Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 11:31 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER:

Form a line over there please......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

There was a very good reason, Congress refused to get involved with the League of Nations, under the King of Progressive Politics, Woodrow Wilson.

Harding refused to even bring it up... GOOD!

Then we had WW-II, and now we get told what to do, against our own constitution, by other nations.

Then came this....
Robert Mueller
Humanist and Former Assistant Attorney General of U.N. -
quote, We must move as quickly as possible to a one-world government, one-world religion, under a one-world leader.

Holy Crap Batman.... You wonder how they have been able to shred the Bill of Rights? Well, there it is!

Kissinger: Obama primed to create ‘New World Order’

Kissinger Calls for a New World Order David Rockefeller Quote/Quotation

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2009...ld-government/

Coming to a Church Near You: One World Religion!

What George Bush Sr. said in the above video as my Wife, Grandmother, and myself watched it Live was the exact moment that he lost our votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Human nature being what it is, utopia is not the goal of man's one world government. Though someone who is clean, articulate and charming like Obama could sell it as such and the masses would follow him.

Whatever form a world government would take, it would be a two-tier (minimum) system: Them and us.

The elites will never open their borders for the serfs.

Yep, talk about "income inequality", the World has seen nothing yet.

Old 11-08-2015, 12:11 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
What George Bush Sr. said in the above video as my Wife, Grandmother, and myself watched it Live was the exact moment that he lost our votes.

It wasn't, "Read my Lips. No new taxes"?????

Old 11-08-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It wasn't, "Read my Lips. No new taxes"?????

That was a reason too but minor in comparison.
As I posted above "that was the moment he lost our votes".

Right there, right there, irrevocably.

Old 11-08-2015, 02:38 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
It's very plain for me to see that lines are being blurred everywhere. With masses of people being transplanted to different countries (forced multiculturalism), academic standardization, medical standards, "morality" being standardized, "eco" standards, etc.

Why is this happening? Is it beneficial to us? Is it beneficial to governments? How? Are these just coincidences or is there a big end-game in sight?

It really seemed like, a long time ago, local communities were more insulated and people were more accountable to each other, and then at least each state had more power. But now everything is giving way to this massive global agenda. With stories that have been going on around me, and the communities that were once self-sufficient, I seriously worry for the future of my children.
One world system ignore cultural differences though the soical justice crowd and obama are tryingtoerase any sign of US culture while Euros cling to theirs and consider America too new to have any culture woth saving.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:01 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,638 times
And what will become of the Muslim nation? They're beliefs are rigid (to say the least) and won't submit to any world united, unless it's on their terms.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:06 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Even I would support a One World Government if it ended Nationalistic and Religious WAR and suppressed terrorism by providing advanced prosperity for everyone.

Give away all of your possessions and follow Jebus.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:31 AM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That was a reason too but minor in comparison.
As I posted above "that was the moment he lost our votes".

Right there, right there, irrevocably.
This is what happens when you "comprise" and make an agreement with dems.

No sooner do you shake hands on a agreement, the dems run to the nearest microphone and sceam "he broke his promise"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies