Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Things to do before the end
Call a friend and watch Seinfeld episodes 1 14.29%
Collect all the food you can and move to a cave with your friends 2 28.57%
Get high for the first time and decide to create some art 1 14.29%
Search out your birth mother cause you never knew her 0 0%
Stay on Facebook till the very end and talk about how fast the water is coming up 0 0%
Go outside and speak to the sparrows, and maybe say a prayer,''God make me a bird.'' 0 0%
I don't know, maybe you want to play xbox till the end comes, good move 1 14.29%
Tell your friends and family you love them, and then go and build a tent in a park and put up a sign 1 14.29%
Hmm, Maybe you shouldf put an ad in the paper for an end of the world partner. 0 0%
Tell that person you love them finally and after they have rejected you, do something big like build a Costner sailboat and be king of waterworld. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 05:19 PM

23,130 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

I am just wondering what all these climate experts and college professors are thinking when the world hasn't ended yet, what they are thinking when the Oceans should have risen like 20 feet already?

All those liberals pointing at gas guzzlers and people talking about fossil fuels causing global warming and how this is the worst end of the world ever. I bet if the oceans rose and started killing everyone, the liberals and green people would celebrate and send gifts to one another. How would you feel if the end of the world FINALLY came and global warming FINALLY killed us all, what would you do, would you feel justified and say,'' I TOLD Y'ALL!''

Does Al Gore just sit there and pray for the end of the world?

Now you know Al Gore is sitting there saying,'' FREAKING GONNA DIE, ALL OF YAS, GONNA DIE,'' now would he just love it if the end came? You know he is praying for it, right, you know he is. ''COME ON END OF THE WORLD!""

So YOU are Al Gore, and the Oceans are rising while we speak, the world is no doubt coming to an end and everybody knows it.

You are Al Gore.

What do you want to say to everyone?

Let's hear it!

What would Al Gore say?

But he has to have a Doseki in his hand, Go ahead Al, Speak your peace.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-09-2015 at 05:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 05:23 PM

20,025 posts, read 20,831,761 times
I would love a real zombie apocalypse.

I don't think Uncle Al cares what the hell happens anymore.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:25 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,889,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am just wondering what all these climate experts and college professors are thinking when the world hasn't ended yet, what they are thinking when the Oceans should have risen like 20 feet already?

All those liberals pointing at gas guzzlers and people talking about fossil fuels causing global warming and how this is the worst end of the world ever. I bet if the oceans rose and started killing everyone, the liberals and green people would celebrate and send gifts to one another. How would you feel if the end of the world FINALLY came and global warming FINALLY killed us all, what would you do, would you feel justified and say,'' I TOLD Y'ALL!''

Does Al Gore just sit there and pray for the end of the world?

Now you know Al Gore is sitting there saying,'' FREAKING GONNA DIE, ALL OF YAS, GONNA DIE,'' now would he just love it if the end came? You know he is praying for it, right, you know he is. ''COME ON END OF THE WORLD!""

So YOU are Al Gore, and the Oceans are rising while we speak, the world is no doubt coming to an end and everybody knows it.

You are Al Gore.

What do you want to say to everyone?

Let's hear it!

What would Al Gore say?

But he has to have a Doseki in his hand, Go ahead Al, Speak your peace.
Life on earth has been wiped out several times over, just not for the current crop of man. What would be the worst "End of the World" for them? No more social services?

What is a Doseki?

Old 11-09-2015, 05:27 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Is it 2100 already?

Old 11-09-2015, 05:33 PM

35,681 posts, read 21,035,253 times
hahaha 50/50 awesome

Old 11-09-2015, 07:53 PM

3,325 posts, read 1,960,348 times
If I was Al Gore and I knew the world was ending I would call that masseuse that sued me and ask her if she was willing now.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:00 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,909 times
The only one that seems to be getting excited about climate change is the OP here. IMO, it is something to try an stop or slow down. That's it.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:18 PM

2,851 posts, read 3,473,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The only one that seems to be getting excited about climate change is the OP here. IMO, it is something to try an stop or slow down. That's it.
Can you point to one model that has been shown to be correct? So far, to my knowledge, the batting average is 0.00.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:40 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
Can you point to one model that has been shown to be correct? So far, to my knowledge, the batting average is 0.00.
No, I won't play games. It is what it is. Sorry bud.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:07 PM

33,524 posts, read 37,125,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
Then you don't know much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies