Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 06:08 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,031,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
The real world, you know the one outside the bubble known as 'academia', is going to slap the ____ out of these kids.

We can only hope.............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 04:00 AM

89,311 posts, read 45,042,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Leftists eating their own.
Yep. Liberal insanity is coming back to bite Princeton in the ass, too. The super-liberal ivory towerists are now being called "racists," as well. Bet they never saw that coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...me-be-removed/

Old 11-19-2015, 04:25 AM

599 posts, read 402,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
I hope they're all kicked out.

You don't get to do this no matter what your hang-up of the year is.

Go to class, study and ****. You have 4 years and no one cares what your 18-22 year old rear-end pines for. Next step? Real world. Try it there? Harassment and physical assault charges on your record…might wanna think about it.

Group think at it's best.

Bunch of asses.

I really hope Dartmouth treats whoever assaulted their fellow white students without kid gloves - like they would if it had been white on black or any other race.

I was proud to be part of last night's protest - until it turned ugly

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6990

Black Lives Matter Mob Invades Dartmouth Library, Reportedly Harasses White Students Relentlessly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
What a disgrace!! Using bullying and intimidation to get their way how typical. I gaurantee many would beat the crap out of that women for getting in everyone's face asking them if they thought black lives matter. I would have told her straight to her face No All Lives Matter. If I got beat up by them so beat it at the least it would prove to the nation that the movement is violent.

Old 11-19-2015, 05:07 AM

89,311 posts, read 45,042,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yep. Liberal insanity is coming back to bite Princeton in the ass, too. The super-liberal ivory towerists are now being called "racists," as well. Bet they never saw that coming.

One of the demands at Princeton is that faculty and staff be required to take “cultural competency training.” In other words... Princeton's faculty and staff, regardless of how liberal they are, are racists.

And this should be interesting...
Quote:
At Princeton, the protest came on the same day university officials announced that the leaders of the residential colleges would change their traditional names, effective immediately, from “master” to “head of the college.”

Protesters at Yale have demanded a similar change, concerned that the term “master” has ugly connotations associated with slavery.
So... the Master's Degree? What becomes of that? How many people have Master's Degree diplomas hanging on their office/home walls? Are they all "racists" now, too? Will colleges and universities have to go back and reissue all those Master's Degree diplomas with a newer, more acceptible term? What about now defunct schools? How do those diplomas get replaced? What about schools (defunct or otherwise) whose records are less than accurate, and refuse to issue a new diploma to someone who's rightly earned it? Conversely, what's to stop scamsters from claiming a new diploma for a degree they've never earned? How far does the manufactured-outrage inanity go?

Old 11-19-2015, 06:13 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,395,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
If they are students, they should be expelled for disrupting the library. Their lives DO NOT matter more than the kids studying, and who is killing black kids at Dartmouth?????
The blacks claim that they live in poverty because they lack access to education. America wake up and see what they do when given the opportunity for that education. They waste it protesting and NOT learning anything except how to be the next "Al Sharpton". They should have saved their money and got an internship with Jessie or Al.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,935,476 times
Where do I start here?

I'd expect this sort of racist ghetto crap in a school in Baltimore, NOT in a top college. Those BLM losers NEED to be put in their place and hard because their actions HURT the rep of Decent Black people trying to do the right things in life like as in NOT being hood rats.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:36 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,863,121 times
I read in the 1960s the Black Power movement was doing similar in U.S. universities. There were even occasions when senior gray haired white professors would attempt talking "jive" with the protestors to relate. Kind of reminds me of the somewhat recent KFC commercials "The Colonel, He da man!"

Ah, I frequently feel what a Roman citizen must have felt as an irresistible wave of Barbarians broke through the gates.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:46 AM

Look at that image in the link.

Bros, black and white chicks all together and the one white guy from the group alone, in the corner with a frightened wabbit look. 90lb weakling type sporting the latest hammer-hawk. Betcha he ain't getting any from those girls, just the bros are.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,631,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
One of the demands at Princeton is that faculty and staff be required to take “cultural competency training.” In other words... Princeton's faculty and staff, regardless of how liberal they are, are racists.

And this should be interesting...

So... the Master's Degree? What becomes of that? How many people have Master's Degree diplomas hanging on their office/home walls? Are they all "racists" now, too? Will colleges and universities have to go back and reissue all those Master's Degree diplomas with a newer, more acceptible term? What about now defunct schools? How do those diplomas get replaced? What about schools (defunct or otherwise) whose records are less than accurate, and refuse to issue a new diploma to someone who's rightly earned it? Conversely, what's to stop scamsters from claiming a new diploma for a degree they've never earned? How far does the manufactured-outrage inanity go?
And these are college students no less, ones that supposedly are EDUCATED.
So now Master has only one definition..their definition ?

Sorry..there's more meaning to Master than head of the plantation.

Master means a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity.

And they have been trying for at least a decade to change the name of the master/slave technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master/slave_(technology)
"The master/slave configuration is basically used for load sharing purposes when 2 identical motors connected to two different drives are coupled to a common load".

In 2003, the County of Los Angeles in California asked that manufacturers, suppliers and contractors to stop using "master" and "slave" terminology on its products. The controversial decision is taken by the county "based on the cultural diversity and sensitivity of Los Angeles County".

Old 11-19-2015, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And these are college students no less, ones that supposedly are EDUCATED.
So now Master has only one definition..their definition ?

Sorry..there's more meaning to Master than head of the plantation.

Master means a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity.

And they have been trying for at least a decade to change the name of the master/slave technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master/slave_(technology)
"The master/slave configuration is basically used for load sharing purposes when 2 identical motors connected to two different drives are coupled to a common load".

In 2003, the County of Los Angeles in California asked that manufacturers, suppliers and contractors to stop using "master" and "slave" terminology on its products. The controversial decision is taken by the county "based on the cultural diversity and sensitivity of Los Angeles County".
It is like a few years ago a budget director in DC used the word "*****rdly" regarding funding and the blacks in attendence all got in a huff. Oh well even the CD spell check is SJW level PC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies