Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2015, 01:22 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,277,740 times

Advertisements

So what I am saying is that in all honesty, Sharia and the Koran isn't a religion, it is a cult.

The difference being one celebrates what they worship and the other does devilish deeds that regularly harm others.

Those in a cult can be driven, but cults are not peaceful in the most all cases and the Muslims are not any different.

The so called Moderate ones in Turkey booed in a stadium the moment of silence for those harmed or that died in Paris.
Then they cried out Allah Akbar.
Those are the so called moderate mind you, so we now know the minds of moderates. F that frankly.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:24 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,586,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
But despite your statement, Sharia is still about abuse and murder.

Dress police.
Stopping women's rights.
Beatings and other abuses along with murder of women and children.
Rape of women and children.
LOTS of rape and murder regarding non-Muslims near them.
Non productive and mostly on the dole 90%

When you have a death cult shrouded in the name of religion you still end up dealing with the death cult.

In the Koran according to Isis they are directed to rape their captors by their god.

So the god of the Koran wants you to rape.
We don't usually recognize that as religion in all honesty. Nor do we allow that behavior to shield itself through calling itself religion.
Sharia law is basic Islamic legal system and has absolutely nothing to do with what you have said in your post.

Muslims have the right in this country to have their legal system represent them in a court of law as their law is also attached to their religion and in this country freedom of religion is, constitutional.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:25 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,374,384 times
I am instead sick of the Republican narrative on this matter. It's just stupid. Banning Sharia?

Old 11-18-2015, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Sharia law is basic Islamic legal system and has absolutely nothing to do with what you have said in your post.

Muslims have the right in this country to have their legal system represent them in a court of law as their law is also attached to their religion and in this country freedom of religion is, constitutional.
BS, the above I mentioned is just some of what goes on under Sharia.
You forget this is a cult like group, not sensible human beings.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I am instead sick of the Republican narrative on this matter. It's just stupid. Banning Sharia?
I am a conservative, Republicans have no spines since Democrats have been using the treasury (Santa Clause Government) to buy their power. Republicans find it hard to compete with.

Be responsible would be a Republican thing. Tough to run on that compared to a Democrat bribe.

Democrats are more like, here is a plate of hundred dollar bills out of the Treasury and you can take a hand full if you vote for us as we sink the whole country.

Now Sharia and the Koran is more of a cult than any kind of religion, so it should not rise to the respect or rights of a religion.

Cutting off of heads, rape, murder in other forms and abuse of women, children and such are a product of the cult surrounding the Koran. Not a religion IMO.

We choose not to state the obvious to the world as a unified message because we know it eventually ends up in a world war with these crazies.

California had the Church of Monday Night Football whose members watched football on Mondays religiously. Granted they are far more peaceful than Islam, but that is the level of religion Muslims worship, except this is a much more destructive kind of cult.

Do you want accepted religious status for death cults?
That is what you have to live with regarding the Koran.
That is why you ban Sharia.

Know them by their fruits/actions.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
BS, the above I mentioned is just some of what goes on under Sharia.
You forget this is a cult like group, not sensible human beings.
What you mentioned does not go on under Sharia law and sensible human beings are non existent.

Even though there is no Islamic courts in the U.S. judges sometimes have to consider Islamic law in their decisions. Sharia Law In The USA 101: A Guide To What It Is And Why States Want To Ban It

Old 11-18-2015, 01:47 AM

Quote:
What you mentioned does not go on under Sharia law and sensible human beings are non existent.

Even though there is no Islamic courts in the U.S. judges sometimes have to consider Islamic law in their decisions. Sharia Law In The USA 101: A Guide To What It Is And Why States Want To Ban It
I posted the Huffington post article in about the third post here.

Go back and have fun seeing the religion of peace (LOL) in action on the other two links I had back there.

Cutting hands off is another great thing about Sharia.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:00 AM

Quote:
I posted the Huffington post article in about the third post here.

Go back and have fun seeing the religion of peace (LOL) in action on the other two links I had back there.

Cutting hands off is another great thing about Sharia.
Did you read it?

Some people have a problem with separating one thing from another and because of that, their judgment becomes impaired.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Did you read it?

Some people have a problem with separating one thing from another and because of that, their judgment becomes impaired.
Go to the other two links I posted of the hundreds of videos of Muslims talking about wanting Sharia in America, cutting of hands, taking over America and all that death cult stuff.

I don't need to debate you on what is already out there. You need to do more reading my friend and just realize what is in the Koran by direction and what Sharia does to dehumanize people.

Why don't you tell us about how Sharia isn't a total war against women?

Old 11-18-2015, 02:24 AM

Here is something for people on the effects of Sharia on women.

Women's Rights Under Sharia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.