Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2016, 05:25 AM

21,132 posts, read 19,707,707 times

Advertisements

I've been a chemtrail pilot for many years now. At first, I had some misgivings about deliberately poisoning millions of Americans, but once while filling the chemtrail tank of my airplane I accidentally spilt some of the chemicals on me. Now I do what I'm told.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:30 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I've been a chemtrail pilot for many years now. At first, I had some misgivings about deliberately poisoning millions of Americans, but once while filling the chemtrail tank of my airplane I accidentally spilt some of the chemicals on me. Now I do what I'm told.
ROFL post of the thread.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:33 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
seems there is more to what I thought, this guy has documentation to prove it.

Uncovered Government Docs Prove Chemtrails Real-Dane Wigington | Greg Hunter

Why the “Chemtrail Conspiracy” Is Real |

No, contrails are real.

Old 02-10-2016, 12:27 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, contrails are real.

Ok, so this means??
Quote:
Consider, for example, the possible loss of stratospheric ozone in response to aerosol injection. The large-scale ozone response depends first on the small-scale physical and chemical interactions that determine how the chemistry of an air parcel evolves, and second on the large-scale atmospheric dynamics that transport constituents within the stratosphere. Most (but not all) of the uncertainty in predicting the response of ozone to injection of a novel kind of aerosol stems from uncertainty in small-scale processes so it is possible for small-scale experiments to reduce uncertainty in large-scale predictive models.
Field experiments on solar geoengineering: report of a workshop exploring a representative research portfolio | Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences

Old 02-10-2016, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The OP continuously leaves himself open to ridicule regarding this subject.
I just share stuff.... you sir on the other hand... anywhos. Geoengineering and chemtrails are real...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyXFfj9Oug

watch it and weep

Old 02-10-2016, 12:58 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Chemtrails Do Not Exist.

Old 02-10-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Chemtrails Do Not Exist.

ok you no believe, people believe in god, yet they never seen him. people see the sky, the clouds... and they no believe in what it really is. when a crisis happens, one says oh God... I look at the skies and say the same thing, not as if made it, but how can man do that to the world. "persistent contrails.. the information is there, if you choose not to believe its, ok... look up.. what do you see?? persistent contrails. hmmm. yea, ok..

Quote:
Video – A former USAF pilot gives a bare-all account of his experience when he was still flying Aerosol Tankers as part of the secret Indigo Skyfold (geoengineered aerosol “chemtrail”) program. He tells how workers are duped into believing that what they are doing is for the sake of national security and how they have to risk their lives in the process.
Indigo Skyfold Pilot Reveals the Truth Behind Chemtrails : Waking Times

Old 02-10-2016, 11:35 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
ok you no believe, people believe in god, yet they never seen him. people see the sky, the clouds... and they no believe in what it really is. when a crisis happens, one says oh God... I look at the skies and say the same thing, not as if made it, but how can man do that to the world. "persistent contrails.. the information is there, if you choose not to believe its, ok... look up.. what do you see?? persistent contrails. hmmm. yea, ok..

Indigo Skyfold Pilot Reveals the Truth Behind Chemtrails : Waking Times
I don't believe myths, gods included...

“I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be. ”
― Isaac Asimov

Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I don't believe myths, gods included...

“I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be. ”
― Isaac Asimov
no need believe, just educate yourself... see the truth...

here is something that might bring you to the dark side...
Quote:
What is SRMGI?
The Solar Radiation Management Governance Initiative (SRMGI) was convened by a partnership of the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), the Royal Society, and The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS). The project was launched in March 2010 in response to the 2009 Royal Society report Geoengineering the Climate. This report concluded that geoengineering is not an alternative to decreasing greenhouse gas emissions, but might be the only option to rapidly reduce rising global temperatures. The report also emphasized the importance of good governance and the need for international partners to work together on these issues, motivating the formation of SRMGI.

SRMGI | Solar Radiation Management Governance Initiative

Old 02-13-2016, 02:03 AM

Quote:
CALIFORNIA AERIAL SPRAYING for WNV and SV40

In February 2009 to present date, aerial spraying for the WNV occurred in major cities within the State of California. During spraying of Anaheim, CA a Caucasian female (age 50) was exposed to heavy spraying, while doing her daily exercise of walking several miles. Heavy helicopter activity occurred for several days in this area. After spraying, she experienced light headedness, nausea, muscle aches and increased low back pain. She was evaluated for toxicological mechanisms that were associated with pesticide exposure due to aerial spraying utilizing advanced biological monitoring testing. The test results which included protein band testing utilizing Protein Coupled Response (PCR) methods were positive for KD-45. KD-45 is the protein band for SV-40 Simian Green Monkey virus. Additional tests were performed for Epstein-Barr virus capside and Cytomeglia virus which are used in bioengineering for gene delivery systems through viral protein envelope and adenoviral protein envelope technology. The individual was positive for both; indicating a highly probable exposure to a DNA vaccination delivery system through nasal inhalation.
Australia To Forcibly Vaccinate Citizens Via Chemtrails » The Event Chronicle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies