Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 07:34 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I hope all of them blow themselves up to kingdom come . I have no compassion for these people whatsoever and there is a special place in hell for people like that .
You're talking about only the terrorist right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 07:40 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
As I said on another thread, they are widows because their husband is a terrorist who already blew up. The family that prays together stays together.
I think its less about praying, and more about revenge. Its why many people in history have wiped out families.

Old 11-18-2015, 07:43 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,849 times
RIP to that dog.

See, this is why I said that the "only take women and children" is a bunch of crap. Child soldiers, anyone? And let's not forget that not only do these women engage in terrorism themselves, but they teach that ideology to their kids and make them do this stuff. The Palestinians are a perfect example.

Old 11-18-2015, 07:45 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm starting to think that there really has been a turning point this past week. Not just a wishful thinking turning point. An actual turning point. The public is turning against the president. The media is turning against the president. Cries of racism, xenophobia, and overall callousness are not affecting citizens of this country. Neither is public, international shaming of citizens by our own president. People are finally saying enough. Governors are hearing their voices and ignore their state citizens at their own professional peril.
I agree, and the fact that the 3 Democrats running for president are echoing Obama on this just makes it even worse for them, while the GOP (mostly Trump) is saying "I told you so". People were already getting tired of PC, and now it's erupting.

Good.

Old 11-18-2015, 07:47 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Maybe he also forgot about these widows...

White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite 'has killed 400 people in reign of terror against the west'

ISIS releases interview with terror widow Hayat Boumeddiene

When Women Become Terrorists

Old 11-18-2015, 08:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
I wish hate to say, that every single one of those barbaric fools, would blow themselves up, everyone who has it in for us, just blow yourself up.

Or can they wait their turn, as they did to others with fear in their hearts and soul before having there heads chopped off.

Old 11-18-2015, 08:52 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Detonated her belt unlike the others with her.
And she killed Diesel the K-9 dog. The Dog was worth 100 pigs like her.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:34 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,264 times
#banbossy

Old 11-18-2015, 09:37 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post
And now, meet the female hero of the raid:

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/v...icle_large.jpg

Diesel, a 7 year old Belgian Shepherd canine officer, rushed without hesitation like a living bullet into the fray and would have taken down the terrorist had not the coward detonated a homicide vest.

Rest in peace, loyal Diesel, defender of western civilisation.

May the coward rot.
Her body parts are splattered and intermixed with doggie ones. Now, don't Islamists consider dogs like pigs, unclean, meaning they don't go to Muzzie heaven? Iblis has a new toy.

Much as I like dogs, this has me thinking that we should use dogs to lead every raid on Islamic strongholds. Or better, send in a pig wrapped in Semtex. Waste of good pork, but still might accomplish something worthwhile.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:55 PM

44 posts, read 28,672 times
Women blowing themselves up means Allah will reward then in paradise lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies