Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 11:32 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Really?? Wow you are a drama queen aren't you? Obama is nothing like Assad if he were you and most of the republican party in this country really would be locked up or dead or tortured. You and the rest of the reich wing in this country have done nothing but complain, and have been nothing but negative in everything this president has done. I have yet to ever see a president treated in such a harsh and rather unfair matter by his opponents than i have with this president. Yet time and time again when called out on this the reich wing party routinely says no i do not hate obama just his policies even when his policies often mirror that of republicans. No what the republican party is is a bunch of xenophobic war mongering cowards. You are precisely what trump is which is why he seems to be allowed to say the most ridiculous things and never have to recant a thing he says. The reich wing party in this country is just as bad as isis only without the killing but given the chance i'm sure many of you would happily do that. Now go home and hug your guns closer the nra needs more money.
Speaking of drama queens...

The "reich wing"? Why not throw some other pseudo hate phrases out there while you're at it?

How ironic you bring up xenophobia, while appearing to hate anyone who differs politically from you with this rant.

Bush got plenty of horrible treatment, but unlike your spotless messiah didn't have most of the media and entertainment industry carrying water for him. He also didn't intentionally insult half his country's citizens while on foreign soil. So spare us the poor, mistreated Obama whine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 11:39 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Really?? Wow you are a drama queen aren't you? Obama is nothing like Assad if he were you and most of the republican party in this country really would be locked up or dead or tortured. You and the rest of the reich wing in this country have done nothing but complain, and have been nothing but negative in everything this president has done. I have yet to ever see a president treated in such a harsh and rather unfair matter by his opponents than i have with this president. Yet time and time again when called out on this the reich wing party routinely says no i do not hate obama just his policies even when his policies often mirror that of republicans. No what the republican party is is a bunch of xenophobic war mongering cowards. You are precisely what trump is which is why he seems to be allowed to say the most ridiculous things and never have to recant a thing he says. The reich wing party in this country is just as bad as isis only without the killing but given the chance i'm sure many of you would happily do that. Now go home and hug your guns closer the nra needs more money.
reich wing.. oh the drama

Wow, so you're saying that Obama likes conservatives and republicans? With someone like that who needs enemies

Old 11-19-2015, 11:50 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
this pile of human detritus made these attacks on his fellow Americans from foreign countries.

if I had any respect for him it is now utterly gone.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:00 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
You and the rest of the reich wing in this country have done nothing but complain, and have been nothing but negative in everything this president has done.

I have yet to ever see a president treated in such a harsh and rather unfair matter by his opponents than i have with this president. Yet time and time again when called out on this the reich wing party routinely says no i do not hate obama just his policies even when his policies often mirror that of republicans.

1. we stand up to this guy because he is so very far out of the mainstream. THAT is the reason we stand up to him.

2. if you haven't seen a president treated like this guy, then you must be about 7 years old because George W. Bush was eviceated.
Leftists made a movie about him in which he was assisnated
Leftists called for his death
Leftists are still to this day calling for him to be arrested and tried for war crimes.
During the MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE OF FALUJAH Hairy Ried stood up on the floor of the senate and BLASTED George Bush saying "the war for Iraq is lost".

If you think Obama has taken it on the chin then you are 7. otherwise you are utterly deaf and totally blind.

As the saying goes, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

3. Mr. Obama may very well have taken some positions similar in nature to some things that some republicans have said and done. In fact Conservatives backed Mr. Bush down when he attempted to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. why would you expect Republicans to support Obama on something we didn't support a fellow republican on?

YOU are the one that isn't honest. democrats have been FAR more disparaging of republicans than you seem to have the ability to remember.

smh

Old 11-19-2015, 12:00 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Obama does seem to delight in attacking Conservatives on a personal level. For common folk that is weak at best, but when you are the leader of a nation? As a leader you often have to deal with subordinates you not only disagree with , but flat out don't like. As a leader, well a good leader anyway, you don't let your personal feelings dictate your actions. Imagine if you had a boss who singled you out with slanderous statements, in front of your peers? Law suits have been won over less, and for good reason. It's wrong.
Obama is the President of the United States. He is supposed to represent all of us, not just the ones who adore him. I disagree with much of what the hard right like Cruze and Trump spout. I also disagree with the hard left. They both have made politics personal. It's sad, but over the last 30 years our political leaders have lost the ability to be civil. They have also lost the ability to compromise and actually represent the people they are sworn to represent.

Old 11-19-2015, 03:16 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
^Which is one reason why he's proven to be a terrible leader.

Old 11-19-2015, 04:57 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Obama does seem to delight in attacking Conservatives on a personal level.
He should. Since day one they have denied that he was born in America. After 7 years of tea party nonsense, its personal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies