Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2015, 09:29 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,629,299 times

Advertisements

Not paying much attention to them as they dont make sense. Blacks in their communitys kill one another daily and by the dozens yet what are the Black lives matter doing? Absolutely nothing, and wont even supply information when questioned but play the deaf dumb and blind routine. But they race to the forefront if its an officer trying to do what they get paid to do and a black life is taken. I dont tolerate the behavior of a corrupt,dishonest officer and they should be removed from service, but the majority of deaths are provoked by the individual who wont listen to an order and when investigated most already have a rap sheet on them so not so innocent overall. And if you notice their mouth pieces from the past are making themselves scarce and have nothing to say about any of it. Yes,thats you Big Al and Jesse. Could be they have no defense or excuses for explaining why their people behave the way they do.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:30 PM

7,100 posts, read 8,868,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Killing cops is noble?
BLM is killing cops?

Cop murders are down since the beginning of the BLM movement.

I know that the media jumps all over the negative they see with the organization. Actually most cop murders over the past 4 yrs are committed by whites.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,275,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I've read 4 posts from this thread and the response are so predictable.

I guess the purpose of the thread is to give racist a place to get information on a movement and a group of people who could confirm their racist little mindset.
Indeed. The racist racist did the thing racist racist with the racist racist.

Old 10-31-2015, 10:05 PM

50,143 posts, read 23,799,416 times
Quote:
Neither was Michael Brown, he went into a police car and tried to take the cop's gun. After he brutally assaulted a store clerk and robbed a store.
Let's not replay that whole thing AGAIN.

Old 10-31-2015, 10:12 PM

50,143 posts, read 23,799,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't even know where to start....

Some of these postings are...disturbing to me. I can't, but probably should, believe what I'm reading on here.

Yes, we have different races of people.

No, there are no blue, purple, or green people. (Seriously?)

Yes, some people act like idiots.

No, not all people act like idiots.

The idiots can be citizens, or they could be citizens who wear badges.

Accountability matters. Stop covering things up. Stop pretending things don't happen.

Respect matters. We don't seem to have a whole hell of a lot of respect in this country anymore, by anyone to anyone.

Understanding matters. It's like no one even wants to try that anymore.

Personal responsibility matters. If you make a bad choice, you need to own up to it.

And while we are a nation of multiple races, we are all human beings in the end. Each person should be treated individually, based on their actions, and their actions alone. No cop, no black person, should ever be judged by what other cops or other blacks have done.
Very good post.

Old 10-31-2015, 11:05 PM

19,638 posts, read 9,960,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
BLM is killing cops?

Cop murders are down since the beginning of the BLM movement.

I know that the media jumps all over the negative they see with the organization. Actually most cop murders over the past 4 yrs are committed by whites.
They have promoted killing cops.

Old 10-31-2015, 11:06 PM

19,638 posts, read 9,960,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Let's not replay that whole thing AGAIN.
He is one of those poor murdered children the BLM keeps whining about.

Old 10-31-2015, 11:07 PM

79,900 posts, read 43,866,989 times
Quote:
They have promoted killing cops.
Why should those who do that be held to a different standard than those here who argue "they get what they deserve"?

Old 10-31-2015, 11:16 PM

30,126 posts, read 23,508,546 times
I'm stealing this from a post on Current Events, and adding another link from the same station about another story:

Man’s Facebook post about traffic stop goes viral | WGN-TV

Selfie from black man stopped by white police officer encourages #Respect | WGN-TV

Old 10-31-2015, 11:18 PM

29,761 posts, read 18,629,952 times
Yes Black lives matter just as all lives matter. The number of black lives killed by police pale compared to the number of black lives killed by other blacks. Shouldn't your focus be on saving the 99.9% instead of all your energy spent on complaining about the .1%? Do you want a Law of the Jungle area where blacks can live without police or punishment for murder and other violent crimes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies