Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 11:41 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,957,969 times

Advertisements

I am really sick of seeing these young male COWARDS or terrorist infiltrators posing as "refugees" and wanting a free ride by the western infadels.

I say give every man and woman from age 15-60 a rifle and send them back to fight and die for their own country. Why should we allow our enemies into OUR home?

Go home, fight or die or live under tyranny.

Trust me, nobody is going to allow American refugees into their countries should something happen here. Americans will hold their own, because we have no choice and no friends in the world.

I don't think anyone in govt anyway, has had the guts to come right out and say this. But really, why should we have to pay our tax dollars to protect people who hate our way of life. It's nuts.

Last edited by jamies; 11-19-2015 at 11:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 11:59 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,748,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I don't think anyone in govt anyway, has had the guts to come right out and say this.
well no, it's not about guts. it's just a stupid plan, regardless of whether you support refugees coming to the US or not.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:09 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Modern war is not conventional, we are fighting an Ideology. The only people can win the war in middle east are the Muslims.

Here is a very interesting article

Here's Why These Muslims Are Refusing To Criticize ISIS

"There's a fine line between apologizing for ISIS and proactively contradicting false narratives about Islam," said Qureshi, who serves on the board of directors at several faith-based organizations. "We are at a point in time where we have to bear the burden of wide-scale fear and misinformation about our faith and the cultures of many of the people who practice it … I quite literally view it as our jihad."

Here's Why These Muslims Are Refusing To Criticize ISIS

Perhaps working with these so called moderate Muslims is the answer, just can't **** them all. These Muslims need to know that their real enemy is the radicals, not the western world.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:10 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,845,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
well no, it's not about guts. it's just a stupid plan, regardless of whether you support refugees coming to the US or not.
You do not have to insult the other fellow who posted. I believe the U.S. did train counter-ISIS troops but those efforts failed as they disbanded shortly after completing their training.

On the other hand, in another thread here which I can link, A Polish Gov't official said similar, to use able bodied males to form an anti-ISIS force.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ugee-army.html

Old 11-19-2015, 12:13 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
You are kind of saying what I did the other day.

You create maybe a safe zone in Syria for them, once they are back there give them a gun and point them to the enemy.
Why do these cowards skip out on their families like baby daddies failing to defend both their families and country?

Oh, by the way the reasons they do so is to abandon the family they had to grow Radical Islam and Sharia in America and other Western societies.
Some plot terror. But don't bet OUR lives on that.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:21 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,748,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
You do not have to insult the other fellow who posted.
Calling him stupid would've been an insult. Calling his plan stupid, not so much.

Regardless, the plan is stupid. Most of the plans I've seen on city-data that involve sending refugees back to fight for their countries have been stupid.

Quote:
I believe the U.S. did train counter-ISIS troops but those efforts failed as they disbanded shortly after completing their training.
Right, so the United States enacted a plan and it failed. But city-data randos think that they are smarter than the U.S. gov't, which is a textbook example of the dunning-kruger effect.

Quote:
On the other hand, in another thread here which I can link, A Polish Gov't official said similar, to use able bodied males to form an anti-ISIS force.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ugee-army.html
Yes, which was also a stupid plan. I'm still waiting on a coherent answer to the questions I posed in that thread.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:30 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,845,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Calling him stupid would've been an insult. Calling his plan stupid, not so much.

Regardless, the plan is stupid. Most of the plans I've seen on city-data that involve sending refugees back to fight for their countries have been stupid.

Right, so the United States enacted a plan and it failed. But city-data randos think that they are smarter than the U.S. gov't, which is a textbook example of the dunning-kruger effect.

Yes, which was also a stupid plan. I'm still waiting on a coherent answer to the questions I posed in that thread.

Insult a person's view you insult the person. Just disagreeing is acceptable.

No one here has the data to provide any type of concrete response to what you ask for and many other questions. Neither do you and no one should cater to you. This section is more like a town hall meeting. Rowdy at times too.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:55 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,605,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I am really sick of seeing these young male COWARDS or terrorist infiltrators posing as "refugees" and wanting a free ride by the western infadels.

I say give every man and woman from age 15-60 a rifle and send them back to fight and die for their own country. Why should we allow our enemies into OUR home?

Go home, fight or die or live under tyranny.

Trust me, nobody is going to allow American refugees into their countries should something happen here. Americans will hold their own, because we have no choice and no friends in the world.

I don't think anyone in govt anyway, has had the guts to come right out and say this. But really, why should we have to pay our tax dollars to protect people who hate our way of life. It's nuts.
15-60, really?

Maybe have the guts to not force your silly Call of Duty fantasies on children fleeing a brutal war.

Old 11-19-2015, 01:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
I love how so many of you have enjoyed us poking around in other nation's affairs, but now you're shocked at the blowback.

Old 11-19-2015, 02:14 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I love how so many of you have enjoyed us poking around in other nation's affairs, but now you're shocked at the blowback.
Our only failure was to not do what we could have like we did in Japan and Germany. Those worked out just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies