Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2016, 06:02 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times

Advertisements

More social welfare and benefits..breeder moms.. You know what I'm talking about.. And the thousand other reasons humans make poor decisions regarding off spring..

Neuter all felons... Let's slow down the generations of dysfunction

Remove the child tax credit.. Absolutely
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 07:47 AM

37 posts, read 44,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
They're poor because they're stupid. Stupid people make bad decisions and are generally irresponsible.

How is this even a question? It's like asking why do poor people get more DUI's or why do poor people always lose their phones.

Come on now.......
Lol you're stupid for your comment. Lol I don't expect you to be wealthy. Graduate high school first.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
More social welfare and benefits..breeder moms.. You know what I'm talking about.. And the thousand other reasons humans make poor decisions regarding off spring..

What about the "Elite" bankers on Wall Street? They steal quadruple the amount of money. What about the giant military industrial complex (obsolete military equipment, poorly trained low morale over fed over weight soilders, weapon sales to anyone willing to buy) where more funds are allocated in one year than ten years of social welfare. No one questions them but you use the poor as a scape goat. I wonder what you would do if life brings you an unexpected event and wipes your savings or support system.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:17 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,922 times
Ignorance and apathy.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:18 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,988 times
After reading the majority of these comments - I'd think some of you wouldn't mind a China style law of one child only.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:44 AM

248 posts, read 172,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

The child tax credit is a great concept...like much of the tax code though it's just _ _ _ backward. How does it make sense to reward low-lifes for reproducing more of their same? "Good job Juan; thanks for giving life to yet another child that taxpayers will pick up the tab for." "Here's a little bonus for doing such a good deed." CRAZY!
Wouldn't it only make sense to reward the people that can actually afford another child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
After reading the majority of these comments - I'd think some of you wouldn't mind a China style law of one child only.
I'm all for a communist approach when it comes to reproduction.
It should be criminal to give birth to children you can't support 100% on your own...even animals in the wild know not to procreate when resources are exhausted.
There should be an application process to allow you to procreate. You should have to meet minimum I.Q. requirements as well as financial stability and sustainability requirements to be granted the right.
Unfortunately, some people simply don't act and think human enough to be given "human rights".

Old 05-17-2016, 09:44 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
The child tax credit is a great concept...like much of the tax code though it's just _ _ _ backward. How does it make sense to reward low-lifes for reproducing more of their same? "Good job Juan; thanks for giving life to yet another child that taxpayers will pick up the tab for." "Here's a little bonus for doing such a good deed." CRAZY!
Wouldn't it only make sense to reward the people that can actually afford another child?

It should be criminal to give birth to children you can't support 100% on your own...even animals in the wild know not to procreate when resources are exhausted.
There should be an application process to allow you to procreate. You should have to meet minimum I.Q. requirements as well as financial stability and sustainability requirements to be granted the right.
Unfortunately, some people simply don't act and think human enough to be given "human rights".
First time I've agreed with you on anything.

100% yes. The child tax credit is especially abominable. If that's what entices someone into having kids, they need to close their legs ASAP.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:48 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
I mean, animals kill each other just as naturally in the wild as they breed.

We have laws against taking lives like animals do, but not against indiscriminately creating lives.

And the homicide victim doesn't choose to lose his life, neither did the baby choose to gain it.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post

Lol so you group them all as low lives? Lol you folks are cold lack empathy. Blame it on the poor buy yet praise and worship the true people who are robbing you blind of jobs and recources . If the draconian laws weren't in place by double standard people such as yourself we wouldn't have a such a social issue in the first place. Where do they breed people like you? You're the type that will ride past a homeless person and say "it's his fault " verses offering the man something to eat, but will pride yourself on donating to charities and foundations feeling you made a difference knowing that a majority of the money never meets it true intended purpose. I guess that one person who abuses the system justifies your rationale...in making blanket statement as you sit in your comfortable suburban home looking down on others as if the same thing couldn't happen to you. That non pregressive way of thinking is lazy lacks creativity and is just as cold...I hope one day you suffer the same unexpected fate so I can call you a lowlife and also I hope your taxed for being so.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:21 AM

596 posts, read 428,758 times
Are we just talking about the US or worldwide?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies