael S. Inserra of the New Hartford Police Department said at a news conference on Wednesday.

What a disgusting an foul religion would promote something like this? We should burn the bible and outlaw any Christian immigrants from entering this country because they clearly are all violent maniacs.

Yet, for 200 years it is what made this nation so great.

It sure went downhill quickly, when Government became the peoples GOD.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:14 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,657,476 times
Quote:
What a stupid post. But I assume this is satire.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
You probably think Muslims are peaceful.

And you do realize that if you stopped Christian immigration, you would be stopping illegal Mexicans/Hispanics from coming in since most are Catholic, which is the original form of Christianity. I thought liberals loved it when illegal Mexicans came in? Not to mention stopping LEGAL Mexicans who come in the right way.
Why would I think Muslims are peaceful? The majority of them are a bunch of rabid raging fanatics running around trying to chop people heads off.

Why would you assume I'm a liberal that loves illegal Mexicans coming in? I think all illegal immigration should be stopped no matter what country it's from.

You're doing lots of assumptions and they're all wrong.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yet, for 200 years it is what made this nation so great.

It sure went downhill quickly, when Government became the peoples GOD.
This nation IS great because it was created as a SECULAR nation. There was no Christianity involved during the foundation of the U.S.A. Thankfully the enlightenment was in full swing and our founders were smart enough to realize what a complete dump all these Christian nations in Europe were.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:24 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,276,647 times
Quote:
This nation IS great because it was created as a SECULAR nation. There was no Christianity involved during the foundation of the U.S.A. Thankfully the enlightenment was in full swing and our founders were smart enough to realize what a complete dump all these Christian nations in Europe were.
:blink:

Old 10-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Status: " You’re not getting another penny out of me" (set 8 days ago)

19,728 posts, read 20,525,579 times
Yeah ok sure.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,894,875 times
I would just say all religion is a plague in general. It preys upon the feeble-minded and gullible, who unfortunately then try to enforce their mythologies upon the rest of us. I'd personally say islam is by far and away the worst of them all right now, but christianity has its moments as well.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:36 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,088,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
There are fanatics in every religion. But to generalize all Christians this way is a serious stretch. Its just hateful nonsense. The incident in question here appalls me, as a Christian. To do this in the name of God? It is sickening. Fanatics of e erh denomination like to call the atrocities they commit the will of God. The God I know doesn't agree.

Its why we have the first amendment. So we don't end up like Europe, with a powerful central church calling shore behind d the scenes.
Why aren't you marching in streets to denounce this behavior? Seems to me that you might have some questionable sympathies if you're not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies