Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2015, 04:43 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
This young Black lady was just exercising civil disobedience. Black kids are getting tired of White people trying to impose their authority on them. Black kids are fighting back and White people better watch out!

Here a young Black warrior shows a teacher who is in charge:

LiveLeak.com - Teacher Gets Beaten By A Student

And here, even the high school principle gets taught a lesson:

LiveLeak.com - Student Slams Principal to The Ground in Massive Brawl at Florin High School - California

And the police aren't immune from the vengeance of the oppressed either:

LiveLeak.com - 4 Officers injured after fight with students

It's about time that Whites realized that young Black people are fed up with your antiquated notions of civil society. Stop oppressing Black people with your rules or else you might be next.
Is this a troll post?

Old 10-31-2015, 05:43 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,052,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
This beautiful young girl obviously has some problems at home. Her parents failed her in some way. Centuries of racism have negatively impacted her in a major way. She needs help, love, attention, care, guidance. She could easily become a doctor or lawyer, if her needs are addressed properly. If she was being disruptive to the class, the teacher should've notified someone in her family, who had the power to make her comply and leave the classroom. Stripping her of her dignity like this, embarrassing her in front of her classmates, brutally battering the poor girl in that manner, was completely unnecessary and barbaric. IMO, it only makes matters worse for her, further aggravates and intensifies the dysfunction that she is struggling with. This was completely mishandled, and it is absolutely shameful.

This beautiful young girl is screaming for help, not challenging to be abused, beaten, and ridiculed in front of her classmates. This disgusts me. The cop should be fired and charged, since he exceeded the scope of his authority and exercised poor judgment. He appears to have serious problems as well, and obviously needs professional help. The policies of the school need review, since this poor girl's call for help was mistakenly interpreted as a challenge requiring physical abuse by law enforcement and ridicule.

The damage done to her is likely irreparable. I hope she sues, and recovers $50 million+.
Wow... Simply wow!!! No disrespect meant, but liberalism is truly a sickness. Out of curiosity, what would you have done to get her out of that chair and that class room?? Ignore her and allow her to continue being disruptive to the learning process for ALL the other kids AND possibly encourage others to act out in the same matter?? Give her a five minute "time-out".... That's if she would even get out of that chair. Or would you give her a $100 bonus (bribe) to leave the classroom on conditions that she sets?? Just curious what people with your mind set would have done to resolve this matter WHILE maintaining order and discipline in the classroom/school so that others can continue learn??

Sorry, but I do not believe that the needs of one disruptive teenager outweighs the needs of the rest of the group... Period.

What about the RIGHTS of the other students to have a positive/controlled environment to learn in? Sorry, but the real losers where all the other teenagers since they were denied the "RIGHT" to a quality education that day... And "we," as a collective, wonder why American produce the least talented/brightest students compared to the rest of the developed world and the least prepared students to except the new challenges of the 21st century.

All I know is that this young lady learned a valuable life lesson that day... Be part of a functioning society AND comply with the LAWFUL instructions from both the school admistration officials and law enforcement officers. Sorry, but most liberals have this vision that you "can" reason with everybody, but that's simply a false fantasy that is wrecking our schools and society In general.

Btw, guess where that $50 million comes from?? Our taxes!! And "I" already pay enough taxes!!

Again, no disrespect meant.

Old 10-31-2015, 06:03 AM

23,656 posts, read 13,964,967 times
Quote:
This beautiful young girl obviously has some problems at home. Her parents failed her in some way. Centuries of racism have negatively impacted her in a major way. She needs help, love, attention, care, guidance. She could easily become a doctor or lawyer, if her needs are addressed properly. If she was being disruptive to the class, the teacher should've notified someone in her family, who had the power to make her comply and leave the classroom. Stripping her of her dignity like this, embarrassing her in front of her classmates, brutally battering the poor girl in that manner, was completely unnecessary and barbaric. IMO, it only makes matters worse for her, further aggravates and intensifies the dysfunction that she is struggling with. This was completely mishandled, and it is absolutely shameful.

This beautiful young girl is screaming for help, not challenging to be abused, beaten, and ridiculed in front of her classmates. This disgusts me. The cop should be fired and charged, since he exceeded the scope of his authority and exercised poor judgment. He appears to have serious problems as well, and obviously needs professional help. The policies of the school need review, since this poor girl's call for help was mistakenly interpreted as a challenge requiring physical abuse by law enforcement and ridicule.

The damage done to her is likely irreparable. I hope she sues, and recovers $50 million+.
You know, reading this reminds of a situation where a retired Chief came bellowing my name or my Chief of Police because my Navy Police patrol had ticketed his car for leaving the dog inside (this was the late 80's). As he was talking about how could we have the gall to do so for how well he took care of his pets, his wife was taking the gentler route and saying that if the patrolman had been a woman, she would have seen how well the dog was being taken care of.

I didn't bother to tell her that the police patrol was a woman, a Master at Arms 1st class.

A, B, and C.

A: Americans, IMHO, are just spoiled. They react in anger when someone has the gall to tell them they are in the wrong and they won't take responsibility for their actions.

B: For all the alternate opinion one might present at the moment of the incident saying why they are right and the officer is wrong, I say...............TELL IT TO THE JUDGE.

C: To the above, when I reported it to my Captain, he was brief that the story didn't matter. I think we did change policy slightly to change dog in car tickets to warnings in winter.

Of course, most people know how we react now to dogs in cars. I wonder if the response to this attitude will be similar? I tend to believe that when society complains about how harsh the police are getting, it is a factor of society doing it to itself because they seek to get out of everything.

Old 10-31-2015, 01:40 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that she struck the officer? It doesn't matter what color she was, she was asked to leave and refused.

Old 10-31-2015, 01:42 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that she struck the officer? It doesn't matter what color she was, she was asked to leave and refused.
Some of us prefer to live in reality.

Old 10-31-2015, 02:18 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Some of us prefer to live in reality.
Then watch the video. You can see that she struck the officer and pushed the chair over backwards with her feet.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:00 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Next new palor game, extract a teen from a desk/chair. how long would it take ?

Best solution; handcuff the kid to the desk and walk away.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:02 PM

9,501 posts, read 4,332,846 times
Quote:

You're right about at least one thing. Her parents did, in fact, fail her. You, in fact, have failed her by making excuses for her behavior. Yes, the cop probably took it too far, but what are the chances that the girl's parents sat her down when she got home that day and read her the riot act?

Did you discuss this incident with your children and explain to them that the girl's behavior was completely unacceptable and the fact that the police office was fired does not excuse the girl's actions? Every parent in this country should be having these conversations with their children. Kid's don't have the best reasoning skills and many will come to the erroneous conclusion that what the girl did was OK since the police officer was disciplined. Teaching your kids to make excuses and not take responsibility for their actions will doom them to a life of under achievement and misery.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:23 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
There are a lot more white people than black people....so think twice before you go to war against whites (which you are apparently itching to do...)

It won't work out for you....that I can guarantee!

What does it take to live in a society with reasonable rules and expectations?

That is the question that should be considered first and foremost.
Sure. White people won't do anything. White people are more concerned about being called a racist than they are about being beaten by Black people. Mobs of hundreds of Black people can attack and beat down Whites for amusement and you'll barely see it on the news.

Quote:
Witnesses, though, told the Journal Sentinel that the attacks appeared to be unprovoked and racially motivated.

"You could just tell they were after white people. That was the main thing. If you were white, they were coming after you,"...

"We noticed a group of five to 10 young black males run up and jump a young white male for no other reason then him being white," Stikl said.

They knocked him to the ground, and then a group of 15 black men kicked and stomped on him, Stikl said.

"My wife's brother jumped out of the car - his natural reaction was to try to break it up. Before you knew it, five or 10 guys were on him and started punching at him. My wife was able to pull him back in the car. So now they surrounded my car and just started punching through the windows, kicking and shaking the car, screaming racial things."
State Fair melees produce 11 injuries, 31 arrests

Old 10-31-2015, 06:44 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Just look in the mirror.

We're not the ones who are obsessed with race.

We DO expect reasonable, sane and considerate behavior.

People who can't handle that don't belong in a civilized society.

The beauty of this free country is that they are free to leave if they so choose.
Yes you are obsessed with race! Its not only you. Just observe many posts on city data that you respond to.

The behavior of the officer got him terminated and possibly facing criminal charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies