Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 08:44 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If that was true, Hillary and Bernie would be getting less than 30% in head to head match ups with republicans.

It is one thing to be sarcastic, but you clearly believe the BS you just posted.
" but you clearly believe the BS you just posted." You should certainly recognize BS, you post enough of it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 08:48 AM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,104 times
I've been a Sanders supporter for the past few years before he decided to run for President. But he's starting to lose me through these debates. He seems to be having trouble straying from his original messages and as POTUS he is going to have to be much more versatile than this.

I'm starting to think I would like him more as Secretary Treasurer than President.

Old 11-15-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
A debate mostly about foreign policy is lame get back to the issues americans want to know about already
The REAL problem, is that you are serious.

The dems NEVER care about REAL world issues. Their main issues are usually minor compared to real issue, gay "rights", abortion, black lives matter, gun control, free "stuff' for everybody, etc.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:02 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Default I missed the Democrat debate, I didn't know it was on Saturday Night

I didn't know that the debate was Saturday night. Why late evening Saturday night? They only have six debates and I hear they are all on Saturday nights instead of like the R debates on nights when people don't have things planned?

Old 11-15-2015, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
None of them impressed me enough to gain my vote. Hillary was hanged on being in bed with big money.
Sanders was spend and tax, tax and spend. The Gov of Maryland actually has a track record of doing what he says he would do. Except his gun control hasn't helped Baltimore. Just as control hasn't helped Chicago.
So far I don't like any of the candidates from either party.
Don't forget O'Malley's "rain" tax.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:08 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
At first she wouldn't speak to the media, even roping them off, now they schedule the debate when most people are either out, or at least not likely to gather around the television for political debate, of course journalists and political nerds excluded?

Old 11-15-2015, 09:10 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,413,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
im still trying to figure out why republicans are pissed at Democrats for having a front runner.
That's simple enough: Democrats appeal to the No-Information Voter. You know the guy: low IQ, always doing what he's told. It's really frustrating when you have to defend against the hate-filled cronies that define the course of Dumbocrat politics.

Free college tuition? Yeah, that's the ticket! You've gotta be some kind of retard if you can't see thru Hillary.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:23 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I don't know why they are even having debates. We all know the candidate will be Hillary despite her lies and law breaking ways people still love her. I don't get it. She will get votes simply because she is a woman.

I didn't watch the debate but if it was anything like the first one the media would have lobed softball questions at the candidates and continued their love affair with the Democratic party. I'm sure Hillary approved the questions beforehand and had her team formulate the perfect answers for her.

The network might put it on Saturday night because they know that not many people will watch it and it will be a ratings bomb or they know that people won't watch it because it will be boring.

The Republicans are at least exciting and entertaining.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:26 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,520,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The REAL problem, is that you are serious.

The dems NEVER care about REAL world issues. Their main issues are usually minor compared to real issue, gay "rights", abortion, black lives matter, gun control, free "stuff' for everybody, etc.
Yeaahhhh....getting money out of politics, making sure we don't invade the wrong country and destabilize the middle east, improving our education system as schools are closing all over the nation, making healthcare accessible, stop sending thousands of people a day to jail for $30 worth of weed and ruining their lives and ability to contribute to society, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure....such trivial issues....get a grip.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:26 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I didn't know that the debate was Saturday night. Why late evening Saturday night?
Two of the Republican debates are scheduled for Saturday nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
They only have six debates and I hear they are all on Saturday nights instead of like the R debates on nights when people don't have things planned?
You "hear" that, huh? Gee, if only there was a way to verify that. You know, like actually check it out online. If you did, you would see the first one was held on a Tuesday, the second on a Friday, and their last three are scheduled for Sunday/Thursday/Wednesday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies