Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 07:49 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,899,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow1990 View Post
I don't want a Canadian for President.
Beats someone from Chicago! He is an American citizen.......I believe he has always been proud to be American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 12:26 PM

62,695 posts, read 28,894,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestArea View Post
But is he a natural born American? Only a natural born American is eligible for the Presidency and Vice Presidency.

The precise meaning of the Constitution's term natural born has never been decided by the Supreme Court.
Ok, well if it's never been decided by the SC then what's the problem? He's still an American citizen even though naturalized.

Old 11-13-2015, 12:28 PM

62,695 posts, read 28,894,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Whether blacks vote (D) in greater numbers is not the issue. Jews are rock solid in the (D) camp, and stats/exit polls have shown this to be true for a long time. If it were not for the heavy Jewish population in south FL, it would be a red state, not a purple one.

Plus unlike the typical blacks who do not have a lot of money to contribute to political campaigns, many a wealthy Jew funds the (D's).
These are facts, not my opinion. I wish it were not true, as the (D's) have time and time again proved to not be a friend to Israel like the (R's).

Heck remember good old Hillary embracing Arafat's wife;

I started a thread on the very perplexing subject of questioning why Jews vote predominately (D);

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...e-leftist.html

`
Well that blows the theory that the GOP is the party of the rich, doesn't it? Most Jews are business owners and are usually fairly wealthy yet they vote Democrat.

Old 11-13-2015, 12:36 PM

27,534 posts, read 16,005,124 times
it's ok, we've been questioning C.mathews gayness for years

Old 11-13-2015, 12:37 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,728,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post

Many of the expert political analysts on the right are predicting that Cruz and Rubio are very likely going to be the last two Republicans standing, Cruz from the Conservative wing, Rubio from the establishment wing.
I just wanted to make one clarification here. Those pundits are scripting, not predicting. The talking heads are still under the impression that if they say it often enough, the mob will buy in to it and make it true. The template is that the fields for the nomination get whittled down to one establishment and one outsider candidate, the establishment one eventually get the nomination, the two establishment candidates square off, and regardless of who gets elected, the establishment wins. The pundits are scripting the narrative to fit the template, reality be damned, and are hoping the public buys in to it one more time. Don't give in to the illusion that they are predicting anything though, because they are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies