Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 05:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
In difference to the US most of German politicians are extremely stupid and stubborn, the thoughts of voters are not interesting for them.Many Germans afraid that Merkel fervently desires a civil war and will never freely resign.
I had occasion to work with software engineers in Germany on a global software project.
Stubborn is putting it mildly

Old 10-17-2015, 05:23 PM

667 posts, read 940,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If you read foreign news it's not all rosy over there. People are NOT welcoming all these third world refugees with open arms. They are upset as all get go over this.

And the entitled refugees are demanding services with no wait.
Even complaining that the internet for them in these camps is "too slow".
Pastor Jacob Tscharntke has newly predicted coming civil war in Germany, Merkels DDR 2.0 induced police investigation against him for saying the truth.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...stigation.html

He additionally told in his sermon that Muslim 'refuges' robe the groceries without any charges from the police.

Germany badly needs new elections and resignation of crazy traitorous Merkel.

Old 10-17-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
I had occasion to work with software engineers in Germany on a global software project.
I'm talking not about Germans, but about their professional policymakers due to their extremely dumbness, politically correctness and stubbornness. Almost all are poor educated government officials or tax advisers, realtors, at best lawyers or teachers.

Old 10-17-2015, 05:31 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Arrogant SOB's as well.

Old 10-17-2015, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
My mother, born in Denmark, has stated that the Europe she once knew is gone forever.
Due to insane leftist - commies who destroyed and pillaged all countries they ruled.Only totally prohibition of leftism any kind and state supported Christianity with Traditional Values can still save Europa. Probably.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:09 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,932,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
My mother, born in Denmark, has stated that the Europe she once knew is gone forever.
Europe is dead.

Stupid people, should have listened to Winston Churchill.

Sir Winston Churchill spoke of this fatalism in his 1899 book, "The River War," in which he describes Muslims he apparently observed during Kitchener's campaign in the Sudan:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

In this dynamic, when we "infidels" (that's you and me - we are considered unworthy and even sub-human by Muslims), give Muslims charity, credit does not accrue to us - how could it - we are "unbelievers" - but all credit for our largesse redounds to Allah and Allah only.

Give a Muslim $1,000,000 and he will thank Allah for making the subhuman infidel reward a pious deserving Muslim.

Kick ALL Muslims out of Europe, and America, before they kill you.

And now Obama is moving thousands of these sub-human animals to Boise.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:16 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Arrogant SOB's as well.
In business though. One time they came over to the US and yes, arrogant, rigid SOBs to work with but after work we went out to dinner and had a great time with them so they know how to turn it off and on. It wasn't anything personal; it was just how their perceive work.

When we were on conference calls with them and butting heads I would turn to one of the guys in the room and whisper.."Tell them we won the war already !"

I would work with them again in a heartbeat though. It's a matter of understanding their customs and culture.

I truly feel sorry for Germany in what Merkel is doing to that country.
The free college and "stay here to work" program is good because that attracts educated youth.
But to open the doors to third world refugees that only want welfare is absolutely crazy.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:24 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
I've never believed for a second that the citizens supported this mass immigration. Funny how that's not in the news.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
Quote:
"Krautheads" are part and parcel with the German group mind. If you were raised by or around Germans you get used to it, what it means, and how to penetrate through it. It comes from a place of knowing what is correct and efficient, and being correct in that knowledge most of the time. Also, it comes from a place of not emphasizing the social over the meaningful. It leads to productive industry, good homesteads, good communities, well raised children, the best friends you will likely know, and sometimes alienated strangers who can't figure out the exterior crust and culture.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:38 PM

19,020 posts, read 14,198,297 times
[Machiavellian Flag on] What if the purpose of this influx was to deliberately trigger a bloodbath?
There are those who advocate reducing the planet's population to 500,000 (See: Georgia Guide Stones).
What better way than to import people from a culture that has no respect for non-Muslims, and set them loose among passive peaceful civilized people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies