Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 10:52 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Would a mass deportation of Muslims in America and Europe stop terrorism?"

I 100% guarantee it would stop all Muslim Terrorism.
Of course it would. The only reason they can carry out terrorist attacks is because they are allowed to live in western countries.

It wouldn't just stop terrorism, it would stop the general erosion of our liberty and culture muslims and other anti-Americans cause. If we got rid of the muslims we could get rid of the TSA and patriot act.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 10:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Of course it would. The only reason they can carry out terrorist attacks is because they are allowed to live in western countries.

It wouldn't just stop terrorism, it would stop the general erosion of our liberty and culture muslims and other anti-Americans cause. If we got rid of the muslims we could get rid of the TSA and patriot act.
Who's your next group to toss out of the country? Come on...don't be shy. Because it won't end there.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who's your next group to toss out of the country? Come on...don't be shy. Because it won't end there.
Illegals mostly from Latin America.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:14 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That's fine, like they say "when in Rome". If you can't behave why should you be allowed to stay?
behave how? When we start throwing away our freedoms, then we begin moving into dangerous territory.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:31 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Yeah, sure.

Now the question....who's the next group on your list to deport. Be honest.
Using free speech to end speech or democracy to end democracy is like using trust to get in closer for the kill. There is no such thing a pure freedom and pure democracy and no more than a fortress can be without a way in or out. If it is impenetrable to everyone, its not a fortress. One is not free to end freedom or that one is not able to speak out to silence another. If you do not submit to this laws it more or less treason. You cannot plot the overthrow of the Constitution because it is the over throw of the government So its really very simple who. These people cannot stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96nYYcEKNw

Last edited by gwynedd1; 11-17-2015 at 12:08 AM..

Old 11-16-2015, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Illegals mostly from Latin America.
Then what group after that?

Old 11-16-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Using free speech to end speech or democracy to end democracy is like using trust to get in closer for the kill. There is no such thing a pure freedom and pure democracy and more than a fortress can be without a way in or out. If it is impenetrable to everyone, its not a fortress. One is not free to end freedom or that one is not able to speak out to silence another. If you do not submit to this laws it more or less treason. You cannot plot the overthrow of the Constitution because it is the over throw of the government So its really very simple who. These people cannot stay.
Yeah, uh huh.

So, which group is next after Muslims? Because let's face it, that's not where you folks plan to end it.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Then what group after that?
I'm good with the two groups I mentioned. Stop further immigration and will deal with whatever Anti-Americans and terrorist that remain.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:52 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Yeah, uh huh.

So, which group is next after Muslims? Because let's face it, that's not where you folks plan to end it.
Why don't you stop hanging your dried out bait for all to see and just tell everyone what they're supposed to say?

Stop playing games and get to your point.

In the meantime, please explain who "you folks" are?

Why are you so paranoid?

Old 11-17-2015, 12:05 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Yeah, uh huh.

Yeah, uh huh I just told you. It is not legal to ban free speech. It is not legal to ban democracy. They preach and conspire to commit this crime. If they were planning on kidnapping me and holding me against my will , that would be a crime. If a million of them decided to just kidnap me are you OK with it? Perhaps if they decided to do it to millions more, then its OK? However to build a wall around the country and force me to submit to a cult is not a crime according to you, even if it were my will to speak or vote. This is even beyond my inalienable rights. You seem to think we don't imprison or deport people who deprive people of their civil rights. Yet on a massive scale you have no issue with it. You think I am the problem, people like me.

No, I would not stop there. After Muslims like those in the video....

* murderers
* rapists
* extortionists
* black mailers

Just like we do already against those that deprive others of their basic rights. Even conspiring to do so is illegal.

Ending democracy and ending free speech on a massive scale is far worse and thus just doesn't impress you, uh huh. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies