Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 10:03 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times

Advertisements

My message, BLM activists are racist, violent, destructive, irrelevant people who try to hurt reputations of law abiding, successful, middle class black citizens in this country.

What will happen? Nothing

My opinion.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 10-30-2015 at 10:14 PM..

Old 10-30-2015, 10:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,334 times
My message would be: hey, how does it feel to be owned by a wealthy, white man? (George Soros) Whats old is new again.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:20 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
I'm black. My message to them is FU.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:20 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Default What is your message for Black Lives Matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
"Some Black Lives Matter"

Less than 0.1% of all murdered blacks are from white cops.

Ignoring over 90% of black murderers is at best foolish and at worst a racist agenda.

Most cops are good people who are working a dangerous job that get thanked with grief from large segments of society. Your tactics are making cops afraid to do their job and thus more blacks are murdered by people who are not white cops.

I have no message, those people aren't listening. The odds are over 900 to one that one of their relatives will be gunned down by a young black male before they are killed by a white cop.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:33 PM

599 posts, read 401,648 times
Don't disrupt political events or anyone speaking for that matter, civil disobedience doesn't mean blocking highway traffic which has happened throughout the U.S. by BLM activist, stop encouraging violence against law enforcement and for the love of god protest the murders of African Americans by African Americans since they outnumber by a large margin the murder of African Americans by whites. I have no problem with a Black Lives Matter movement but do find it very hypocritical that they are protesting against the wrong race.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:34 PM

599 posts, read 401,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunswithguns View Post
They are a joke, look at the scenes erupting all over the country, I'm saying this only as an observer, I am not a racist, these groups literally act like a pack of wild animals. If whites, asians, blue\purple\green acted that way I'd call it out too.

If they want to be taken seriously, they should get their communities in order.

As of right now I give them as much credibility as Feminists, both groups driven by hate and playing the victim card as hard as its ever been done.
You are absolutely right. I for one find the group disgusting and routinely wonder what Dr. King would think of the group if he were still alive?

Old 10-30-2015, 10:37 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
They are protesting injustices in the justice system. Look at any organized protest. There are quite a few whites there.

Where did they idea they are protesting against whites come from?

Old 10-30-2015, 11:04 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Okay, my point to BLM:

You have some valid points.
You've totally screwed up communicating those points to the point that you are simply alienating most of America with your misbehavior. Virtually no one is sympathizing with you. You are hurting your own cause.

Wise up.

Old 10-30-2015, 11:12 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
My message is, if black lives REALLY matter, why are you not concerned about the thousands and thousands of your young men , women, and children who are killed every day in this country by other blacks ? It seems you only focus on the small number of blacks who die at the hands of white people , and you totally ignore the far greater number who die because of the actions of a black person.

When they are asked this question, they can never give you a straight answer, instead, they dance around the issue.
Don

Old 10-31-2015, 07:27 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,438,888 times
The only way to get things done is to get attention. I support Black Lives Matters and have been to quite a few discussions and rallies. And I'm white - but Jewish and a woman who benefits from my ancestors and those who came before me fighting for the rights of the minority. And yes, that meant inconveniencing others. Women would never have gotten the vote if we didn't inconvenience the men in power to do so. Suffragettes were spoken about much like BLM is today.

And if you still don't get why Black Lives Matters isn't racist or exclusionary, and why All Lives Matters is missing the point, think about disease research. Each year, I walk as a survivor at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Light the Night Walk which raises money and attention for blood cancers. Imagine if someone came marching in waving signs yelling "Light the Night for ALL CANCERS!" Obnoxious and incorrectly assuming that because we are drawing attention to a subtype of cancers that we are ignoring all others, right? Yeah. Same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies