Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 10:02 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeSuisFrance View Post
Women blowing themselves up means Allah will reward then in paradise lol
Not in this case. I hope the last thing she saw was that dog...and that she had time to realize the implications of that in the Muzzie myth. She won't be meeting Allah, she'll be meeting Iblis (Islamic devil if I understand correctly).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 10:03 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm starting to think that there really has been a turning point this past week. Not just a wishful thinking turning point. An actual turning point. The public is turning against the president. The media is turning against the president. Cries of racism, xenophobia, and overall callousness are not affecting citizens of this country. Neither is public, international shaming of citizens by our own president. People are finally saying enough. Governors are hearing their voices and ignore their state citizens at their own professional peril.

I am one of the people who supported Obama through the years, but I now wish he were out. He is a nice guy but too weak to run a country with as many problems as we are facing. He is viewed by our enemies as a pushover, and that is part of the problem.

I certainly don't think Trump is the man for the job, but at least he would scare the living **** out of anyone who would think twice about attacking us. Trump would be all over that button, ready to launch some missiles.

It really is time for Obama to go, he has lost touch with what the American people want.
Don

Old 11-18-2015, 10:15 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
If a male Muslim blows himself up, he gets 72 big-breasted virgins.

If a female Muslim blows herself up, all she gets is one old scruffy bearded man who will only shag her when he wants to.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:21 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I am one of the people who supported Obama through the years, but I now wish he were out. He is a nice guy but too weak to run a country with as many problems as we are facing. He is viewed by our enemies as a pushover, and that is part of the problem.

I certainly don't think Trump is the man for the job, but at least he would scare the living **** out of anyone who would think twice about attacking us. Trump would be all over that button, ready to launch some missiles.

It really is time for Obama to go, he has lost touch with what the American people want.
Don
Absolutely NOT true.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:27 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
"this is what occupation leads to"

"only desperate people with no hope blow themselves up"

Do I have that right, Islamists and their apologists?
They are just desperate, disenfranchised, and belittled by the French. They just need jobs and to fit in.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:29 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
"Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

It really is time for Obama to go, he has lost touch with what the American people want."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Absolutely NOT true.
The polls all indicate differently.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:35 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Absolutely NOT true.

Not only do the polls say you are wrong, but everyone I have spoken to feels that opening our doors to these people is a horrible idea. It has been the hot topic of discussion at work, and even customers are very vocal about how they are upset that we are even entertaining the idea of bringing refugees in. I went to a company function last night, and it was all people could talk about, and not one single person said we should let them move here.

One customer yesterday said he served two terms in Iraq, and he said there is no way to properly screen these people because who are you going to verify their identities with....certainly not their government. They are not like the USA where we have documentation from birth to death of every citizen.

I realize that some people feel it is the humane thing to do to allow them in, but these are not exactly times to be exposing ourselves to more problems and danger. We are at war, even though some people do not want to acknowledge it as being that.

Don

Old 11-19-2015, 10:58 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
I have to wonder, in their faith, with how they treat women.. what the rewards are for a female killing themselves for the cause?
Surely it isn't 72 male virgins, wonder what they get promised.
Their clitorises back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies