Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2015, 12:26 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times

Advertisements

When is someone actually going to do something about it? Who would that be? They have proof that this is happening! I've asked my reps many times "What is it going to take for someone to do something about this man", and of course, they never answer. It's long past time for a military coup. He's (Obama) fired or "force retired" nearly 200 military commanders, and hired Muslims, who aren't going to turn on him! Even pro Obama supporters are beginning (finally) to see that something must be going on with him. There's too much talk for it not to be true. Right? Wrong? Is there anyone left ( no pun intended) who is not worried about the future of America?

https://www.facebook.com/FoxBusiness...45238/?fref=nf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2015, 12:40 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
When is someone actually going to do something about it? Who would that be? They have proof that this is happening! I've asked my reps many times "What is it going to take for someone to do something about this man", and of course, they never answer. It's long past time for a military coup. He's (Obama) fired or "force retired" nearly 200 military commanders, and hired Muslims, who aren't going to turn on him! Even pro Obama supporters are beginning (finally) to see that something must be going on with him. There's too much talk for it not to be true. Right? Wrong? Is there anyone left ( no pun intended) who is not worried about the future of America?

https://www.facebook.com/FoxBusiness...45238/?fref=nf
yes because the best way to destroy a democracy is by.....welll...military coup that you are requesting is high on the list.

If someones trying to betray or destroy their country. I'd argue calling for a military coup is probably a bit higher then "hey we stopped making these payments as we can't verify their eventual destination"

And by claiming their is too much talk for it not to be true, you apparently missed the swift boat controversy for example, and many many others. Fox news and the Conservatives have made it a art form.

Your nonsense about obama firing military commanders and hiring muslims is also pretty telling. You need to stop drinking the kool aid that Fox and other extremists are telling you,and spend some time trying to determine the facts, and reality.

Old 11-04-2015, 12:44 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
It's long past time for a military coup.
A link to a Fox video on Facebook is the very best call to arms. Viva la revolution!

Old 11-04-2015, 01:04 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
If you ask me, Obama hasn't fired enough military commanders. We need a serious purge.

And i'm not surprised at all that a Conservative would call for a military coup. LMAO...we've certainly sponsored quite a few of them around the world. I guess Conservatives wanna bring it full circle.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:21 AM

I'll quit drinking Fox's KoolAid when you quit drinking Obama's KoolAid. I hear it affects peoples brain, you know, like brainwashes them, and makes them forgetful. I guess you're going to say the Wall Street Journal isn't a credible source? Remember, this is the same man who said that he would side with the muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction. Don't blame it all on Fox. If you ever pick up a newspaper or walk by a television set, you're going to hear this. Don't tell me you believe he wasn't complicit in Benghazi.

I heard the bit about Obama firing the military commanders from someone in the military, not from Fox. Remember, he's fired a lot of the military. He is a very angry person. He has a lot of hatred in him. You need to read some books from Secret Service Agents and Obama, to get a good picture of him. And, Dinesh Souza's Amazon.com: The Roots of Obama's Rage (9781596982765): Dinesh D'Souza: Books

We have to try our best to stay on top of all of our politicians. I'm not picking on Obama, exclusively. I don't trust any of them completely, and we're stupid if we believe everything they say. We have a "Christian" senator who said he wouldn't vote for TPP, and he throws a bible verse on his page every now and then, but, he voted for it, about 3 days after he said he wouldn't. I'm sure his payoff got bumped up. I think they're all pretty disgusting, and I want to know what every one of them have up their sleeves.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
A link to a Fox video on Facebook is the very best call to arms. Viva la revolution!
Oh, that makes a lot of difference. Here's another one. Gee, it says from the Wall Street Journal too.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:32 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
I didn't bother to read the link.....I see in the link "facebook" and the way you posted the title and it tells me to not bother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies