Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 08:19 AM

624 posts, read 1,067,834 times

Advertisements

I don't claim to be a genius but I personally have enough common sense in me to recognize that letting in thousands of undocumented people is insane if you care about security of your country and your people. Yet, the EU leaders let the refugees in.

WHY? I'm sure they have enough common sense to realize that it's not a good idea to let undocumented people in. At the very least they should be screened for diseases and all their belongings searched.

Am I missing something?

Germany: Migrant Crime Wave, Police Capitulate

Quote:
Migrants are becoming increasingly unruly in their disrespect for German law. On September 11, for example, two asylum seekers from Libya attempted to shoplift items from a Netto-Markt grocery store in Freiberg, a town in the state of Saxony. After the men were caught with the merchandise by a security guard, they became violent and managed to escape.

A short while later, the men returned to the store with a machete and pepper spray, and began threatening the employees. When police arrived at the scene, the men attacked the officers, who fired warning shots into the air. One of the migrants was arrested; the other escaped.

Within hours, the detained man — a 27-year-old being housed at taxpayer expense in a refugee shelter in Freiberg — was released without charge. The next morning, the two men returned to the grocery store, pulled a knife and threatened to behead the employees.
What is going on in the heads of the EU rulers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 09:32 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,193,686 times
It's like they let a bunch of rabid dogs loose on their citizens. Personally I think it's to cause chaos in the West.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:44 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,141,708 times
Sweden is doing the same with rapes by their welcomed immigrants.
And they are turning a blind eye as well.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:50 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,497,471 times
Obama is bringing 200,000+ of them here.

Part of this group is likely O's imported radical islamist army.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:48 AM

624 posts, read 1,067,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
It's like they let a bunch of rabid dogs loose on their citizens. Personally I think it's to cause chaos in the West.

You maybe on to something. I also think the plan is to turn the EU more radical. Far right nationalist parties have bigger support now. But what is the benefit?

Old 11-15-2015, 10:50 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,576,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Obama is bringing 200,000+ of them here.

Part of this group is likely O's imported radical islamist army.
Obama changing the FUNDIMENTALS of America.

He told us but no one in the Democratic party asked what he meant by that.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:52 AM

1,676 posts, read 938,729 times
I think it's part of the left-wing's PC agenda to be more multicultural and make up for the declining native populations of Europe (aging and nobody is having kids). They are so ignorant and PC that they're not willing to admit the truth.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:00 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,683,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
I don't claim to be a genius but I personally have enough common sense in me to recognize that letting in thousands of undocumented people is insane if you care about security of your country and your people. Yet, the EU leaders let the refugees in.

WHY? I'm sure they have enough common sense to realize that it's not a good idea to let undocumented people in. At the very least they should be screened for diseases and all their belongings searched.

Am I missing something?

Germany: Migrant Crime Wave, Police Capitulate

What is going on in the heads of the EU rulers?

they are looking for a cheap work force in all the wrong ways..

Old 11-15-2015, 11:01 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,193,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
You maybe on to something. I also think the plan is to turn the EU more radical. Far right nationalist parties have bigger support now. But what is the benefit?
If they destabilize the West, it would be easier to control the population.

Pushing multiculturalism and creating dependence and debt is eating away at Western sovereignty. They are just speeding up the process by shipping in hundreds of thousands of uncivilized animals to further strain an otherwise civilized system. Crime will go up, we will go further in debt and the citizens will be divided.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:05 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,497,471 times
Leftists hate western civilization. What better way to destroy it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies