Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Deuteronomy 17

Same tree, different branch.
If the founders of both religions had to be summed up by only one word:

Jesus - Hippie
Muhammad - Terrorist
Sina's Challenge

Enough said!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Wow, I hope you feel better now after vomiting up all that crap!
Just stating facts. You can't reproduce. I didn't say that, ISIS did. So do the Muslims on streets of London. Liberals first want population control, sending their fetal slunks to medical labs , and then invite with open arms people who hate them because we don't have enough people for their pensions. These same people want to take over the West though their wive's bellies. We don't have a Islamic problem . We have a self hating liberal and neocon problem . You are the enemy in our midst. How does that fit with planned parenthood again? I have no real fight with Islam. They are just a stone to stumble on. Your goal as an anti-Conservative is explicitly to destroy Western institutions. That is what a Western Liberal by definition is. I am at least comforted by the fact that I will get to watch you all die , even if I go with you. But then I do think ahead a bit more so maybe I will safely watch you all die.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:12 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,952,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Anyone who thinks this won't happen again in America is a fool. Anyone who thinks obambo will protect America and do what needs to be done is a damn fool.

Putting American boots on the ground in Syria is a great way to stir up the ISIS hornets nest and invite another 9/11 on US soil.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:12 PM

410 posts, read 398,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
This explanation is on the order of a kindergarten reader.
Having read some of your posts, I am sure that any explanation of a higher order would be fathomable to you.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Liberal Activists Upset Paris Terrorist Attacks Are Getting Attention, Not Mizzou Protests | The Daily Caller

These little anarchists are completely desensitized to anything but themselves. If this is where we are in this country, we are in trouble.
F their kind. What came down in Paris was REAL bad, many decent people died and I don't think they all were "white" either. RIP

Old 11-13-2015, 08:14 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
too much coordination. experts say this was planned for some time.

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
Being an atheist myself, I'm not an expert of Christianity, but AFAIK it doesn't not promise everlasting life for murdering people. Of course, liberals will never miss an opportunity to show their idiocy, in this case by making this stupid comparison.
To be rewarded, you must follow the gospel. Both make similar references, of what to do with non-belivers.

7,489 posts, read 4,955,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Putting American boots on the ground in Syria is a great way to stir up the ISIS hornets nest and invite another 9/11 on US soil.
There's a bit of a problem with the US against the Syrian president and Russia in support of the Syrian president. The US and Russia cannot take it to the ground in Syria for obvious reasons.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:16 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Police and gov are saying that these attacks were too well planned and coordinated to have originated just this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
This question has been asked and ridiculed on other threads.
The attack took months of planning.
Not about the planning. The attack or the timing could have been executed or done anytime i.e. like next week or couple of months.. Why today or hours later? Real hard to know.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:16 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
If the founders of both religions had to be summed up by only one word:

Jesus - Hippie
Muhammad - Terrorist
Sina's Challenge

Enough said!
Jesus did not 'found' anything. He had nothing to do with the cult of Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies