Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If we have an attack like Paris, do you still support your decision to allow Syrains to immigrate in
Yes, I still support my decision 28 25.23%
No, I would change my mind 3 2.70%
Neither, I don't support the decision to let Syrians immigrate 80 72.07%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 03:51 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Our country's foundation was NOT built on immigration. This country was built upon the foundation of Ethnic Cleansing of the native people inhabiting this land when we arrived. Their great mistake was in welcoming the new world visitors and assuming coexistence was possible. Little did they know that these visitors would set about a policy of exterminating them, and taking ALL OF THE LAND, or, interning them on small patches of inhospitable land that we didn't have use for.

Sadly, this is the reality of human nature, and precisely why NATIONS form and establish BORDERS. This is my land, and that land over there is yours! This idiocy of cultural diversity is a leftist MYTH that has never worked in all of human history, and most definitely in regard to religious differences.

Groups of people band together based on commonalities with one another, and NOT because of differences. And there is an irrefutable pattern that repeats over and over, no matter the nature of any particular group, be it religion based, political ideology, or other .... The Group will strive to grow in size and influence, with the ultimate goal of being dominant and in charge of their "territory".

When it comes to a group like Islam, the above claim is CLEARLY SPELLED OUT in their own religious texts ... i.e., it is the PRIMARY DUTY of Muslims to promote Islam worldwide, which demands either conversion to Islam, or subjugation by Muslims. The differences between the so called " moderate Muslims" and the ,"extremists" is that the extremists choose to skip over the "convert or die" meme, and get right to the killing part.

Western culture cannot coexist with Islam not because of our desire to do so, but because Islam has no intention of doing so.
Exactly.

Beautifully said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Enforcing laws - I have no problem with that. Throwing out ALL Americans that are Muslims - that I do have a problem with.
They're not true Americans.

They want to kill Americans and take over America in the name of Allah.

That's what Allah and his perverted false prophet Mohammed command.

If you don't like it, complain to them.

Quote:
What a dumb post. But I'm not surprised.
Yeah, whatever...

Quote:
Your family some kind of special??
We were here a long time before most Americans were here.

Yeah, that is kind of special.

We were part of making this a country that you all wanted to come to.

I'm beginning to be sorry that we let a lot of you in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Dr. Oz
Shaquille O'Neal
Fareed Zakaria
Ellen Burstyn
Aasif Mandivi
Akon
Ice Cube
Dave Chappelle
T-Pain
Jermaine Jackson
Janet Jackson
Cat Stevens
Mahammad Ali
Busta Rhym
Snoop Dog
Mike Tyson
Amal Clooney
Everlast
Good riddance to all of them.

Quote:
and many others including Muslim-American soldiers buried in Arlington fighting for your freedom
Yeah, right!

I'm so impressed -- not!

Is Nidal Hassan going to be buried at Arlington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Excellent post!

"Moderate Islam" is a liberal invention.

You're either a Muslim or you're not.

My gay neighbor says he's Muslim because he was born to Muslims in Pakistan.

But, for some odd reason (I wonder what???), he feels that he cannot live in Pakistan, so he lives in San Diego. He says he's Muslim because his parents are and he grew up around Muslims.

But he is no more Muslim than my big toe is Muslim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
What a farce!

Declaring war on that religion will have the same results it did in the past; roughly 200 years of people killing people to what end again....my goodness, Islam is still here and flourishing.

The "good" people will remain, haar, I guess you ignored completely the fact the "good" people are presently killing each other at a greater rate than "radical, evil, muslims" could only wish to emulate.

Put down the fear cocktail, step away from the fear bar and wander over to the regular bar where the intelligent bartender will inform you over your Jack and beer chaser that you have a greater chance of being car-jacked, mugged, or simply shot for no reason by your fellow citizens than being the victim of any radical islamist violence.
I was fine with just expelling Muslims and liberals, but I see that there is a lot of resistance going on here.

I'm glad that gun stores are having a hard time keeping guns and bullets in stock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 04:00 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
I'm just gonna lump this thread in with the rest of the "mass shootings weren't a national pandemic until a group of Muslims did it" ilk.

Old 12-21-2015, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I'm just gonna lump this thread in with the rest of the "mass shootings weren't a national pandemic until a group of Muslims did it" ilk.
Most "mass shootings" are gang shootings by blacks and Latinos.

All you need to do is shoot four people to be a "mass shooter."

You don't even need to kill them all.

So another b.s. liberal myth rears its head that is not to be taken seriously....

Old 12-21-2015, 04:42 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Exactly.

Beautifully said.

They're not true Americans.

They want to kill Americans and take over America in the name of Allah.

That's what Allah and his perverted false prophet Mohammed command.

If you don't like it, complain to them.

Yeah, whatever...

We were here a long time before most Americans were here.

Yeah, that is kind of special.

We were part of making this a country that you all wanted to come to.

I'm beginning to be sorry that we let a lot of you in.

Good riddance to all of them.

Yeah, right!

I'm so impressed -- not!

Is Nidal Hassan going to be buried at Arlington?

Excellent post!

"Moderate Islam" is a liberal invention.

You're either a Muslim or you're not.

My gay neighbor says he's Muslim because he was born to Muslims in Pakistan.

But, for some odd reason (I wonder what???), he feels that he cannot live in Pakistan, so he lives in San Diego. He says he's Muslim because his parents are and he grew up around Muslims.

But he is no more Muslim than my big toe is Muslim.

I was fine with just expelling Muslims and liberals, but I see that there is a lot of resistance going on here.

I'm glad that gun stores are having a hard time keeping guns and bullets in stock.

And what's your weapon of choice - a bow and arrow???

Oh, how liberal of you - you have a neighbor that is not only a Muslim, but he's gay and you talk to him!!! How many times did he try to kill you??

You have the problem with Muslims - so YOU should be complaining to them - and do it face to face. Oh, wait, I bet you don't have the balls to tell every Muslim to their face that you come across the very things you say on a forum, including your neighbor.

"You" let people in?? Do you know how stupid that sounds??

Big man sitting behind a computer screen, huh??

Old 12-21-2015, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Most "mass shootings" are gang shootings by blacks and Latinos.

All you need to do is shoot four people to be a "mass shooter."

You don't even need to kill them all.

So another b.s. liberal myth rears its head that is not to be taken seriously....
And school shootings??? Muslims, blacks and Latinos are doing them??

Old 12-21-2015, 04:50 AM

Quote:
....you have a neighbor that is not only a Muslim, but he's gay and you talk to him!!! How many times did he try to kill you??
You must have missed the part where I said he is about as Muslim as my big toe.

Quote:
You have the problem with Muslims - so YOU should be complaining to them - and do it face to face.
I've told them they need to be thrown out of the country.

Quote:
Big man sitting behind a computer screen, huh??
No, that would be you.

Quote:
And school shootings??? Muslims, blacks and Latinos are doing them??
Most of them are done by students ( I don't keep track of their races.)

Apparently, they don't like the public schools you liberals support.

LOL

Can't say I blame them.

The schools would be better off if A) the students wore uniforms (jacket, tie, slacks and hard shoes for boys; skirts and blouses for girls; B) they were separated by gender; C) students had to attend chapel every day; D) students had to stand, put their right hand over their heart, and recite the Pledge of Allegiance loudly and proudly every day after raising and saluting the American flag; E) parents were required to feed their kids breakfast and send them to school with a bag lunch; F) the teachers could carry out corporal punishment; G) students could not be "socially promoted" into the next grade but would be held back if they failed; H) students had to address their teachers as "sir" and "ma'am" and had to stand up and recite when called on; and I) students could be permanently expelled for insubordination and failure to perform.

Students who were repeatedly disruptive would be sent to a juvenile facility (one that required hard physical work and used corporal punishment to enforce the rules) until they were eighteen.

Want more?

I'm sure I could think of a few things....

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-21-2015 at 05:02 AM..

Old 12-21-2015, 04:57 AM

756 posts, read 424,698 times
Quote:
You have the problem with Muslims - so YOU should be complaining to them - and do it face to face. Oh, wait, I bet you don't have the balls to tell every Muslim to their face that you come across the very things you say on a forum, including your neighbor.

Well, if they truly are from the "religion of peace" like liberals keep telling us, he should have nothing to worry about, eh?

Old 12-21-2015, 05:09 AM

Quote:
You must have missed the part where I said he is about as Muslim as my big toe.

I've told them they need to be thrown out of the country.

No, that would be you.

Most of them are done by students ( I don't keep track of their races.)

Apparently, they don't like the public schools you liberals support.

LOL

Can't say I blame them.

The schools would be better off if A) the students wore uniforms (jacket, tie, slacks and hard shoes for boys; skirts and blouses for girls; B) they were separated by gender; C) students had to attend chapel every day; D) students had to stand, put their right hand over their heart, and recite the Pledge of Allegiance loudly and proudly every day after raising and saluting the American flag; E) parents were required to feed their kids breakfast and send them to school with a bag lunch; F) the teachers could carry out corporal punishment; G) students could not be "socially promoted" into the next grade but would be held back if they failed; H) students had to address their teachers as "sir" and "ma'am" and had to stand up and recite when called on; and I) students could be permanently expelled for insubordination and failure to perform.

Students who were repeatedly disruptive would be sent to a juvenile facility (one that required hard physical work and used corporal punishment to enforce the rules) until they were eighteen.

Want more?

I'm sure I could think of a few things....

Please spare me any more of your babble.

So you decided he's not a Muslim?? You seem to make a lot of decisions and come up with rules for that little world you live in. Like I said, go buy and island and you can put your headdress on, send smoke signals and dance around the fire, or whatever it is you do.

"I've told them they need to be thrown out of the country." And??? Apparently none of them killed you.

I say, people who think like you should be medicated.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Well, if they truly are from the "religion of peace" like liberals keep telling us, he should have nothing to worry about, eh?
Yeah, I'm sure if someone who talked sh*t to you, you would just brush it off, huh? Because you are so, so peaceful and loving. Yeah, right.

Apparently he makes it a point to tell Muslims they need to leave the country. Apparently no one tried to harm and kill him because he's here today telling us his "story". I'm sure it's just a pile of BS.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:40 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure if someone who talked sh*t to you, you would just brush it off, huh? Because you are so, so peaceful and loving. Yeah, right.

Apparently he makes it a point to tell Muslims they need to leave the country. Apparently no one tried to harm and kill him because he's here today telling us his "story". I'm sure it's just a pile of BS.
Based upon the crappola he's already posted, why would any of us think he's anything other then a disenfranchised teen with bad acne consigned to his mom's basement pecking away his rage at being ignored by his peers.

Targeting muslims is now the norm for fear motivated, ignored little insignificant people who would not be worthy of the time of day without the flavor of the month target to fire off random missives at.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies