Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 02:21 PM

371 posts, read 257,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
I agree with you, Nomad. That makes my blood boil.

A few fair questions.

1- Do these views represent the majority of the refugees?
2- Are the reports of attacks accurate?
3- How long before someone says we can't believe this because its Breitbart?
Seems to be the majority that feel like that yes,it makes you wonder WHY all these strong capable able bodied men are coming to Europe instead of fighting for their country? Weird huh?
All the reports were from actual news reports so I bet with some digging I can find them all and some I get on my news feed so I know they are real...especially in Sweden,Norway and Denmark.
There will always be those that act like the 3 monkey's that see no evil,speak no evil and hear no evil. If the best they can do is complain about the source then they really aren't worth replying to. I have a friend in Sweden I have a friend in England....I get daily reports from them of how bad its getting...the friend in England has 2 daughters...he is scared daily when they must leave the home for school etc.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:21 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Watch how this refugee says he's going to Make sex 400 times

http://youtu.be/AdTu5e9DJ08

Old 11-12-2015, 02:26 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I don't like saying this but; maybe a swift kick in an Islamist's "junk" if he even TRIES to hassle a woman phyiscally. Most dudes; when that happens, their blood turns to water because we gag at being "castrated".
One German bar/club decided to bar refugees because the women complained that the refugees were soliciting them for sex.

And the do gooders are blasting the bar for "discrimination".

Old 11-12-2015, 02:30 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,835,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
One German bar/club decided to bar refugees because the women complained that the refugees were soliciting them for sex.

And the do gooders are blasting the bar for "discrimination".
I'd call that protecting your customers.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
Seems to be the majority that feel like that yes,it makes you wonder WHY all these strong capable able bodied men are coming to Europe instead of fighting for their country? Weird huh?
All the reports were from actual news reports so I bet with some digging I can find them all and some I get on my news feed so I know they are real...especially in Sweden,Norway and Denmark.
There will always be those that act like the 3 monkey's that see no evil,speak no evil and hear no evil. If the best they can do is complain about the source then they really aren't worth replying to. I have a friend in Sweden I have a friend in England....I get daily reports from them of how bad its getting...the friend in England has 2 daughters...he is scared daily when they must leave the home for school etc.
I think the answer to your question is that they would rather walk all over those who are afraid and unwilling to defend themselves. Assuming the video accurately depicts the majority opinion of the refugees, there's some serious trouble coming for them soon.

A line in the Last Castle comes to mind. "To hell with this rubber bullet s."

Old 11-12-2015, 02:37 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
I think the answer to your question is that they would rather walk all over those who are afraid and unwilling to defend themselves. Assuming the video accurately depicts the majority opinion of the refugees, there's some serious trouble coming for them soon.

A line in the Last Castle comes to mind. "To hell with this rubber bullet s."
Things are starting to get rough in the migrant camps (most are NOT Syrian refugees).
Germany is considering separating them by religion because too much violence is breaking out.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:37 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I don't like saying this but; maybe a swift kick in an Islamist's "junk" if he even TRIES to hassle a woman phyiscally. Most dudes; when that happens, their blood turns to water because we gag at being "castrated".
You realize that would likely result in the stoning to death of the women, right?

Old 11-12-2015, 02:39 PM

1,248 posts, read 823,975 times
No, thank the United States for inventing the concepts of "human rights", "all men are created equal", "the melting pot", diversity and multiculturalism. These concepts are not European.

And thank the United States for being the world's chief troublemaker, starting wars and creating instability all over the world, making people flee for their lives.

And thank the United States for beating Germany into submission not once, but twice.

Look behind the smoke screens to the real source of the problem.

If I had my way, I would dump them all on the lawn in front of the Capitol building in Washington DC and watch what happens.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
No, thank the United States for inventing the concepts of "human rights", "all men are created equal", "the melting pot", diversity and multiculturalism. These concepts are not European.

And thank the United States for being the world's chief troublemaker, starting wars and creating instability all over the world, making people flee for their lives.

And thank the United States for beating Germany into submission not once, but twice.

Look behind the smoke screens to the real source of the problem.

If I had my way, I would dump them all on the lawn in front of the Capitol building in Washington DC and watch what happens.
I don't believe for one second that the US is responsible for all of the ills of the world. Germany was beat because of Nazis and mass extermination, to put it very simply. We're also not making people flee for their lives.

Now, I'll give you the part about diversity and multiculturalism. Many here do seem to love those ideas no matter what.

Referencing the video, there was mention about the UN and its want for multiculturalism. We may be members, but we don't run the show.

Old 11-12-2015, 03:04 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Europe has existed long before the current immigration crisis and it will exist long after it has passed... There's no reason for conservatives to get their panties in a bunch...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies