Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2015, 09:10 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
This thread is about Obama's school records.
the OP does not make that distinction. here it is again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Why are Obama's records sealed?
many birthers believe that obama medical records ( or more specifically his mother's ob/gyn records ) are "sealed". these too are private records ( protected by HIPAA laws ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 09:10 AM

28,662 posts, read 18,768,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I find it ironic how some say ALL Presidents records are sealed yet, W. Bush's were found. How did THAT happen.

The dems and the dem media went bonkers screaming how "dumb" he was.

THEN, Kerry's records were found and lo and behold Kerry's grades were WORSE then W's.

All of a sudden we didn't here a peep from the dems and the dem press.

So answer the question, if President's records are sealed, how did W's and Kerry's record get revealed?
Same way the Pentagon Papers were revealed. Even easier.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:11 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Boston Globe lied. Nobody's college records are part of their military records. I even attended a military college, and those transcripts are not part of my military records.
The transcripts were separate, but Kerry authorized the release of them along with his Navy records. With that being said this was done in 2005, AFTER he ran for President. However, it doesn't change the fact that the OP (and others in this thread) are asking for Obama to release records no President has released while in office and no Presidential candidate (including the current ones) have released while running for the office.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:12 AM

28,662 posts, read 18,768,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
If he has nothing to hide, he would release them and the issue would fade. Or not.

I don't think there's been such a demand for transcripts for anyone else, so it's not relevant to keep driving home the point that 'others aren't being asked' for their records.

There's no interest in others' records. There is in the current President's. He ought to step up.
He also has nothing to prove. At least not to you.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Were they released or were they stolen?
gore's were leaked (stolen).

kerry's were attached to his navy record that he released a year after his campaign ended.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:14 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the OP does not make that distinction. here it is again:

many birthers believe that obama medical records ( or more specifically his mother's ob/gyn records ) are "sealed". these too are private records ( protected by HIPAA laws ).
LOL, I'm not a birther, besides with the Dunham-Hawaiian/Obama-Kenyan/Soetoro-Indonesian family tree, it would be hard to keep track of all the president's Kenyan paternal cousins, step-grandmothers, half-brothers, half-sisters, aunts, and uncles.

The point was the media got tingles at the thought of Obama, they did not vet him well because they wanted to be part of history where a black man is president. Skin color or the upcoming election where Hillary already tried to make it gender, .. neither good reasons to elect anyone. The media did not do their job.

Proceed jumping through hoops in defense lol

Old 11-12-2015, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Boston Globe lied. Nobody's college records are part of their military records. I even attended a military college, and those transcripts are not part of my military records.
interesting. you're the first i've heard debate the claim. will have to look into it.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
LOL, I'm not a birther, besides...
ha! i thought you had me on ignore the way you avoided addressing any of the points in my posts.

Quote:
The point was the media got tingles at the thought of Obama, they did not vet him ...
your OP makes absolutely zero reference or implication to vetting. here it is again for you, short and sweet:

Quote:
Why are Obama's records sealed?
that statement is blatantly false , has been proven so repeatedly and yet you refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Quote:
Proceed jumping through hoops in defense
it doesn't take much effort to type

FERPA

Old 11-12-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
This may have been posted before in this thread, but I'm not going to wade through 53 pages of replies to see.

Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records
yes, it has. but thank you anyways.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:04 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,843,429 times
Quote:
LOL, I'm not a birther, besides with the Dunham-Hawaiian/Obama-Kenyan/Soetoro-Indonesian family tree, it would be hard to keep track of all the president's Kenyan paternal cousins, step-grandmothers, half-brothers, half-sisters, aunts, and uncles.

The point was the media got tingles at the thought of Obama, they did not vet him well because they wanted to be part of history where a black man is president. Skin color or the upcoming election where Hillary already tried to make it gender, .. neither good reasons to elect anyone. The media did not do their job.

Proceed jumping through hoops in defense lol
The media did vet Obama. There are plenty of 2007 era news reports which reported on Obama's past and associations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies