Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2015, 11:34 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Probably just backlash to the mindless cult-like behavior of Obama apologists who double-down on him never having responsibility for anything; it's always someone else's fault... always.
All I've been reading is lefties and righties pointing the finger and blaming each other for ISIS, which solves absolutely nothing.

I'm not a terrorist, nor do I think like one, but I'm pretty sure all of the in-fighting and division is what they want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 11:35 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,557,851 times
Default France became a third world country!!!

Now that terrorists and their associates are wandering very freely there it's official.

Remember we were only seeing this type of events in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan or African countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rist_incidents

These terrorist acts don't even happen in China!!!

With France's economy going down the drain and falling standards of living, we can say that.

In a decade or two Europe will be a continent controlled by muslims.

It's official now.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:35 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Guess what??? That stuff DID happen in MY lifetime! The world didn't come into existence the moment you were born, you know.

My question was how would you FEEL about that?

Also, you speak of truth. Would it be truthful, do you think, if the president called the KKK a 'Christian terrorist group'? Or would you squeal about separation of church and state? haha lol haha lol
You asked for my opinion and experience, not your own.
Yes, I would expect it to be called that. Not glossed over. My "feeling" is that I prefer truth over PC. Is that not what I said?
Any other silly questions?

Old 11-14-2015, 11:36 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
As terrible as it is, I am already getting a bit tired of all the news coverage, frankly. According to the UN, about 20,000 people starve to death every day. Just to put things into perspective...

And that whole terrorism crap is not least the consequence of decades of our abysmal foreign politics in the Middle East. Even specifically regarding Syria, the West supported any and all groups who were against Assad, just in order to get rid of Assad, which frankly was none of our business. And among those supported groups there were many radicals who are now in the IS.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:39 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,959,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Some here don't get that they attack ANYONE who doesn't live by their beliefs. This is not because of meddling. They look for any excuse to justify killing. They kill because they do not value the lives of anyone outside of their religion and I'm not sure they value the lives of people in their religion.
Lets carpet bomb them because that will bring them into submission.

I mean, it is working so well in fact that when 911 happened, we all laid our arms down in submission and not one person jumped to join the military...oh wait...

Old 11-14-2015, 11:39 AM

7,358 posts, read 6,526,600 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World

France CAN'T be a third world country.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:41 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times
99% of terrorist organizations spread all across the world belong to one religious group; Islam.

Islam has no place in a civilized society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rrorist_groups

Old 11-14-2015, 11:42 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
All I've been reading is lefties and righties pointing the finger and blaming each other for ISIS, which solves absolutely nothing.

I'm not a terrorist, nor do I think like one, but I'm pretty sure all of the in-fighting and division is what they want.
I'm not a righty or lefty; the extreme partisanship and groupthink of both is very unattractive.
Yes, this particular event is the 100% terrorists' doing. That is obvious.
But the other problem is people who make excuses and/or invite danger -- and it just so happens right now that most of those doing so on this particular topic are on the left.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:43 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
I wonder what the Chinese would do with Islam?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:43 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,959,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Divide and Conquer!
Left this, and right that plays right into the ones pulling the strings and it is not the average American Left or Right regardless of their opinions.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies