Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 05:49 PM

17,634 posts, read 13,425,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
Minnesota House candidate ends campaign after tweet about IS

Wow...just WOW! I am just speechless.Depending on the area this idiot was running for office in he might have won!
Don't ever forget that Minnesota elected James George Janos, better known by his stage name Jesse Ventura as their Governor

Old 11-15-2015, 05:53 PM

13,308 posts, read 7,887,104 times
Where can I get a copy of the ISIS Mission Statement?

Or, the U.S. Mission Statement.

Are they parallel?

Old 11-15-2015, 05:55 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,190,419 times
Quote:
You do realize Iran is FIGHTING ISIS..I support Iran when it comes to American aggression 100%! Big difference between Iran and ISIS
Iran is a predominantly Shia Muslim country. ISIS is killing the Shias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E...unni_relations
According to Shia rights watch, in 2014 ISIS forces killed over 1,700 Shia civilians at Camp Speicher in Tikrit Iraq, and 670 Shia prisoners at the detention facility on the outskirts of Mosul.[213] In June 2014, the New York Times wrote that as ISIS has "seized vast territories" in western and northern Iraq, there have been "frequent accounts of fighters’ capturing groups of people and releasing the Sunnis while the Shiites are singled out for execution".

ISIS is practicing ethnic cleansing.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:58 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,452,196 times
Quote:
Why what? Why Iran hates ISIS? Well for one,one is Shia and one is Sunni. There are many reasons involved but in the end it boils down to that.
Bingo. Also a little 8 year war with saddam.

El Nox

Old 11-15-2015, 06:00 PM

371 posts, read 258,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Don't ever forget that Minnesota elected James George Janos, better known by his stage name Jesse Ventura as their Governor
Best move they made....ever pretty much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Where can I get a copy of the ISIS Mission Statement?

Or, the U.S. Mission Statement.

Are they parallel?
Pretty much since the US invented ISIS and trained,armed,funded them.Needed a new boogie man in the ME to continue pumping money to Israel and Saudi Arabia and to keep a military presence there.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:02 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,381,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
She did not use the term Islamic terrorists referring to murderers who attacked innocent people in Paris. Not once.

Provide a link to a news source for your assertion that she did, Lyndarn.
She used the term "Ruthless Violent Jihadist" in her opening Statements...Since you wish to have her "USE" the term Islam" completely missed the whole Issue..Islam is just a term Politicians want to use to label as ALL Muslims as Evil...That in of itself is a drumbeat to claim ALL Muslim's are Islamic Evil doers not to mention "THEY" are ALL BAD.....(Just like when Evil Doer's within LE Departments do NOT represent ALL Cops)....

But unfortunately..Folks like yourself love to paint the WHOLE is the problem..NOT the Evil/Criminal/Aberrant/Extremist ones....Sure they taint the whole..BUT to somehow blame Islam is in fact "THE" problem is nothing short of "Islamophobia " !! In short Islamophobia means dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force. :roll eyes:

Ohhh yeah..Jihadist is simply a muslim term used to describe "Holy War" and in today's Day and Age means "EXTREMIST" who desire to create a caliphate..using portions of the Koran/manipulated to SUIT their agenda...

It's actually no different than any religion sects who use portions of their "Holy Book" to "Bastardize" portions to validate their stance.....It's common sense and knowledge for most who happen to know something about religion..WCIS

Here's the whole youtube of Debate..don't worry ..My reference above happened during the first few minutes!! LOL
https://www.youtube.com/embed/FPNcTkD7dOo

Old 11-15-2015, 06:22 PM

1,676 posts, read 948,067 times
Quote:
Best move they made....ever pretty much.

Pretty much since the US invented ISIS and trained,armed,funded them.Needed a new boogie man in the ME to continue pumping money to Israel and Saudi Arabia and to keep a military presence there.
This is nonsense. Nobody wants to be in the Middle East. ISIS was created by Islam. The end.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:25 PM

1,676 posts, read 948,067 times
Quote:
I refuse to attack a PEACEFUL nation like Iran when an AGGRESSIVE attack dog like Israel and the US do nothing but try and pick a fight. Get used to it pal,the US is a bully. Iran won't fall for the bait. I say GREAT! Tell me though how many nations has Iran invaded in the past 100 years? How many wars did it START? That would be ZERO to both questions. The US is an aggressive bully that needs to stop acting like an ******* stay home and fix the OBVIOUS horrible problems facing Americans. Oh and Israel Firsters should know something about being traitors. I support me my self and I this government doesn't speak for me or my family and we don't support its illegal,immoral and idiotic decisions. We don't believe in letting a foreign country (Israel) call the shots on our foreign policy. You can't goad me into an argument with you because I deal with people like you pretty much on a daily basis.Its nothing new to me. I fight for what's right for MY PEOPLE not a government that thinks it speaks for MY PEOPLE. Simple as that.

Can YOU tell us why? I can.

El Nox
Why what? Why Iran hates ISIS? Well for one,one is Shia and one is Sunni. There are many reasons involved but in the end it boils down to that.[/quote]

Israel doesn't call shots for foreign policy. Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with Israel, but rather 9/11. And Iran has called for the destruction of the US. If you support that, then you should leave.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:35 PM

371 posts, read 258,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
This is nonsense. Nobody wants to be in the Middle East. ISIS was created by Islam. The end.
Sure sure...I could show you evidence but we both know you already have your mind made up so why waste my time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Why what? Why Iran hates ISIS? Well for one,one is Shia and one is Sunni. There are many reasons involved but in the end it boils down to that.
Israel doesn't call shots for foreign policy. Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with Israel, but rather 9/11. And Iran has called for the destruction of the US. If you support that, then you should leave.[/quote]

Yes they do its called AIPAC...read these 2 books http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U.../dp/0374531501
http://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Spea...WQKM96BDFW3YVE

I own them both and believe me those authors ain't exactly pro Islam or Palestine or anything else. Just Journalists doing a neutral job on a sensitive topic.

Oh and "IRAN" has NEVER called for the destruction of the US,PEOPLE living in Iran have,just like Americans have called for the nuclear bombing of Iran,The Middle East,Mecca and Medina etc etc....if you want to know the entire story behind the Iran/US bickering and hatred on both sides start with the 1950's CIA backed/planned/funded plot to overthrow the Shah of Iran. Its Called blowback and again something Ron Paul talked about AND something a man by the name of Chalmers Johnson talked about. Meddle in the affairs of other nations eventually they will strike back (the revolution in Iran in the 70's) and take back their country and then the US turns them into terrorists,evil people blah blah blah...just like how the US CIA used Bin Laden when we could use them to our advantage but he turned into a "terrorist" when he stopped doing what the US wanted him to do...he has said VERY CLEARLY why he attacked the US and its interests...the US STILL won't take heed and stop doing the things its doing so it will continue to be attacked and have no one to blame but Washington,DC!

Old 11-15-2015, 06:43 PM

15,652 posts, read 10,425,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
She used the term "Ruthless Violent Jihadist" in her opening Statements-[snip]

Hillary did not use the term Islamic terrorists and you confirmed she did not, unlike your previous assertion, "But she did use that term".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies