Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 04:18 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,489,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Excellent post and I agree (Rare). Part of the reason I am so anti-Conservative, aside from the atrocious record across the board of the GOP, is that the Conservative party is one that embraces the most racist, ignorant, and bigoted people in this country. If you want to have a chance of joining us in the 21st century, you must rid your party of these relics who stand for the old Confederacy, the Klan, and the Dixie culture.

If you don't want to be known as the party of racists, bigots, and Klan, don't allow them into your party, stand for policies which make them happy, and tolerate their behavior. Failure to do so, continues to make Conservatives THE problem.
Wow are you ignorant. KKK=Democrats started it and had a Senator who was a recruiter, Senator Byrd, remeber him, only died a few years ago after signing ACA.
Confederacy, was over back in the late 1800's.
Democrats kept the Flag up, and put it up in SC State Capitol for racist reasons(very easy to read into that), Republicans removed it..
Dixie Culture. What is that? A Proud Southerner? You are a racist if you are going to put everyone into some category weird category of Dixie Culture.
And Northerners were the most profitable people of slavery. Look up the family in Boston who owned 50% of the slave trade.
And, slavery, was under the US flag for 80 plus years, not the Confederate Flag (which you ignorantly didnt know was a Virginia battle Flag)
You are a sad individual to believe some of the things you spout. Talk about a racist person that needs to come into the 21st century, you are part of the problem. Ignorant, plain and simple..

Old 11-09-2015, 04:26 PM

2,939 posts, read 3,504,457 times
How do we kick small-brain morons out of the modern liberal left?

Old 11-09-2015, 04:27 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,489,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
How do we kick small-brain morons out of the modern liberal left?
Education with facts and not emotions.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:32 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Obama self identifies as black. He identifies with islam and has criticized christianity. For someone to call him a black muslim, while not pc or civil, is a reasonable suspicion, not dumb and ignorant at all. He's been so divisive he deserves the label.
Obama hides his Muslim beliefs It is called Taqiyya. It is OK to lie and cover your true beliefs and is encouraged to advance Islam.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:38 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,243,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You're assuming that a majority of Americans had a say to begin with. You as an individual don't have the right to vote away another individuals rights.
Nobody is voting to "take away" anybody's rights. They have voted to not pervert the definition of marriage by allowing a certain group to redefine something that has been for many millennia (the entire history of man) understood to be a bond between a man and a woman (male and female).

Quote:
Would you complain if a majority of the people voted to take away gun rights? Or if one day, minorities become a majority and vote away white peoples rights? ( not saying this would happen, just a hypothetical ) Same difference, and that's when the courts step in...
You're comparing apples to oranges.

Quote:
The founders didn't create a Democracy for a reason. A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, but lets get back on topic here....
So, I would assume you reject those initiatives (on similar grounds) that attempt to legalize the use of marijuana (for example)?

Old 11-09-2015, 04:39 PM

72,850 posts, read 62,315,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama hides his Muslim beliefs It is called Taqiyya. It is OK to lie and cover your true beliefs and is encouraged to advance Islam.
Can you back your point up with a non-biased source? Can you prove that the President is doing what you say he is doing?

5,461 posts, read 3,222,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Again, I don't need to prove to you my opinion. I didn't "accuse." I stated my opinion.

You need to stop listening/watching too much Fox and super right wing conservative programming. No one wants to argue with you all the time.

I'm smart enough to know that no matter my reasons, you won't find them valid. You only care about your own opinion so there is no need to go there with you.

My comments were mostly aimed at the OP and other non-overly right wing conservatives who are smart enough to know that there is indeed a bigoted branch in the GOP. Anyone who takes a step back without blinders on their eyes can see it. You wanting proof of the basis of my opinion shows that you are one who has on the blinders.

So you have an opinion with no basis for actually having it, other than it's a popular screed from the Left.

Who are these 'bigots' in the "bigoted branch of the GOP"? Who are they?

Are you able to even define what a "bigot" is? You throw the term around a lot... presumably you know what it means. Lets hear it.

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes Muslims operate like hidden communist do. Which he also is. He also tries to hide being an Anti-American and anti-white as lefties do. He won the trifecta, muslim, communist and racist.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:40 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,864,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Obama self identifies as black. He identifies with islam and has criticized christianity. For someone to call him a black muslim, while not pc or civil, is a reasonable suspicion, not dumb and ignorant at all. He's been so divisive he deserves the label.
If he had a sister she would look like Rachel.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:42 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,222,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Education with facts and not emotions.

They seem immune to that. It's almost like an important gene was removed at some point in the past. All we get from them is a long series of repeating synaptic misfires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies